Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[ prp ] MDGA (make deus great again) ( kostya & mark ) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:50 pm
Mark just stared at the hand. If it were any other situation, he wouldn't have bothered, but once again, Chekov had never wronged him, and to be fair, this was kind of adorable in its own right.

So very sturdily, Mark took a hold of Kostya's hand with his own overly-sweaty hand and began to handhold him towards the cafeteria like a five year old. He was so engrossed in his task, he didn't even notice that his (eighth) cellphone had gone missing. "Okay cool, so let's get you some food, and then- wait - what have you been up to?" The Death assistant meant in general, but the question could have been construed a variety of ways. "I seriously like, thought you died in the bunkers or something."

As Mark said this, another girl took Kostya's other free hand, following him shyly, her long blonde hair covering her face.

its me debz

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 3:16 pm
Konstantin tried-- with great displeasure-- to disengage from Mark. But the man had a grip like a vice, and kept talking.

"Vell," he said, dryly. "Vake up. Strange place. Not know vhere or anyvun. Valk around. Find some girls. Valk more. Find shadow. Have veapon. Fight shadow. Find you." His stomach rumbled as they approached the cafeteria.

"Not know you. Wrong person?" Mistaken identity for someone not fifteen years old, perhaps?

The boy almost jumped as a girl took his hand, leaning away a little, making almost a face. A lemon face.

"сука. Who now?"

Zoobey

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 2:31 am
Mark had meant what Kostya did prior to his kid-ness but he guessed it would be slightly unfair to ask this version what his past version did. If only people would just consider his feelings enough sometimes

"Who what?" he said absently as Kostya jumped. "Oh if you mean the shadowlings they happen sometimes, Allan and Simon probably just need to like, clear out the training fields once they return to wherever they are."

Briefly, Mark wondered if Gale was okay. Briefly.

At the same time Mark was talking, the girl taking Kostya's hand was pulling it quite urgently away from the direction they were going. "You need to wake up," she kept on whispering. "If you don't wake up, none of you will ever wake up again."

its me debz

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces