Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
{ STATUS EFFECT ORP } Peter Pan Syndrome (CONCLUSION P23!) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 2:39 pm
They had his mask.

THEY HAD HIS MASK.

The eyes were different, those could always regrow within time, everything always regrew, but why had they taken the one thing that would allow him never to sleep.

Time was ticking down now, he didn't have much of it left before it was too late. He thought of all the people who had lied to him, tricked him, and felt nothing but the need to SHOWCREATETELLKNOWLEDGEHELP them understand.

Once they understood, they would play with him forever.

OOC
THE LOST BOYS

It began with a dream. It was an easy dream, one of a memory from a long time ago, probably when you were fourteen, fifteen, sixteen maybe. It involved family, no matter how good or terrible, and it involved a tragic story of shadows.

It was a good dream, until you woke up, and realized you were still in the dream and everything looked odd and strange and you couldn't remember any of that.

gaia_crown [ YOUR CHARACTER IS NOW 14 - 16] (PICK AN AGE)

- Your character CANNOT REMEMBER ANYTHING AFTER THAT PARTICULAR AGE IN THEIR LIFETIME. Neither can their weapon from before they were Y1/ the equivalent of Y1 starting off at school on their first day

- They wake up wherever they started off. To rp a character in around the same location, just quote them! To make it clearer feel free to put the [ LOCATION ] at the top of their rp post.

- Your character CAN summon their weapon if they figure it out, but it may be sort of a terrifying experience

- All their weapons have reverted to their FIRST STAGE. They obviously don't remember how they got here or why. They don't remember your character at all. They DO remember being in Halloween UP UNTIL THEIR FIRST YEAR FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL.

- Your character has literally the crappiest stats of 2d6-6/ 3 charges for a y1 Fear and 30 HP.

- This event happens AFTER any currently existing rp. Meaning if you rp anything currently, including the ORP, this is an event that will happen after anything from your existing rps have concluded.

- YOU MAY ALSO MOVE THIS INTO PRPS AS WELL AS THIS IS AN ISLAND WIDE STATUS EFFECT. If your character was for some reason, off island, they will return to an island of TEENS.

- For Lucky, Gale, Caroline, and Rep, they are given a choice. Within a dream, something appears behind them, chasing them, made of shadows and vines. The chase seems endless, tiring, the corridors stretching to eternity. If they give up running, they will also succumb to this effect. If they decide to resist and fight it out until they wake up, then they will RESIST THE EFFECT AND BECOME IMMUNE.

nothing yet

Baneful

kuropeco

Molten Tigrex

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 3:40 pm

He'd been at school in the dream, he liked school, even if it was sometimes tough with the other kids, tough to make friends. He liked learning, he liked order and if anyone messed with him his big brothers and sister would give them a talking to.

What had come after had been confusing.

And now he was outside, wondering why he'd woken up in the future on a strange island. He was dressed in clothes that didn't fit properly and were all fancy and strange, hanging loose on his lean skinny body. His hair was short and a little messy, in a sort of mullet and he looked about as lost as it was possible to be.

He didn't know what was happening and he wanted to know where his family were, he was supposed to go to school.

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 3:41 pm
Town

Blearily, America Jones raises her head and then flops back down. The specifics of the dream were already fading, but the uneasy mood of them tried to linger despite the sunshine streaming in from the window. The angle of it was wrong, though, and that's what had the teen jolting up to gaze around in confusion.

Wrong room.

But most rooms were the wrong room, weren't they? So it made them all kinda right, in a way. Maybe her uncle had redecorated the guest room? Junior had mentioned it a few months back, but there was nothing familiar about the place. Even the picture on the bedstand was new, well part of it. She recognized her mom, smiling broadly, but didn't recognize the petite blonde or scowling skinny guy. Weird.

It'd been ripped up and carefully taped back together, the frame badly battered, a corner of the glass missing. Super weird. Maybe she should ask Junior about it, but maybe that'd lead to a Feelings Talk. Maybe she should ask Malby instead, he probably knew what was up.

Tossing off the covers, America looked for a mirror, just in case there'd been a car accident or something. She wanted to go out an enjoy the day, she didn't want to go and enjoy it all fuggo though. Even if her like, 3 was everyone else's 10, 'cause let's be real: it is. Eventually she noticed one in the bathroom and this totally wasn't her house. If this was a kidnapping, though, she was pretty sure she could escape before being auctioned off to some rich pervert or anything like that. She'd be a top dollar sale too, 'cause looking in the mirror she decided she was cute as heck today. Maybe even more than yesterday. Nothing like a bit of danger and mystery to keep a girl spicy!

Clothes were a concern right up until she found the little white guest room. Super plain and boring, but there were drawers and drawers of different sized clothes. Hella good hospitality or creepy child smuggling measures? At least they had good taste!

Searching the house for an abductor to knee in the balls, America came up empty. So justice would have to wait until she escaped and called the cops. Not that there were any phones in the house, but maybe next door?

After a quick primp in the bathroom, the girl trotted over to the neighbor's house, ponytail bobbing and lip gloss sparkling.

"Hellooooooo?!" She called and then knocked, "Hi, I'm a hella cute girl and some a*****e kidnapped me? Do you have a phone I can call the cops with?" A pause and then, "If you're also kidnappers, though, let me tell you I will mess you up!"

nothing yet

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 3:48 pm
Deus Dormitories

The door to a room swung open, and a tousle haired, slightly sleepy eyed looking sixteen year old with a mass of black curls stepped out, yawning widely as he peered down the hallway, blinking away the sleep from his eyes, and trying to figure out where he was.

Chance turned back to the room that he'd stepped out of, frowning slightly, then slid barefoot out into the hallway and climbed a set of stairs to the next hallway, wondering if he'd gotten lost.

bittiface

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 3:51 pm
Death Offices

"This," said Gale, "is all your fault."

It was directed at Lucky, because, well. Lucky.

molten tigrex

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 3:58 pm
His dream had been of the cabin at the lake. Warm sun. Fishing. Sometime in summer with his family and uncle. Something was unsettling - a storm maybe.

Groggy, he woke up, and like most dreams, it was already floating away from his grasp. A dream wasn't a big concern considering where he was - which was a big question because when he woke up, he didn't recognize the room. It wasn't the nurse's office or any room of his neighbors or family friends. On a couch, he looked about and nothing said anything familiar to him.

"Hello?" He called out, rubbing at his eyes and looking for his glasses. What he found were a set of googles on the table, and picking them up, he winced at how he could see but they stung at his eyes. They were also too big and he took them off a moment to stare around.

It wasn't strange for him to get tired if he took his medication, but fainting was such a rare occurance for him. Had someone hit him in the head with a hockey puck or rough-housing? Yet there were no adults, and as he rose and noticed the lack of windows, he could sense this wasn't a house either. As he got up, his clothes sagged and he grabbed at his jeans before they dropped down, making him even more alarmed. Had he fallen into a pool? Why had his clothes been changed?

And most importantly, who changed them?

Embarrassed at the thought of fainting into water in someone's pool, he looked around and tried to find his actual clothes, but he didn't see any and he didn't hear a dryer running. When he tried one of the doors, it only lead to a bathroom and the other an outside hallway.

Something was wrong and he wondered if the grogginess he felt was something worse. Had someone spiked his drink? Had someone pressed a cloth to his face and taken him into a van?

Prolixity

MoonKitsune

Romantic Exhibitionist

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 4:03 pm
Deus Dormitories

Otto Graves woke up from what he'd assumed had been.. well, he'd not realized he was dreaming at all. He'd been fighting with his dad, like usual... But this bed.. this room. None of it was his.

Scared, he scurried from the mass of blankets and fell unceremoniously from the bed. This wasn't his room. Not even his parents room. There were drums.. and other things he liked.. but they weren't his.

His heart hammering and fear clutching every vein, Otto ran from the room and into a stark white hallway. A hospital, maybe? But it was so empty..

"H-hey!" He called out, his bare feet cold against the hard laminate floors. "H'ullo??"

Where am I?

kuropeco

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 4:11 pm
Jordan turned over and flopped his arm over the edge of the bed. It did not flop over the edge of the bed, and that woke him up, because that meant the bed was too big, and that was confusing. The dream he'd been having was fading already; he tried to hold onto it, because his dad had been there, and that hurt, but he wasn't willing to give it up.

Although he kept his eyes tightly closed, the dream slipped out of his grasp, and he sat up, the corners of his mouth pulling down unhappily. Then he noticed that this was an entirely unfamiliar room, and he had no idea how he'd gotten here. He tried to squash the spike of panic about that.

What's wrong? someone said sleepily.

"What? Who's there?" Jordan swung his feet out of the too-wide bed and got up, then had to grab at his sweatpants as they fell right off his hips. He hastily tied the string tighter and found a shirt in the nearby dresser, because he couldn't just go out without a shirt.

What do you mean? asked the voice. Who are you?

There was nobody visible, and Jordan checked outside the door of the small bedroom. There was a figure out there, and Jordan tried, "Hi, are you the person who's talking to me?"

What?

MoonKitsune

prolixity

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Beejoux

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 4:11 pm
Deus Dormitories

Liam woke with a protesting groan, his face buried in the pillow, and blankets riding down along the small of his back. He'd been dreaming. Something to do with soccer, a game they'd won, and then...it was all starting to fade. The harder he tried to recall it, the less clear it became, until there was nothing left but a vague sense of the thing.

As he pushed himself up, rubbing sleep from his eyes, two things became immediately clear to him.

One, he was not in a bed he recognized. And two, the room he'd woken up in appeared to be a very shabbily furnished basement. An unfinished basement.

It had him jerking up and out from beneath the covers, grabbing for the clothing that lay haphazardly thrown over the back of an old desk chair. They didn't fit; too long, too large. Clearly for someone a bit more filled out than the scrawny teen that was scrambling into them. The shoes, however, were only half a size too big. He pulled them on, then went quickly for the door.

"Where the heck am I?" He'd frozen in the bare stone and brick of the basement hall, eyes wide as they flicked from barred doors, to standing water, to what looked to be old blood stains...

He very nearly threw himself out the front doors of the dormitory in his haste to get the hell away from there, and was backing away from the building in a very panicky manner.

nothing yet

hanging gallow
come play with us!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 4:12 pm
Deus Dormitories

Chance rounded the corner just in time to run smack dab into someone already scurrying down the hallway. Even at sixteen, Chance was a lanky, skinny teenager with only a few tattoos and a look of perpetual curiosity on his face - he bounced backwards in surprise, hands shooting out automatically to steady the other.

"Hey - hi," he said, smiling. "Good, someone else is here, uh - can I ask you a question?"

Chance peered at his surroundings, then back at the other teenager.

"Where am I?"

bittiface

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

MoonKitsune

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 4:16 pm
Prolixity

He sat there, holding out the googles and trying to look through them before checking to see where his glasses went. They had to be somewhere. Setting the other pair down, he got up and jumped when he heard a voice.

"Hi. I'm awake now." He called, hoping whoever it was would get their parents and his clothes. Now that he was awake, he just wanted to get back home.

Holding his pants, no doubt from some older brother of whoever lived here, he walked towards the voice.

Don't trip. He jerked and looked around, flushing red from ear to ear to hear a girl.

"Um...I won't. Can....can I have my clothes back?" He called out, still not seeing anyone. Wondering if they were both behind the door, he pushed it open - only to see a boy standing there.

"Hi." He managed, not recognizing the kid from the neighborhood or his classes. Was he from a few blocks over or a house near the park. "Do you know where my glasses are?"

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 4:20 pm
Deus Dormitories

Otto yelped, nearly flying backward from the force until the older teen steadied him. His postured stiffened, inching himself from the other boy. He seemed lost as well, albeit not nearly as scared as he ought to be. He had so many questions, but this boy did as well.

"Huh?" He asked with an expression contorted and perplexed. "I-I don't ********' know." He grumbled, rubbing his arms. Otto's clothes were way too baggy on him, yet somehow stayed put thanks to his pants being elastic waisted. He kept his eyes off of Chance for now, as the other boy's kinder gaze unnerved him.

He was scared. Terrified. The best thing to do when scared? Lash out.

"Piss off. M'getting outta here...."

kuropeco

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

prolixity

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 4:20 pm
The voice was different. "Hi," he said anyway. "I have no idea, sorry. I actually, uh." He paused before admitting it, embarrassed. "I actually don't know where we are." There was an upward lilt to the end of his sentence, not quite a question: do you know? "Do you want help looking for them?" he added.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 4:24 pm
color=red]Really?
"Really?" He said, and startled as he looked around again for the sister, looking behind him and back out the door and back to the boy.

"I don't know either. I just woke up....and my glasses are gone and...and someone took my clothes." Which now had him even more worried considering he was in a room with a stranger without his clothes. There were enough warnings in school and by his parents to think of a certain situation where kids winding up in strange places would go.

"I'm Melvin. Where is your sister?" He asked, looking around again.

MoonKitsune

Romantic Exhibitionist

WE ARE HALLOWEEN
Captain

Blessed Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 4:26 pm
Dormitories

"Hello!" said a tiny, cute, cheerful boy with dirty blonde hair and Pokemon bandaids on all his fingers, just running up and down the dormitories like he had way too much Pepsi, "Does anyone like anime?

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff