Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[Drabble ORP] All the Children in 9 Straight Lines Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nothing Yet
Crew

Obsessive Stargazer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:35 pm
Quote:
This is a drabble rp for characters that need to be helped, collected, gathered up, or otherwise led somewhere by Caroline - if your character needs help and hasn't been addressed yet on Twitter or elsewhere, or gets missed somehow, please quote with a call for help! If you'd rather just handwave it and not rp it out I AM SO OKAY WITH THAT just go for it! Or you can also handwave my post and just post a drabble reply of her getting them/dropping them off in the spot in front of the dorms.

Everyone will be guided to an ORP gathering everyone up, unless otherwise requested. <3

List of The Great Rescuing of 2017

-Get Joy (& Ro?/other 3rd floorers if wanted)
-Get Gretchen, bring Gretchen to infirmary and Kai
-Get Gretchen and Kai out
-GIVE LAWR HELLA MEDS

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 5:06 pm
Medicating Lawr

After a bit of an existential crisis upon the discovery that she and Lawr had been prescribed the same thing (once upon a time), Caroline returned to her room between errands to retrieve her medication, carrying it along with her in case she ran into him somewhere.

Eventually, she did - or thought she did, at least. He resembled the picture well enough. She felt a bit like she might want to kill him, which was also a good indicator that he was who she thought he was.

"Lawrence?" she called out to the boy, her exterior masterfully hiding how much she hated herself on the inside right now.

Baneful

Nothing Yet
Crew

Obsessive Stargazer

Nothing Yet
Crew

Obsessive Stargazer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 5:10 pm
Finding Joy

"Third floor, third floor," she mumbled to herself as she ascended the stairs, still checking twitter every three seconds, just in case someone was crying out in dire need of assistance. Thankfully, most seemed fine.

Upon reaching the third floor of the dormitories and journeying several steps down the hall, she decided it might be best to not take her chances on guessing who was who. The last thing she wanted was to cause someone to double-down on the idea that the adults here were all creepy kidnappers.

"Joy? Hey, is Joy here?"

Huni Pi
Miliardo Kason
if Ro is here/wants to come too

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 5:27 pm
Finding Joy (and Ro)

Joy had been hanging out in the hallway with Roland, keeping her arms conspicuously crossed on top of her rather flat chest. Except when she heard someone call out her name, the teenager immediately raised a hand and called out "Andito po, me! Este, present! "

Nothing Yet

Miliardo Kason

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 5:36 pm
Finding Joy and Ro

Roland looked up quickly to the stranger wandering into the hall, His eyes darted back to his phone, and back up again. "Are you Caroline?" He looked mostly okay, his feet where bare and his hunter jacket was oversized, sleeves rolled up quite a bit to fit on his arms the same with his jeans.

Nothing Yet

Hunit Pi

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 7:41 pm
Towns

Every house was given some moderate inspection. Many were empty and rundown, but some were furnished and seemed inhabited. All furnished, all decorated. Signs of Home, signs of Belonging, signs of....definitely the western world's terrible design influence.

Yikes.

An open door, and sounds of life, drew Konstantin like a moth to a flame.

He knocked on it, with no shyness, only a flat face and a flat stare. "здравствуйте?"

nothing yet

lizbot

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

Nothing Yet
Crew

Obsessive Stargazer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:03 pm
Supply Drop

Incredibly, Caroline managed to find enough time between gathering and assisting all of the children to finally locate Mark to offer 'rescue' in response to his distress calls on twitter.

She lay down on the floor near him, chin propped up with one hand; with the other, she dangled a half-wrapped cupcake in the direction of his face, its open end towards him and ready for easy consumption.

"Eat up, Jedi. Don't want you dying to be the reason all the Jedi are wiped out, do you?"

Zoobey

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:07 pm
STILL BEING A USELESS

Mark took the cupcake while sadly contemplating his RP tag. Apparently there were still people to tag, though most likely his and Dwight's off island buddies.

He was still chewing on the wrapper and then propped his head pathetically against his second laptop setup. "Can you get me a froze pizza too? Should be some in the fridge uh like no vegetarian."

Nothing yet

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

Nothing Yet
Crew

Obsessive Stargazer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:20 pm
Supply Drop For A Useless Jedi Master

One eyebrow quirked as Mark just kept on eating the cupcake beyond the wrapper. It was kind of impressive, but a little more sad than anything Caroline had seen from him so far. Maybe.

She thought for a second, and arrived at the decision that this whole situation he had going on was definitely the saddest.

"Uh-huh. Sure." Very gently, as if she were playing a game of Operation, she removed the wrapper from anywhere near his mouth and set it aside. Then she stared for a moment, assessing the damage. "You want a sexy pic too? I'll send you one. You can even brag about it and show it if it'll help you feel better. Or we can pretend we're in one of those movies where you've gotta find another way to pay for the pizza. 'Cause any worse and you'll have to go out on your own Jedi Master island and stare at the ocean 'til like...the end of the movie. At least."

zoobey

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:24 pm
Not Even Sexy Pics Is Going to Help Mark

"Not unless staring into the ocean is going to help me save Dwight," Mark sighed even more dramatically, "I mean what does a guy have to do to get an RP tag from another GM character around here?"

nothing yet

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

Nothing Yet
Crew

Obsessive Stargazer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:45 pm
Supply Drop For A Useless Jedi Master (No Sexy Pics Included)

Caroline studied him a little longer. It reminded her of trying to figure out which wire had come loose in a build, so she could add a little solder and get things going again. Maybe a few wires.

Or maybe something else.

"We could make out. Over the shirt. Hell--under if you want. Totally helps."

zoobey

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:07 pm
Nobody Will Throw Mark A Bone

Unfortunately it seemed like all the wrong buttons to press as Mark just pondered briefly what making out would be like while trying to figure out how to tag a post, and considering that their last make out covered his entire frontal vision, this wasn't going to work out.

"Uhhhh maybe not in front of the children." What were they a married couple now? "Did you get the pizza?"

nothing yet

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

Nothing Yet
Crew

Obsessive Stargazer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:34 pm
I Don't Think Mark Is The One Not Getting The Bone Here: Supply Drop Edition

Yep.

This was what she'd expected, for the most part - that, or a heartfelt soliloquy about the absence of Dwight. Not that she would have turned him down if he had agreed, but this confirmed a suspicion. Caroline made a mental note, gave him an affectionate pat on the head, and stood up again.

"Working on it, Rogue Leader. Won't let you down. You keep focused on Dwight--I'll take care of it."

When she returned with the pizza, she put it down next to him, nudged it silently into his line of sight, smiled to herself, and just let him be, moving along to get back to the much larger task of babysitting that she had been given.

zoobey

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:17 pm
Towns

The girls started to head out the door when America stopped abruptly at the knock and figure at the doorway. Mom-arming Mimsy, America eyed the boy up and down. He didn't look nearly as scared and helpless as the Dawson kid had.

"Whooooa there, ********> I don't speak that s**t," she drawled, body tensing up. "If you need help, we're heading to find the rest. If you're here to cause trouble, we will cut your d**k off."

nothing yet
its me debz

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

Nothing Yet
Crew

Obsessive Stargazer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:22 pm
Towns

From her seemingly now-permanent position of following behind America, Mimsy stared severely at the stranger. Her chest felt tight, and she didn't think she could move if she tried to run.

She did, however, raise the scissors in her hand to demonstrate America's point.

lizbot
its me debz

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas