Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[ PRP ] You're not worthy of my time (Melvin, Jason) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:25 pm
He may of done some damage to Melvin, but there was no way he could of defeated him. Because he was weak.

No...this body was weak. The previous owner was weak. He just hadn't had enough time to strength this body to his own desires. That was all. He just needed more time.

The shot tore through the rest of his defenses. and this time he could feel the blast through his chest, forcing him to the ground and ripping all energy from his body. Jason groaned, pain spreading from the wound on his chest. Even his breath had been taken from ********..." He could feel blood. How much damage had been done? There wasn't much point in asking these questions now as he felt his consciousness fading away. He made promises to himself to destroy the hunter next time, but now he was at his mercy, and he doubted there would be any spared for him.

"Just...get it...over with..." He coughed, the edges of his vision growing black.

HP: -11HP
Damage: 7

MoonKitsune

MoonKitsune rolled 0-sided dice: Total: 0 (-0)
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:34 pm
He stood there, seeing Jason fall. The blood started from the wound. Beach. Not training grounds. No protection. No cameras.

Staring out, he looked over to the ocean and then back at Jason before he paused, looking forward.

He was quiet as his focus wavered, head turning right just for a moment, then up a little.

Then a nod, and he walked over, throwing his leg over him before leaning down. Saliva was set down, and with both hands, he set them gently on Jason's neck.

"I want you to know, that you should die, but it would not be how they would die. They died being strong. You are not. I want you to remember this.""

And he leaned down.

Jason would feel the warmth of a tongue before the sharp press of enamel.

MoonKitsune

Romantic Exhibitionist

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 12:08 am
He couldn't move. By the gods dam everything he couldn't move and he hated every moment of it. From when he was pinned down to where he felt the disgusting feel of his tongue on his neck. He wanted him to get off, but Jason lacked the strength to even say that. It was revolting, and he had to force the bile down from wanting to throw up.

Then he felt the bite of canines on the soft flesh of his neck. Was this sick ******** trying to mark him? How ******** DARE he

Melvin was going on about dying strongly and how he wasn't and god could he just shut up already. It was such typical cheesy garbage and he just wanted to pass out in peace okay. Even his anger was waning at this point, he was just so tired...  
MoonKitsune rolled 10 4-sided dice: 4, 4, 1, 2, 2, 1, 2, 3, 3, 1 Total: 23 (10-40)
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 12:14 am
He wiped the blood off before his weight left Jason's side.

The next shot to his chest was different, cooling, and would bring him back to something stable. Dismissing Saliva, he cradled Jason in his arms and turned.

"Don't let me hear you talk like this to me again." And he went into a full sprint to the Infirmary.

MoonKitsune

Romantic Exhibitionist

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas