Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fantasizing Dreams

Shirtless Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:26 pm
Hiya~
The names Dreams! I'm a semi-lit roleplayer and mostly prefer roleplays with real people faceclaims, though if anime is your preferance I can make do! I do both heterosexual pairings and homosexual pairings. Below are all my ideas, some more thought out than others so if you're interested in anything quote me here or shoot me a pm! I prefer roleplaying here or in forums. I don't do skype or anything else.

hearts are what i'm really dying to do

basic ideas
sex addict -- innocent/virgin
ex -- ex -- bestfriend
rivals
the 100
jurassic park heart
zombies heart
roommates heart
sibling -- sibling's boyfriend/girlfriend
bestfriend - bestfriends sister/brother heart heart
code lyoko
percy jackson
horror based roleplay heart
harry potter
supernatural creature-- supernatural creature or hunter
royal -- guard/peasant
marvel/dc heart
until dawn heart
naruto
werewolf -- human best friend
bandmate -- rivalband/bandmate/fan
gangmember -- rival gang/non-gang-member
starwars
rebellious -- sheltered
hella gay person -- unknown sexual identity(bi/pan/demi/etc) -- hella straight person

thought out ideas
These two have been rivals every since they started going to camp together. Always constantly trying to out do one another. It made everyone around them to tired to even keep up with their antics. When the pair go to old to go to camp everyone thought it would be over.

That however is not the case.

The two find themselves working here over the summer a few years later between college to earn extra cash and while they are working their old competitive spark ignites once more. They are each in charge of a cabin and during group events they try to see who can win or who can out do the other like always. It goes beyond that as well. Trying to see who is the more favored counselor and so on. This new found spark seems to ignite more than just their old childhood rivalry however.

----

Person A has been in love with Person B since high school but kept their feelings to themselves because they didn't want to mess up their friendship.They held it in so long they lost their chance and now they're engaged to Person C and will be married in about a month or so.

Needless to say Person A is crushed and so they seek out the help of their other best-friend, Person D, to help them sabotage the relationship of Person B and C to show that Person A is the one for Person B. They're reluctant at first. They don't know Person B at all but seeing how distressed their best-friend is they decide to just go for it and see what could happen.

They didn't plan on falling head over heels for Person B as well, and now, well, it's a rather complicated shitty love square.

-----

this summer was suppose to be one for the books. No responsibilities, no rules, and lots and lots of sex.

For some of them that was the plan at least. For others it was suppose to be spending time with their friends before they all ended up going separate ways. One of the guy's parents owned a cabin out in the woods, miles away from human civilization. It had a large area of land to explore, a lake for swimming. It sounded like a paradise for all the teens so they packed their bags and headed to what they hoped would be the best summer vacation they had.

Like what happens to most plans, it never works out that well. Especially when this so called summer paradise is being stalked by a mad man.

He was suppose to be a legend. One parents told to kids to get them to behave. A relentless killer, and he hadn't had any prey to hunt in a long time. So when these teens come stumbling upon his hunting grounds he decides to target them. Turning their summer paradise into a nightmare. One a lot of them won't survive.

------

A small town lives in constants fear of the dark.

By day everything is fine, the towns people can wonder the streets but at night no one is safe. A terrible beast roams the streets, taking those who leave their homes or is out after curfew. They were suppose to be protected by their so called King', but no one has heard from the castle in years. That is, until the Prince comes strolling into town one day. He claims he can keep the beast away, but only if they give him one of their most beautiful girls to be with. Not wanting to face the beast any more they send a female off with him, and the beast has since left them alone.

What the town didn't know was that they just sent that poor girl off to live with the beast that had been terrorizing the town. She just so happens to find that out the hard way. Though living with him didn't make her to surprised. He had no social skills, and he was an a*****e. He tried sleeping with her the first day was there. Needless to say she hates his guts and he seems to get enjoyment out of the fact. She wants to find a way out and all he wants is to find a way into her. The two feel nothing for the either, however he is slowly starting to realize that maybe he isn't as dark hearted as he originally thought because he wants to maybe try to make things better. He just doesn't know if he can get her to see that.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:56 am
Hello!, i would love to do a jurrasic park roleplay or a best friends roleplay with you.

I have been away from gaia for awhile and i'm looking for some roleplay partners.  

Stoned Sith

Aged Millionaire

4,525 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Fantasizing Dreams

Shirtless Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:04 am
Stoned Sith

Awesome! I'm really craving the Jurassic Park one right now, if that's alright? and maybe we could double up on chara's?

and i totally understand. I myself just came back a few months ago.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:53 pm
Honestly its been so long since i have roleplayed in a full sense (like more than a few lines) i think i need to focus on controlling one character to be honest. If you dont mind. But the Plot is fine! If you want to make the thread ill post first!  

Stoned Sith

Aged Millionaire

4,525 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Gaia online high school

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items