Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[PRP] Action Girl + Unfazed Everyman (Terry and Kim) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:41 pm
So. He was at a party. And not just any party but an anime party. And he was with a girl who had been straddling (and threatening) him just a few moments ago. Admittedly she also made Terry think she was one senpai-notice-me moment shy of going into full yandere mode, but Terry was at that age where he was willing to sit through fujoshi-bait in order to better understand what girls wanted in a guy. Said fujoshi-bait also sparked some disconcerting feelings in Terry at the time of watching but he filed them under the NOPE header.

What should be do in this situation? "Anything else interesting in your phone?" he asked, his voice even and level, almost to the point of feigned disinterest.

Steal

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 3:51 pm
Kim had moved away from most of the others and so was rather surprised to see the boy from outside in the hall come back to her. She was sure he would have been running screaming away from her by now. Points to him for putting up with her to the extent of still talking to her. "Hnn?" She looked down at the phone still in her hand and brought up the screen. "Good question."

Scrolling a moment she paused. "Kim, my name is Kim.. in case it matters or anything." She sighed a little again and tilted the screen. "Lets seen, I got some weird anime, I saw these all before. Akira, Gundam Wing, Boogiepop Phantom.. Good stuff. Hmm, music listed under moods. Some stuff here I never heard of. What the heck is .. nah doesn't matter." She then chuckled. "Weird photos of the aged me."

She then shrugged. "Not really much good in here, messages from this Nakama Allan guy and the "Not me Ace guy." She shrugged again. "Weird stuff."

Kim leaned on the wall and made a weird gesture. "This is all insane, and I think I must have been drugged or something. Oh... um sorry about in the hall.. I think I am just really messed up now. I am not.. I mean I am a spazz but I am not.. well.. I like guys but not.. not with other guys unless that is their thing.. I am .. gah... I need to shut up."

Huni pi

Steal

Kindred Collector

25,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:02 pm
He spent a few seconds in silence, as if contemplating his decision or just quietly observing the phone, either could work. "Terry," he introduced, "I don't know if I have a phone of my own. Perhaps I have one in the room I woke up in."

Shame that Terry isn't short for Terror.

"No harm done, I would have folded like a house of cards with a tackle from anyone. Except maybe from little miss BJD over there," his eyes subtly darted towards the little Asian girl who'd been introduced as Shu. It wasn't that he was racist or anything but he'd seen one too many horror films (animated or live action) to feel anything but unease around doll-like people.

Steal

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 5:38 pm
Kim's lips twitched a bit as he said he would have fallen had anyone tackled him. Not much of a fighter I guess, must have lived fairly soft. Then when he called the other a BJD she had to pause herself. Blow j- OHHHH Ball Joint doll, wow, gutter mind.

Her cheeks flushed as she realized how bad she was doing in the mental department. And they said guys think of sex too much... Came a rather gruff mental reproof.

She glanced around. "I am going nuts I swear I keep hearing an angry guy muttering in my head." She rubbed at her temples a moment. "So before you were abducted to the crazy house, where were you? I was living in foster homes and orphanages and other places filled with love and sunshine. That is kind of .. you know why I hit first and sort it out later." She kind of felt bad now knowing that he was such a push over. It was liked bullying a kitten.

"If it seems anyone is going to attack let me know, I'll kick their a**. I was constantly tortured by the boys in the homes I was in, I had to learn to fight back or.. well starve.. sleep on the floor.. all that lovely stuff."

huni pi

Steal

Kindred Collector

25,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 6:10 pm
Terry stared blankly at Kim. It was mostly out of genuine shock, allowing him to internally question what was happening and whether it was happening for real. Tragic backstory sharing from out of no where with nearly no prompting. Maybe she is yandere.

What? You can only survive one of those in your life. Let it be me, scareling~

Despite his lack of reaction, he was grateful that Kim asked about whether or not he heard voices too. "Mine's this singysongy girl. As long as your angry guy doesn't start telling you to go on a murder spree, it should be fine."

He hoped.

Steal

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 7:26 pm
With zero idea that what she found as incosequncil information could be seen as tragic back story Kim shrugged. "Hnn, if he said for me to kill I would still have to have a descent plan..". She winked to show it was a joke.

Wow, this Terry sure seemed serious, "Hey come on, show some life.. React to something, or do I need to tackle you again?". She was only part joking now, one foot tapping a bit.

So they both heard voices, which implied they were both suffering a joint dillusion orrr this was real. "I wonder does your voice have a name or something? Maybe we can learn something?"

"Hey, head voice what is your name?" Rather than be subtle she just called out loud.

... Chinthliss, I am not a Head voice I am a proud manticore and you are an ignorant scareling whelp..

Kim laughed at the voice. "It says it is Kin-this or something and is a mantis core?"

She was not making a good impression...

huni pi

Steal

Kindred Collector

25,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 7:43 pm
Joke or not, Terry instinctively raised his hands less in the initial defensive position and one more of surrender, "Please don't," the request was more or less squeaked out of him. His brows knitted together slightly and his eyes widened in concern, as if he truly believed Kim would make good with her threat.

Thankfully she started talking to the voice out loud. Terry would have done something similar but in the privacy of his own room to spare himself the embarrassment. Kim at least was taking it in stride, "Should I ask mine out loud as well?"

Oh no need for that, little boil~ I'm Agata and I'm a lamprey monster. You seem to be what I've attached myself to. Forever.

Terry could only grimace as the vision of a grin with far too many teeth floated in the back of his mind. "Agata's clingy."

Steal
Well, Terry does like yanderes...

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:26 pm
Chinthiss continued complaining about Kim saying his name wrong, his species wrong, living wrong. In all she felt he disapproved of HER.

"This guy is a grump. He says I am now his problem though. It is weird I don't get it.". she huffed a bit then looked at Terry a moment before forcibly grabbing his arm. "Take me to that room you were in. There may be something in there.."

Ladies should not go to boys rooms when they first meet..

Kimberly shook her head. "Hah, it called me a lady.. What a dork.."

huni pi
Kim is yan/tsun cross. She will attack if she thinks she needs to, including the guy to keep his attention. She is nice inside but.. Well a tad obvious in her violence. If her guy is M type.. XD she can be forceful.

Steal

Kindred Collector

25,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 2:13 pm
It shouldn't take much effort to drag the lanky Terry around, he also wasn't putting up much of a resistance which certainly helped their trek back to the basement go by quickly.

Almost too quickly for Terry as he thought, with some amount of panic, This will either turn out to be an eroge, or the bad end to the dating sim's yandere route. And in his fifteen year old's cynical world view, it was going to be a combination of the two. Either way, he should really be careful not to end up getting body parts cut off.

Noooo! You are not allowed to die! What will become of me? Agata whined, mimicking Terry's own anxieties.

"I don't remember which room I came out of," he admitted. "But we can check each one. Until we find the right one. Like in those hidden object games."

Steal
I envision Terry more as a kuudere XD though probably not a do-M.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 2:35 pm
Kim grinned, "Oh hidden object games, I heard about them." She glanced at each door and finally tried the knobs. When one door opened she basically forced her way in.

"If someone is in here, your room is being invaded..." With that kindly warning
Kim barged in and started snooping around the rather cozy looking room. It seems that she had the only terrifying torture room. Maybe she was the soul prisoner.

"It is safe for you in here Terry.." She sang out happily.

huni pi

Steal

Kindred Collector

25,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 4:00 pm
A part of Terry was content to let Kim do most of the legwork. And heavy lifting. And putting herself in potential danger ahead of him. After all, she clearly exhibited a stronger vitality and presence than he did. Agata was certainly more than happy to let someone else risk their life.

But another part of him felt like he ought to be the leader of sorts since he was the guy here. There just things that he should be doing. "I don't think this was my room. It was further down." He did recall a little bit of how far he'd wandered until Kim introduced herself to him bodily.

Steal

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 4:54 pm
When Terry mentioned that the room she was currently inside was not the correct one she gave a slightly nod and backed out shutting the door behind her. It was a good thing he had stopped her before she started opening things.

With a sweeping arm movement she gestured for the boy to lead the way to where he thought he had come from. There were just so many rooms in these halls.

"Okay lead the way T-man". She said following behind him while keeping her eyes peeled for anything that they could use. That was the way things worked in hidden object games. "Oh look a vent do we open it in case a random key is inside?"

huni pi

Steal

Kindred Collector

25,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 5:02 am
Terry gave the suggestion some serious consideration. "Yes, let's open it. At worse, rats bigger than your face leaps out to try and eat us." He was joking about the rats. Can't you tell by his deadpan delivery?

Steal
wanna see if we can ask a GM for a survivable random encounter? XD

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:31 pm
Kim arched a brow at the thought of something being in the room. She grinned and nodded. "Oh yeah! Let's see what is in there, Giant Rats, huge wandering spiders, ghosts..." She nearly danced in place, her hands twitching as if they were looking and feeling for something to fight with.

"This is going to be great Terry, I hope something is in there."

Nope she didn't get the joke.

huni pi
heck ya!!

Steal

Kindred Collector

25,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:27 pm
Per Zoo in ORP pg 21
DORMS:

If anyone was paying close attention, long green vines had begun to slowly creep up the walls, covering some of the windows. The effect was subtle -

- with the exception that sometimes the leaves would whisper at anyone looking at them, telling them to play a little longer. It felt wrong and touching the leaves or vines immediately made anyone nauseous.

Terry quickly reassessed his initial impression of Kim being yandere to one of yangire and was now questioning the status of his overall safety when it occurred to him, "Were those vines there earlier?"

He of course stayed put, hoping (and somewhat expecting) for the girl to investigate on his behalf. Yep, definitely a support character in his own life story because he was mostly too chicken s**t to do anything proactive.

You'll never amount to anything like that, boil~

Steal

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas