Welcome to Gaia! ::

SAXON CITY

Back to Guilds

Gang violence. Long-term roleplay alternatives. Small threads. MalexMale. Monthly giveaways. Literate community. Interesting plots! 

Tags: slave, literate, modern, fantasy, yaoi 

Reply ▶ ARCHIVE
[x] OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nowSERENITY

Crew

Distrustful Guardian

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:06 pm
Lyrca

Commence the most awkward cuddling session ever.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:15 pm
nowSERENITY

User Image

Odin and Julian are making me realize I'd just ******** kill myself if I ever had a long prison sentence.

I feel like fifteen times worse for Leon now.  

Lyrca
Captain

nowSERENITY

Crew

Distrustful Guardian

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:29 pm
Lyrca
nowSERENITY

User Image

Odin and Julian are making me realize I'd just ******** kill myself if I ever had a long prison sentence.

I feel like fifteen times worse for Leon now.

Oh, s**t, and it's going to be even cringeier. Because after this, Julian is going to ask Leon for advice on how not to throw up.

Until then, the most awkward cuddling in the world.

But Odin made out alright, actually, as far as laying groundwork for Julian to be cooperative and uh. Helpful. In these situations.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:37 pm
nowSERENITY
Oh, s**t, and it's going to be even cringeier. Because after this, Julian is going to ask Leon for advice on how not to throw up.

But Odin made out alright, actually, as far as laying groundwork for Julian to be cooperative and uh. Helpful. In these situations.

He's just lucky nobody was watching or Odin would've punched him in the face and forced him down mad hard.

He would've tried to put all the embarrassment on Julian and away from himself.  

Lyrca
Captain

nowSERENITY

Crew

Distrustful Guardian

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:42 pm
Lyrca
nowSERENITY

He's just lucky nobody was watching or Odin would've punched him in the face and forced him down mad hard.

He would've tried to put all the embarrassment on Julian and away from himself.

Yeah, but Julian doesn't know that. He already views it as all his fault. And, all things considered, his throat doesn't feel anywhere near as uncomfortable as his a**. And up til the choking thing, he was uh. Actually pretty into it. So.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:32 pm
nowSERENITY
Yeah, but Julian doesn't know that. He already views it as all his fault. And, all things considered, his throat doesn't feel anywhere near as uncomfortable as his a**. And up til the choking thing, he was uh. Actually pretty into it. So.

Julian being into it was what shocked Odin the most.

Now he's gonna be all confused if Julian gets off on sucking strangers or Juju just likes him that much.  

Lyrca
Captain

nowSERENITY

Crew

Distrustful Guardian

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:46 pm
Lyrca
nowSERENITY

Julian being into it was what shocked Odin the most.

Now he's gonna be all confused if Julian gets off on sucking strangers or Juju just likes him that much.

Lmao.

Julian has an appreciation for Odin. It's difficult to say he likes him, because as much as they're around each other, they don't interact the way regular people do. But he respects Odin and is grateful for him and to him.

In addition to that, it's been a long a** time since Julian has really put his hands on anybody, and he was kind of amazed Odin even let him. Being able to take a small amount of initiative made him feel like he was actively choosing to do what he was doing, not just passively accepting whatever Odin wanted to do.

Which is what he meant when he said before, when Odin asked whether he was hooking up with Hotts, "There's a difference between me not resisting and me participating."

Julian gets off most on the positive reactions of his partner and, in specific, knowing that he caused those reactions. So, while it started out as, "I need an alternative so I'm not hobbling around all the time, and it's not like I talk anyway.." it kind of became, "I want to actually be good at this. Like. Now."

Of note, too, is that Julian is taking a lot more notice as far as Odin's physical presence, his appearance, and viewing both things positively.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:38 pm
nowSERENITY

You know what? I forgot to check since they updated the new posting in guilds.

You get notified of edited posts still, right? You got it when this post was added the other day?  

Lyrca
Captain

nowSERENITY

Crew

Distrustful Guardian

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:53 pm
Lyrca
nowSERENITY

You know what? I forgot to check since they updated the new posting in guilds.

You get notified of edited posts still, right? You got it when this post was added the other day?

Oh, s**t, no. I had no idea. D:  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:06 pm
nowSERENITY

Whoops.

Before that update everything notified you.
Noted for the future! They got rid of that.  

Lyrca
Captain

nowSERENITY

Crew

Distrustful Guardian

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:11 pm
Lyrca
nowSERENITY

Whoops.

Before that update everything notified you.
Noted for the future! They got rid of that.

Yeah, had no clue. Although -- it wasn't notifying me of your posts for that thread to begin with. I was just stalking the thread. XD

If only Julian was a psychic.

Because he's not, he's under the impression Odin is trying to comfort him.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:33 pm
nowSERENITY
Yeah, had no clue. Although -- it wasn't notifying me of your posts for that thread to begin with. I was just stalking the thread. XD

Oh s**t. Did I even quote you?

// Runs to check on that.  

Lyrca
Captain

nowSERENITY

Crew

Distrustful Guardian

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:37 pm
Lyrca
nowSERENITY

Ha, there we go. Now it showed up in my feed.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:53 pm
nowSERENITY
Lyrca
nowSERENITY

Lmao. Hi. Nice to meet you. I'm an idiot.  

Lyrca
Captain

nowSERENITY

Crew

Distrustful Guardian

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:55 pm
Lyrca
nowSERENITY
Lyrca
nowSERENITY

Lmao. Hi. Nice to meet you. I'm an idiot.

Pff. You are not. It's easy to forget stuff like that. Don't worry about it.  
▶ ARCHIVE

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games