Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[PRP] Somewhere and something Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Meegane

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 11:58 am
Shu slid the screen up and down with her thumb, it seemed that everyone was busy, even Rep. Twitter was oddly quiet without new tweets for almost 15 hours. She put her phone down on the table, picked up her lukewarm drink and wondered how she could spend her day.

This minute she allowed herself laid down on the table, the next minute she pushed herself up and leaned against the chair and swung her hanging legs. The minute after it she was re-tying her high ponytail, her hair had grew long again and reaching hips.

One thing was clear, she was bored.

Zoobey

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 12:07 pm
There was a kid that looked about Gale's age (somewhere between fourteen and sixteen) just standing in the middle of the dormitories hallway looking extremely lost. He kept on staring at the paper in his hand and then slowly walking up and down the hallway, counting the numbers, backtracking, and counting them again.

He also looked like some weird knockoff relative of Mimsy and Lucky, or maybe just like a really young version of the Death lead.

Meegane

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

Meegane

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 12:35 pm
The petite Asian decided to head back to her room, took a nap and cuddled with her many many plushies for a quality afternoon. During her way back to the basement, she spotted someone short, with reference to the hunters on the islands.

His actions were strange that caught her attention and postphoned her plan. He seemed need help and it was Shu's favourite thing to do. She skipped towards him, opened her mouth to greet him but all was cut short when she finally saw his face.

O.M.G! OMG! OMG! omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg (x ∞)

Within seconds, the beast in her mind was severely pierced by sharp but long shrieks. <You're not dreaming.> He replied when being asked. <Shake hands and ask for a signature?> The beast continued to tease when his partner was too panic for everything.

"H-Hello? Can I help you?" After she braced herself and suppressed the excitement (not really but she tried) of seeing a boy that looked like someone. She gave the warmest and brightest smile she could make, hoping not to scare him.

To be honest, her mind was quite busy at the moment. Part of it was still in great bliss while some already guessing the boy's identity and yelled: I DON'T KNOW THE LEADER HAS A SON!!! HE'S ADORABLE! OH DEAR! Wait, could he be mimsy's sibling? Does that make him Peter's uncle? Or -

Externally, she was smiling and waiting for the boy to speak.

Zoobey

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 12:47 pm
The kid looked behind him, and then back at Shu. "Um, hi." He began, and then just stood there awkwardly. It looked like he was wearing one of Gale's trainee coats. "I can't find the stairs," he finally admitted, "do you know how to get to the third floor or, I mean, I can just wait here, that's okay too."

Meegane

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

Meegane

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:58 pm
The first thing Shu noticed besides his attractive face was the old trainee coat, like the one Jerry borrowed her at the day she awoke. "Stairs? I know where it is. Don't worry." She ensured him with a wink.

"Nonono, you don't need to wait here, I can take you there." The petite Asian turned her back at the boy, "See the scythe symbol? I'm from Death division as well."

Her blush didn't have sign to fade away at all, and she wanted to talk more with the adorable boy. "Um, why do you need to go to the third floor? Meeting someone there?"

Zoobey

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 2:41 am
"Okay," He seemed relieved to hear Shu was in the same division, and nodded, a little slowly. "They told me not to say anything so I can't." This was admitted very truthfully as he followed her towards the stairs.

At the top of the stairs Not-Mimsy/Gale paused again. "I think I have the key card somewhere, wait-" A handkerchief of baby carrots for some reason fell out of his pocket along with a very heavy duty key card that clearly said 301, probably because whomever had made the keycard didn't want it to get destroyed again.

Meegane

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

Meegane

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:11 am
"They told me not to say anything so I can't." He said. Shu nodded, agreed that secret like his identity is Caelius's son or Mimsy's younger brother might draw too much concern. Besides the fact that he's extremely adorable.

She swiftly caught the handkerchief before the things inside rolled out and wasted. Shu stared at the vegetable sticks and back to the boy. "Your snacks?" Depending on his answer, she might shove his a wide variety of Asian snacks. Not that carrots were not a good healthy snack, but he could have better choices!

Anyway, she re-tied the handkerchief with a lovely ribbon, handed back to the boy and picked up the keycard fell onto the floor. "301? It should be that one." She pointed towards the first door along the long corridor while her eyes took the chance to examine the weird keycard.

"Are you sure this's a keycard?" Even it looked like a normal rectangle, it felt like more like a weapon.

Zoobey

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:27 am
"They're for my escape," he said extremely matter-of-factly in regards to the snacks. "I mean, I don't want to be stuck here forever." A pause. "Not that there's anything wrong with any of you, most of you are nice people, I just know I don't belong here, you know."

He was already fiddling around with the key card, trying to figure out how it worked. So far nothing was actually working, but probably also because he had no clue how a key card actually worked, but also because he had no clue what it was. "How do I use this again?"

Meegane

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

Meegane

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:56 am
"E-E-EEscape?" As if she had a hiccup and couldn't say things properly. Shu was shocked for his plan as they all knew why they had no choices. "You're homesick? I think most of us miss our home and family as well, but we couldn't go back. Those who lurk in the dark would harm them, that's why the organization had faked our death." It could be a bit cruel to a boy in his age, yet he had to know and accept his fate.

While she tried to convince the boy that wasn't a good idea, he wasn't really paying attention. Shu could sense the eagerness, and she sighed lightly. If only she had a place to go back, she might be like him. "See the slit here? You just need to insert the card into it."

Zoobey

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:30 pm
"Not really," the kid began, about to repeat what he said, "I just feel like-"

- At this point the door finally clicked open to reveal an impressive suite by any Hunter standards. Other than the bare minimum for furniture and the fact that all the walls were painted immaculately white, the place looked unlived in for months, if not years. The only dead giveaway of who's room it was was the Death lead's spare coat just draped against the unused bed.

Shu's new problem was now sifting through the closest cabinet drawers, so far managing to find three identical packages of unopened white socks. "Do you know if there's any weapons here? I heard them talking about weapons, you need one to leave right?"

Meegane

WE ARE HALLOWEEN
Captain

Blessed Member

Meegane

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:58 pm
Shu stepped into the room after the boy and she slowly realized she was actually helping him for his escape plan. Using her hands to squish her face in the discovery, she blamed it all to his charms.

Shu, you have to stay strong. The petite hunter told herself she had to stop that. The room didn't give any clue to its owner. However, to get a room located at third floor, the owner must be in high rank. She carefully looked around until she noticed the coat at the bed.

Wait.

That. looked. oddly. familiar.

She picked it up holding the shoulder part, the coat had a length even taller than her but she saw the key feature of it. She stared at it with wide eyes, folded it neatly and put back on the unused bed in a numb action. She backed off a few steps and finally allowed herself to flail.

THAT IS THE COAT OF CAELIUS! THEIR LEADER!

As a loyal fans of their leader, she and other fans had collected many photo of said leader secretly. Thus she won't mistake it.

"Er - W-Why are you finding stuff in the leader's room!" She looked horrified and distraught. If Caelius found out about this - invading privacy wasn't a right thing even he's his son. <The worst is Death sentence, hopefully not.>

They should go. They should just go!

"Weapon? You should have one you can summon easily-" She unconsciously replied while she grasped his hand and headed towards the door. She felt shy to do so but that's a emergency. "We should leave....If your father finds out we fiddle with his belongings -" She didn't complete her sentence.

Zoobey

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2017 12:23 pm
"My father?" the kid repeated, already onto the third drawer up, which was just filled with identical blue cashmere scarves. He took out about two or three of them before putting them back in when it proved to literally just be filled with scarves. "Wait, do you know who he is?"

The fourth drawer had absolutely nothing in it and neither did the fifth, and he was already moving to the closet pretty much occupied only by identical white shirts and then a bunch of empty clothes-hangers. "What did you mean by summon a weapon?"

meegane

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

Meegane

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2017 1:03 pm
Oosp, she slipped up. That was supposed to be a secret, right?

Shu stubbornly believed the boy was Caelius's secret son, she was frustrated to find out she couldn't move the boy for one step. What's more, her focus loosened to think the boy had similar taste on clothing with the Death Lead.

Innocently blinked at the question, she frowned and said, "We can summon a weapon after bonding with one in the cove, they're sentiment beings. You just need to imagine it materialize in your hand will do." Their weapons were special, they protect them, they guide them and they company them.

The beast kindly reminded.

I forgot! OAO

Zoobey

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2017 1:39 pm
"Right," they said, it was rather sarcastic, "I'll just imagine a weapon into existence." There was no indication of whether or not they actually tried to imagine a weapon because nothing happened.

They went to wander around the kitchen, where the fridge and cabinets were unsurprisingly empty (except for a bag of bagels for some reason), and then came back to the bed and sighed, peeling only the sheet cover off. The coat just slid off on the other side, ignored. "Do you um, have a large bag? I'm trying to leave before it gets dark."

Meegane

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

Meegane

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 12:27 am
<Your phone had been incessantly beeping.> Shu followed behind the boy, finally took her phone out to check. She hoped it won't be a mission call since she needed to make sure the boy's safety and that his plan won't be successful. It was twitter informed her about new tweets, she skimmed through it and caught something important.

Short black hair - checked.

Blue eyes - checked.

Now remained is....

"What's your name? I'm Shu." She probed with a casual smile and answered his question. "How big you need it to be? Is there someone to help you with leaving? I mean, if you have to get off the island, you need somebody to open up a portal for you."

First, she needed to know if he had any accomplices. Then, she could find ways to make him stay.

Zoobey

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces