Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[PRP] Action Girl + Unfazed Everyman (Terry and Kim) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Steal

Kindred Collector

25,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:50 am
When Terry pointed out the vines Kimberly tilted her head a bit, trying to think. She patted Terry on the shoulder before giving him a small hug. "Aww I will check for you.."
She moved closer to them, "Nope, they were not there.. they were... are.. they are.. are they saying something?" She tilted her head again this time listening. "Play..?" She frowned and almost touched a leaf before pulling her hand back. "Who has time to play?" Her voice came out as if telling the vines off. "Sheesh, I want to know what is going on, not play, plus it doesn't seem like you vines have video games or anything so what is there to play?"

Yeah, logic at it's best there..

It may be good that you leave them alone, but your psycho is showing a bit much there girl.

The girl turned from the windows. "They talk kind of like the things in our heads, only .. more annoying really. Feh, need to go into the room instead."

huni pi
Hmm, I think that is more accurate of her, she is nuts. But a good nuts.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:34 am
Terry instinctively tensed at Kim's hand, not that he didn't like to be touched, it was just that it wasn't something he was accustomed to. Thankfully, Kim didn't maintain contact and went to inspect the vines instead.

He on the other hand stayed put. Even when the other teen mentioned the vines were talking about playing, Terry had to squash down the urge to make a comment on how this whole set-up was rather eerily similar to something he'd watched on an anime that was rated for older viewers.

"Yes, let us go into what might be my room. It will probably be safer."

Unless these vines overrun the building and trap you both inside~ Terry decided to keep an eye out for sharp in his room because of Agata's off-handed comment.

The room itself looked bare, like no one had lived in it. Aside from the rumpled sheets on the bed and the luggage set, it might as well have been just another room waiting for occupancy.

Steal

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200

Steal

Kindred Collector

25,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:34 am
Kim kind of sighed when she saw the room, it was the kind of place she was used to, nothing much there. She walked around it looking carefully before waving one hand. "Well, so, If this is the room I will let you look around." She really didn't want to go pawing through his under drawers or anything. Those kinds of things were a bit.. private. She did however go to check the closet.

"Hmm..." She stuck her head inside, then, just to be a jerk made a bit of a squeaking gasp and started flailing. "Gak.. no let me go..." Then she popped her head back out. "Just kidding.. Just a white and gold jacket in here.. same as in my room, just a different cut."

So far nothing much, clothing.. basic living things. Well not much of that either. She looked for anything where something may have been hidden. "Yeah if this is your room maybe you weren't here long. Not that I could say much, mine is fairly empty too."
huni pi

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 2:18 pm
"The luggage does give the whole not-kidnapped but time-traveled story going around on twitter more credibility," Terry admitted, carefully approaching said luggage in case it was actually a trap. When nothing sprouted legs or threatened bodily harm, the teenager risked fiddling with the number lock and was rewarded with an audible click that indicated it could be opened.

"Shall I?" he asked Kim, just in case she preferred not to risk seeing incredibly personal things. Like underwear. Or worse adult-oriented entertainment.

Steal

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200

Steal

Kindred Collector

25,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 2:28 pm
Kimberly gave a bit of a nod, before sitting on the edge of the bed, kind of kicking one foot in a sort of bored and itching for action sort of way. She glanced out the door and watched a red butterfly slowly drift down the hall. "hmm... butterflies inside, not a good idea.." she mumbled before looking over at Terry. "Time travel is weird though, why would one have luggage unopened if they have gone back in time.. or forward in time?"

She just slowly shook her head glancing again at the door. "This is all too weird. The numbers and messages on the phone, the pictures... luggage, talking vines. It is like a bad anime with no real plot."

huni pi

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 2:31 pm
Terry snorted, "Sounds like we're in a light novel adaption then," before unzipping the suitcase to reveal oversized clothes. They were turtle necks and sweaters and mostly really dapper-looking with no indication of interests or hobbies apart from an appreciation for quality clothing.

"All that we're missing is a gore-heavy death followed by a time reset."

Steal

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200

Steal

Kindred Collector

25,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 2:35 pm
Kim gave a mild snort of amusement. "Yeah well if something or someone is going to die it WILL NOT be us." She shifted on the bed a bit and looked at the clothing. "Well nothing learned here. Is there a phone or something in there?"

Yet another butterfly fluttered past the door, this one almost seeming to hesitate near them before moving on. "I am seeing red butterflies.. I wonder if they live in here or something." She arched a brow before flopping back on the bed, in the relaxed manner of a teen who doesn't even think about what can go on in said bed that seems to belong to someone older. "Hnn.. Well your turn, what do you think we should do?"

huni Pi

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 2:53 pm
Terry raised a brow before tilting his head to contemplate their next move. "I propose we explore this place. Find out whatever it is that's outside this building."

Steal
The butterflies are post-Peter Pan. also if you've hit word count we can wrap it up here and start another RP where these two discover their weapons? Then the hilarity of Y1 dice spar ensues

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200

Steal

Kindred Collector

25,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 3:02 pm
Kim nodded a bit and rolled off the bed, "let's head out and see what else there is. This room is giving us nothing." She made a wide gesture before heading to the door. The insects she thought she saw were gone from here. Maybe it was an illusion or delusion. She rubbed her eyes and shrugged one shoulder. "After you oh strong brave male human."

Chinthliss felt like he was smirking as he muttered. "humans are weak...'

huni pi
Okay on to the weapons!

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out