Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[PRP] Somewhere and something Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Meegane

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 12:17 am
"It - or better says, he's real. Our weapons are transformed from different creatures and are sentiment. Mine's a male called Zai Tai, I call him Z usually."

Shu was happy to see the sparks in his eyes. "You should get one if you haven't. I mean I'm not sure why those hunters who supposed to guide you to the cove for bonding ceremony didn't, and they didn't tell you anything either!" The petite Death pouted and got slightly upset for such irresponsibility.

Zoobey

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 12:48 am
"Can he... talk?" it seemed it was the first actual genuine conversation they were having, "I mean your weapon, can he talk to people? I mean, do creatures talk, what are creatures even, is- is this like actual animals we're talking about or-"

He stopped, and then went a little quiet again, as if suddenly remembering something. "Oh. They mentioned I had a weapon at some point but- but I think I lost it. Maybe I can get it back?"

Meegane

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

Meegane

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 1:29 am
"Yup!" She answered. "They can talk but just the owner can hear, unless you put them in a golem then you can hear what they say." As a death hunter, she loved to share what she knew with people she like. "Creatures are what we call the life forms from another world, generic examples are ghosts, monsters like vampire and werewolves, demons..."

When she wanted to elaborate more, what he told her caused a shocked expression. "W-What? You lost it - but Rep said you're pre-cove......" She felt like her mind couldn't function properly and she frowned deeply.

After a while - "I think we should find uncle Mark, it's bad leaving your weapon for a long time. Maybe he could help." It suddenly became an emergency case which drove her anxious.

On the other hand, she tried to stay calm and not showing it. "No worries, you'll be fine." Her fingers flew over the buttons for a short text to the Death Assistant.

Quote:
To: Mark
Uncle Mark, are you at office? I have something urgent to find you! REALLY URGENT!

Zoobey

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 1:40 am
Text from Mark

Dude, booty call bro.

Text from Mark

Just text it okay

Text from Mark

nobody spontaneously combusted right... that wasn't me.....

"Mark," Carl repeated, "That-that's not the guy who told me that he didn't have time to help me because he was too busy saving someone else, is he?"

It totally was, and Mark had been referring to Dwight at that exact point in time. "I don't think Mark likes me very much, maybe we can find someone else. Rep seems nice. You seem okay. And, I have this map, maybe we could use it to find this- my weapon?"

Meegane

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

Meegane

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 1:59 am
Shu quietly added Mark onto her list of irresponsible adults while irritably typed another text.

Text from Shu
First, I'm not a dude. Second, nobody combusted but I'm with a trainee who said he lost his weapon! Saving a life is important than anything.

Shortly after the first one, Mark would receive a second one.

Text from Shu
If you're that cold-blood, I will curse you never get laid :T

She then turned back to Carl with a smile. "Saving someone else?" Shu quickly concluded it might be his delusion. "Why he doesn't like you? Maybe it's because you look much more attractive than him." She nodded to herself. "Yup, Rep is a nice person, I agree. A map? Can I have a look?"

Zoobey

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 2:32 am
Text from Mark

You can't lose a weapon like

Text from Mark

you try moving more than ten feet away from your wep

Text from Mark
idk see how this is my problem tell them to idk, get over themselves

Carl shared the map kindly enough, a two-sided monstrosity full of extremely complicated symbols and annotations. It seemed to be of Deus island on one side, some places such as "LIGHTHOUSE" obviously marked, while the other side was an unfamiliar place entirely. Most sections of the grid were crowded with letters marked anywhere from A to Z, sometimes double lettered, sometimes coloured differently, all hand printed.

"Oh hey, I found the weapons cove," the trainee said helpfully, pointing to the print also annotated with -F -R -Pr on the same grid quadrant. "Should we try there first?"

Meegane

WE ARE HALLOWEEN
Captain

Blessed Member

Meegane

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 4:05 am
Text from Shu
I don't know! He had lost his memory too, is that not bad enough?

She puffed like a tiny puffer fish and made note to herself no christmas present for Mark EVER AFTER - ok, maybe just this year. She wasn't as callous as him. Studying the map turned out to require her mathematic ability and sadly to say she did poorly on said aspect. "Where did you get this?" She really hoped Mimsy was there as the clever woman always could solve her problems.

Before she felt dizzy from looking at the map which was literally a big puzzle, Carl announced he found the cove. "You can read it?" That might be a request of asking the way he figured it out hidden in her tone, besides those eyes sparkled with wonderment. Maths to her is like bitter Chinese herb tea.

Anyway, she cheered with a hand clipping. "That's great! You're like Mimsy, with a clever mind." The petite Asian had a great adoration towards the said Life hunter. "Uh-huh, we can go and have a look."

Despite the fact that Mark being unhelpful, he did make a good point that hunters can't move a certain distance from their weapons without feeling sick. The boy, however, didn't show any sign of discomfort. That's really strange. She clearly acknowledged her bad habit of making awful decisions whenever she was alone. That was the reason she called the Death Assistant for help. See, she already had made one wrong decision.

Zoobey

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 12:46 pm
"If you mean can I read, then um, yes." He paused for a second, not too sure if Shu was being exceedingly patronizing (the map was for the most part written in English, assuming they were speaking English), and quietly folded it-

- Before heading the wrong direction.

meegane

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

Meegane

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 1:35 pm
"No, I mean the weird grid co-ordiantes." The expression of his face told her he misunderstood her words. Why English is so difficult, she made a frustrated sigh in her heart. ".....That direction is to the lighthouse, the cove is that way." Shu reminded kindly, not too sure if it's possible to have a second cove exist. "At least the one I know."

Zoobey

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 1:43 pm
"Oh." He readjusted his course and just blindly walked one direction. It seemed Shu would still have to lead the way if they planned to get anywhere other than either Allan's "secret" hideout or the Jungle portal base. "I can sort of tell where the locations are, but I can't tell where we are. There's also symbols, I think they represent-"

- And then he stopped, as in front of him materialized just a single shadowling, their presence not uncommon outside the main headquarter gates outside of Sun Patrol hours. A second later, he backed up, way, way, back behind Shu.

Meegane

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

Meegane

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 10:44 pm
"Er- Carl, not that way either, if it's the cove I know, it's somehow near the pod room." Shu quietly corrected him again and listened to what he said of the map with full attention. Then his words were cut short and the boy seemed to be startled.

It caused her to avert her focus on Carl to what was in front of them. "Are they coming for you? It's okay, I will guard you." It was simply a whim on mind, quickly passed. Didn't hesistate to summon her big hammer and poised for a possible fight, the petite Death asked calmly, "What do you want?"

Zoobey

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:21 pm
"Weapons place please," Carl said, trying for polite with a heavily implied sense of urgency. He was trying very hard not to look at the shadowling. "Can we please just go now. I really don't want it to get any-"

- It was at that moment that the shadowling decided to lunge at him and like any skittish animal that didn't know any better, Shu's (minor) responsibility just flat out booked it and ran through the grass in the general vicinity of where the beach was. At least he was getting closer to the cove.

Meegane
SHADOWLING HP: 2/2

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

Meegane rolled 2 10-sided dice: 5, 7 Total: 12 (2-20)

Meegane

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 12:03 am
Carl looked like a scared animal with his words shaking and it made Shu very unhappy with the shadowling casuing that. She gave him a smile, and just that second that thing stroke at him and the boy fled. "C-Carl? Hey - wait for me -"

The petite Asian that lost the sight of the kid sighed. "Great, now you have to pay for this." Shu was mostly nice and sweet, but her another side surfaced when someone tried to hurt the people she cared for. Obviously the tiny hit destructively when she was annoyed.

Zoobey

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 12:10 am
Carl didn't make it that far away, he was still visible running down towards the beachline, though he did make a rather entertaining sight out of context, single track of footprints running along the sand.

It was then that Shu's phone buzzed again.

Text from Mark

Hey.... that person you were talking about without the weapon and memory loss

Text from Mark

He wouldn't oh I dunno, happen to look like my boss would he?

Text from Mark

But like Gale sized

Text from Mark

why is he gale sized??!

Meegane

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

Meegane

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 1:51 am
After clearing the shadowling, Shu looked around in panic until she spotted Carl. "Carl, you can stop now, I've taken care of that thing." She capped her hands around her mouth to make her voice louder.

It didn't work so well and she had to pause to fumble her phone. The amber eyes narrowed coldly at the sender. It might be fortunate that the whim to ignore the messages for an attempt for meaningless revenge was replaced by curiosity.

Text from Shu
Uncle Mark, your grammar's so poor...
Anyway, Carl is actually as charming as your boss = our leader ♡(ŐωŐ人)
If that's what you mean.
Is he our boss's secret son? (๑✧◡✧๑)
He's quite small, but still taller than me ✰
P.S. Carl said you don't like him and refused to help him, so mean :T

The anger seemed to fade away really quickly in the fact that Shu never hate someone long. Attached with her full of emoticons message was a photo of the boy, probably taken sneakily since he wasn't looking at the camera. She slid her phone back into one of the pockets and continued to chase after said trainee until she could make him stop.

Zoobey

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces