Chrono Q Clepsydra
Captain

Overpowered Genius

13,790 Points
  • Powerful Legion 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:22 pm
The following contest is set for one fall, and it is a first round match up in the 2017 X-Cup Womens Cup series....

Introducing first....  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 6:17 pm
Crowd were still feeling the high coming of the last match which was deemed pretty exciting by the crowd. A unfamiliar song began to play through the arena which had caught the crowds interest as to who it was coming out. The song in question was "Angels" by Avenged Sevenfold which is off their new album The Stage. The opening lyrics began to blare in the arena as a masked Melissa Drummond emerged from the backstage area.

Took me years to make my motives clear
And the days have not been kind
Once a steady gaze and charming smile
Has me buried in the lines, I find
I walk in the noise, quiet employs
And darkness seems to know just where I am

User Image

The crowd began to cheer and boo her as she stood on stage with one hand firmly placed on her hip, she looked around at the crowd whilst letting out a little bit of a laugh. Behind the mask she had a grin on her face at the fact she was getting boo'd and cheered at the same time. Melissa began to walk down the ramp as she ran her hands her Japanese style robe and over her breasts, trying to get a reaction from the crowd. She continued to walk down the ramp with a bit of arrogance in her step, once she got down towards the steel steps she would undo her robe and remove it to reveal her wrestling attire. Of course to the disappoint of Miranda who might be watching this, Melissa was not naked underneath her robe. She began to walk up the steel steps and onto the ring apron.

Mother, wash the devil from my hands
Pray the lord I have the strength to stand
Mother, tell me, was it all a lie?
Show me where the angels die

User Image

With "Angels" still blaring through the arena, Melissa held onto the top rope and would use it to help make her lean back as if she was about to fall off the apron. She out stretched one hand as if she was reaching out to the crowd and flicked her head back as her hair whipped back behind her. Melissa was now looking at the crowd as if they were all upside down, she only did this for a few seconds before climbing through the middle ropes and ran to the furthest turnbuckle and jumped up onto the middle rope before proceeding to remove the fox mask from her face and placed it up to her mouth as she was biting it. Melissa jumped back down and handed the mask over to the stage hand. The Red Fox would sit in the corner awaiting her opponent to make her entrance.

Announcer: "Residing in Tokyo, Japan. She is the Red Fox......MELISSA DRUMMOND."  

Harli_Nightmare

Beloved Reveler

9,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150

Miss_Undastood

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:24 pm
Escape the Fate- One for the Money

Are you reaeaea-eaeaea-
Are you ready?
Are you reaeaea-
Are you ready?
Let's go!

The sound of thunder and lightning echoes throughout the arena as the titantron shows the image of a desert, the storm brewing off in the distance. A chorus of voices could be heard laughing, crying, and speaking- all at once. The noise stopped, but it welcomed something more. A deep, powerful voice spoke against the sounds of chanting and bells tolling in the background. A dark, shadowy figure appeared, rapidly walking to the screen. The face of this person couldn't be seen, leaving which left no clue as to who it was.

Everybody in the world are you with me?
It's too late to try to run, we run the city
It's my time, it's show time,
Held me down, now it's don't give a ******** time
It's go time, it's show time
Sing it with me everybody let's go

Cause it's one, it's one, one for the money
Two, it's two, cause two is for the show
Three, it's three, three get ready...
"

A bolt of lightning struck, creating a flash on the screen before it turned to darkness. The half of a pale white face emerged from the darkness, and that face was the face of Phoenixfire. At this time, Phoenixfire strode down the ramp with no emotion on her face while the lighting of the arena turned to a deep shade of purple. Her hips swayed from side to side as a layer of fog began to form at her feet. She approached the steel steps and walked up them, stopping at the turnbuckle before looking to the crowd. Phoenix stepped through the ropes and sprinted to one of the turnbuckles, then placing herself on the second rope. She held her arms open and her face pointed upwards as the lights flickered throughout the arena. After the lights went to normal, she jumped down and began to pace around the ring.

“Let me see you start a war, start a riot
When there's nothing left to burn, hear the silence
Hate me, you can't escape me and you ain't ever gonna change me
I can't stand it, I've ******** had it, I'm about to blow

"Introducing first, weighing in at 145 lbs, from Seattle, Washington, by way of Anchorage, Alaska..."

"She is... PHOENIXFIRE!"

Cause it's one, it's one, one for the money
Two, it's two, cause two is for the show
Three, it's three, three get ready,
Are you ready ********? Are you ready? Let's go!

Are you reaeaea-eaeaea-
Are you ready?
Are you reaeaea-
Are you ready?
Let's go!

Are you ready ********? Are you ready? Let's go!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:20 pm
Melissa never thought in her wildest dreams that she would be standing in the same ring as the legendary Phoenixfire, this of course made her smile at the opportunity of facing one of the greatest female wrestlers of all time. Melissa moved away from the corner and started to approach her opponent as the referee rung the bell to start the match. She would get closer to Phoenixfire as Melissa looked to offer a test of strength to start things off in this match.  

Harli_Nightmare

Beloved Reveler

9,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150

Miss_Undastood

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 9:46 pm
Phoenix could read the astonishment painted across the face of the novice who stood opposite of her, chuckling to herself as she caught the twitch of the corners of the girl's mouth in this almost sheepish smile. She ran her fingers through her hair to comb it away from her face as her introduction drew its close, stretching her neck from side to side and rolling her shoulders as she impatiently waited for the referee to ring the bell. The legend was eager to test this rookie out and see what she had to work with so it came as a delight to see the girl inch forward cautiously, making the first move. Phoenixfire felt a smile crease the laugh lines that had begun to form on her face- a sign of her age that she would rather ignore- before she accepted the test of strength and pushed back with only a fraction of her strength, eager to see whether this girl lived up to her family name.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 5:51 pm
Melissa was glad that Phoenixfire accepted her offer of the test of strength. With Phoenixfire's hands tied up with Melissa's, the Red Fox looked to take advantage as she attempted a swift knee to the stomach of her legendary opponent. If the knee to the stomach was succesful then Melissa aimed to follow up with a attempted snapmare takedown on her older opponent.  

Harli_Nightmare

Beloved Reveler

9,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150

Miss_Undastood

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:03 pm
Phoenixfire had made the conscious effort to not put her entire force into this test of strength, to give this girl some room to impress her with whatever was in her arsenal. But the veteran soon came to question her rationale behind this when the youngster drove a knee right into her gut and made her double over as the air was forced from her lungs. Phoenix was wincing the ache away, near to forcing herself back upright again when she felt the young woman wind her arm around her head, it spelled trouble, her suspicions only confirmed when she was sent head first into the mat by falling prey to the girl's attempt at a snapmare takedown.  
Gaia X-Cup ROUND ONE FIGHT!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games