Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[PRP] When your bro is below (age) (Mark, Dwight) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:47 pm
"No." The answer was sullen and thick with emotion. "It's probably messed up. Everything since I've woken up has been messed up." He'd been doing okay for awhile, thinking about the possibilities, how they got here, how they could leave. But everything just kind of spiraled and he couldn't think clearly, his head hurt and he felt cold, even next to the oven.

There was a soft snuffle.

And then another.

It's very possible that Dwight was crying.

zoobey

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:56 pm
He closed the fridge and very, very awkwardly shuffled over to Dwight. Up close, Mark smelled really bad.

"Look, you'll be okay," he tried offering Dwight an extremely greasy towel he had found off the counter. "Be strong. WWBD. Future you is very strong and smart and really like, powerful and stuff and he'll be super grateful you're being strong right now. And look, there's- there's pizza for you and tomorrow I'll get Lucky to fix whatever it is he did and the soup isn't that bad if you don't mind the aftertaste and nobody will electrocute you."

Some of his sentences weren't exactly the truth, but Mark was trying okay.

lizbot

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 10:17 pm
Dwight avoided the grimy towel and roughly shoved the pizza into the oven. "I'm fine! I just..."

Clarisiri spoke up, "Incoming message from Doctor Sexy!"

It was an email, containing several of Mark's rp solos...with the grammar corrected. Critique was left at the bottom.

Highly derivative and a little lengthy. Unnecessary description and contorted explanations add to your wordcount, but sadly detracts from the quality.

xzoobey

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:02 am
Mark was very possibly having a meltdown crisis more serious than Dwight. His face turned hot red, and it looked like he was in denial, then angry, then bargaining with probably himself, then very depressed and finally a grim acceptance.

"Dwight," he finally said, despite the other literally knowing none of this, "your boss doesn't appreciate the fine art of rping. Like, it isn't about word counts or descriptions it's about being in character and expressing yourself through your characters. It's about personality. About doing what your character feels is rights cuz that's like the right thing to do."

Somehow, this was Dwight's fault and Mark hadn't even put together how Doctor Sexy had gotten his very private solos.

lizbot

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:55 pm
"What?" Dwight turned from the exciting vigors of PizzaWatch too give Mark a confused look. "Did he like, correct your and you are or something?"

He tried two look sympathetic, if only because even in the current circumstance, he knew this guy had tried too comfort him and you just didn't turn you're back on that.

zoobey

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:48 pm
"Even worse," Mark just used ur anyway because it was shorter and easier to read, "he said my writing doesn't have quality. Like, what does he even know about rping, if he enrolled in our RP forum, I totally like, wouldn't allow him to get a character." He suddenly looked glummer. "You still owe me five tags by the way, I know you took a hiatus because of the whole Sahara bug situation but you totally owe me."

Sure, his writing could also get to the point of things but what did it matter as long as he was able to express what he really felt was some point of things to express, no matter how long or short the details of it, the true meaning was to find the point of where he was going, using any necessary tools in his instrument of finding the exact series of letters and structures together of which was possible of making the sentences that were needed when constructing a simple message.

lizbot

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:58 pm
"Well maybe he's just not into the genre?" Dwight ventured. Watching Mark be troubled was way easier to handle than being upset in front of Mark. "What sort of RP forum is it anyway? Ones with clickable virtual pets have been getting really popular, so I was thinking of maybe doing a um..."

He flushed again, bright red. This really wasn't the time, place, or person he should talk to about his ideas for Alien Rez-Erection. Besides that was one of those Get Rich At Eighteen plans. It would have to wait anyway.

zoobey

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 11:53 am
"Virtual pets? Oh you mean the one I'm working on? It's- it's a living," Mark finally relented, just staring off into a corner of the cafeteria for some reason. Maybe having TiM minis after all these years while having so many jobs and a demanding parent (Division Leader) wasn't such a good life choice after all. "Besides, I thought you didn't like those clickable pet things."

Awkward silence.

"So," he finally coughed, trying to make any form of conversation. "How uh, how're things with that chick you met?" He was pretty sure Dwight had made her up to escape tagging, but Mark wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt.

lizbot

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:46 pm
Dwight's expression lightened, "I...I am dating a girl?" He looked ridiculously relieved, "My sisters usually scare them off." He ran a hand through is hair and then turned to smile at Mark for the first time since meeting the man.

zoobey

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:54 pm
Mark was about to begin with an uh, actually but just seeing Dwight smile like that really made him stop mid-sentence and reconsider.

He was still pretty sure Dwight was gay though.

"Yeah, sure. She's, she's like super hot and stuff and super busty." At this point he was just making this up but he figured he owed it to future Dwight to at least believe. The sisters conversation caused Mark to suddenly stare quite awkwardly at the stained and scorched counter. He wondered if he should mention to Dwight about the whole thing Ed had contacted him over, and filed it under future Mark's problem. "So- so like how are your sisters? Still uh clo - close friends with you?"

lizbot

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:02 pm
"Sweet!" Dwight did a fullbody fistpump at the news of his busty hot girlfriend.The sister question got a laughing eyeroll, "They're my sisters. We still all share the same house and everything. The triplets are getting extra annoying lately, but I've got hopes they'll eventually grow up to be cool and maybe have their own TV show or something."

zoobey

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 3:14 pm
"Yeah I kn- never knew that," Mark stumbled. This conversation was going from cute buttpatting territory to awkward trainwreck really fast, and it was up to him to steer their future ship (no homo) out of the storm. "Hey, um, I mean feel free to talk about your sisters and stuff that I totally will not judge or question later, but do you know happen to, oh, I dunno, know if your boss has some crippling exploitable weakness of which I could possibly take my laptops back with?"

He tried to lean against the countertop to show he was being casual about it.

lizbot

WE ARE HALLOWEEN
Captain

Blessed Member

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 5:45 pm
"Why would you judge me?" The boy looked suddenly worried and confused. "Who is my boss? Is he here? Is he a kid too?"

Dwight checked the pizza because he was responsible. "Why don't you just ask him for them back?"

zoobey

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 8:10 pm
"Your boss is literally Hannibal Lector and he's probably a kid too and probably very likely killed Rep and my boss but that's because he probably employs underage people anyway for slave labour but only sexy females."

Mark took a second to catch his breath. "Also isn't Mary a girl's name I mean I'm pretty sure it is. Is this a Silence of the Lambs joke because I don't get it. Also I can't as for them back because the last time I tried, all when he was a hundred years old keeping in mind, he threatened to use me for my body and I almost had to trade a sexy lap dance just to save you."

He watched the pizza go from warm to hotter and then suddenly had an idea. "Hey, what like - what if you asked him. I mean Claricebot still has you on clearance and all."

lizbot

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:11 pm
"Okay one, I don't think anybody wants you to do a sexy lap dance. I don't think you even know what that is." Mark just had this aura about him and also Dwight had the feeling that and kind of dancing from Mark would dislodge hundreds of the roaches that seemed to perpetually leak out of the man. It made accepting food from him an exercise in not thinking too much.

"Two, if you're talking about those labs? You just had to rescue me from that place."

zoobey

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces