Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[PRP] Somewhere and something Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Meegane

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:41 am
His kind words echoed in Shu's heart, they weighed heavily within. Everyone told her it was her fault, she had long before given up and accepted the cruel fate. She couldn't blame her parents for not loving her, it was their choices. Once upon a time, she had wished they would treat her equally as her brother. That trivial hope sank along with reality, died and now reborn as a sprout.

Maybe she could really start anew? Maybe she don't need to worry she might bring someone bad luck? Maybe she could allow herself fully loved and be loved? Those "perhaps" raised and bloomed within her mind while Shu enjoyed Carl's head patting. Her heart was agitated, there was an unstoppable surge for the desire to cry for no reasons. His words could be unintentionally, but she felt she was losing control of herself.

Overwhelmed with anxiety and mixed feels, she was glad Rep found them. That gave her some times to resume control and not dropped a tear. "Glad that you're safe, and Uncle Mark's in infirmary." Her voice sounded shakey at first but quickly returned to normal. As if Rep had asked a funny question, Shu blinked curiously at him. Of course everyone has a mom and she thought Rep knew Carl well enough for that.

"Rep's alive, Uncle Mark's alive, who else?" The petite Death had difficulty to follow the boy, so she resorted to look at Rep for the answer.

Baneful

Zoobey

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:02 am

Rep didn't comment on Carl patting Shu's head like a cat, as far as he was concerned it was a completely viable method of comforting people.

Shrugging Rep said. "No one as far as I'm aware, I'm fine. Mark looked roughed up, I'm glad he's in the ******** infirmary."

"My mum was a ******** whore frankly, didn't have a dad. I'm always the buzzkill at discussions about parents." And once again he was really glad that he hadn't been hit by the status effect oppressing the rest of the island. He'd just have been pathetic, as he always had been back then.

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:02 pm
Carl was still making a mental tally of who else was possibly missing, and was wondering if now was a good time to bring up that Hunter that had gotten sucked into a shadow creature, if he could only remember what his name was. This was enough distraction for him to forget about the whole petting comfort thing, though not enough for him to half-listen to Rep's story and then wonder if Rep needed pets to.

He was going to have to wash his hands after this.

"Well, I think you two would make great parents." Being raised in a nuclear family environment, he just assumed that everyone would eventually get married and have kids. "Um, not together, I mean, you make good parent decisions." He sincerely hoped they didn't ask him to elaborate.

Baneful

Meegane

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 12:25 am
"It's okay, not everyone is fortunate enough to have great parents. As long as there's someone who loves you, then it'll be alright." The petite Asian smiled to Rep. Taking Carl's word as compliment, Shu awkwardly thanked the boy. "I don't really....." deserve anyone. Her words died off, the unfinished part swallowed.

Felt the need to change topic, "Rep, are we under attack?" she asked. The training field had a big hole, the office was upturned and emptied with an out cold Mark. She wondered what the situations were for other places and most importantly, their dormitory, aka their home.

Zoobey

Baneful

Meegane

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:46 pm

"Hahahah that's cute but I'd be a ******** horrible parent." Rep said. He knew it inherently. "I'd get jealous of my kid getting Ace's attention and then it'd all be over. I defo don't want kids. I leave that to the normies off island and s**t. I'm just good at fighting and nothing much else."

Rep gave Shu a grave look. "I think so, maybe. There's a lot of weird s**t going on, I think it's to do with O, they are a like, outside anti-hunter group, they want to steal all our s**t and want to destroy us. We should check everywhere else is all right, if they can sneak up on Mark, they can probably sneak up on ******** anyone."

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 12:25 am

"I'll come too," Carl said as helpfully as any trainee going into a Sahara mission ever, "I can help look out for bombs." His thought process was that Rep would probably get rid of them magically like he did last time. One would think that it would be a bad idea to bring a weaponless Hunter along with them when Deus was heavily under attack but this was Deus after all.

Other than the Death office there were two concentrated plumes of smoke, one near the Life labs, and a second, newer one, where the older section of the Abandoned Towns were. Both of them seemed to register mild levels of panic from other Hunters, though less so from the Life labs because sometimes explosions just happened.

Baneful
Feel free to check out a location!

Meegane
Feel free to check out a location!

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

Meegane

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 9:01 am
"O" Shu made a sound, it was either a surprised tone or she simply repeat that name of the anti-hunter existence. She hadn't encountered any significance related to the group. Knowing that the group would be a threat to everyone on the island, she was worried but gave Rep a firm nod for her consent.

Carl had been helpful and reminded them there might be more bombs set within the headquarters, their home. The petite Death anxiously looked around and made out the smoke from the direction of the labs. Oh no! She wasn't sure if the Morris were inside. "I-I need to check on Mimsy and Robert. I want to make sure they're safe." A glint of determination shone within her eyes. After delivered her will to the group, she waited with anxiety for the rest to make their decisions since they were a team together.

"We can contact each other via text," She added while gestured to her phone.

Zoobey

Baneful

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:08 pm

Rep nodded emphatically at Shu. "I'll go check out the towns then, there's room out there to use my weapon if I have to, Life Labs not so much. Stay safe and I'll keep in touch." He pressed a few buttons on his Spectre watch.

"Carl you can go with either of us, we'll keep you safe."

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 2:16 am
LIFE LABS OUTSIDE

The explosion seemed to happen outside the labs, and it seemed everyone was too busy trying to figure out what happened as opposed to where exactly. It wasn't exactly the most horrific of scenes, mostly just a couple of trees had caught on fire and created quite the brush smoke, all in all, it was mainly the walls that got a bit scorched.

If Shu walked a little closer to the blast radius, she would see a circular object on the ground, similar to a ring shaped like a single-headed snake. Had someone dropped this?

ABANDONED TOWNS:

Carl seemed to consider Rep's choice the less dangerous of the two, and their trek to the towns was actually quite meidocre. The mess revealed the same thing, a controlled explosion that felt more like a distraction than anything else, the smoke the most incriminating thing.

What had exactly been the whole point of the unusual visit then?

Meegane
Shu has a ??? ring! She can try to fiddle around with it or keep it or whatever works! This is a good wrap up for this RP here but if you want to play with the object let me know and we can start another RP!

Baneful
Good to wrap up!

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas