Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[Camp] The Whole Time (Al + Kai + Noah + Mik + ???) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saliru

Cluttered Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:01 am

Al was here the whole time. Yup. Just barely leaving his bunk for as long as he could help it. Unfortunately, eating was still a thing hunters needed to do and it was for this reason he was slinking around camp on the afternoon in question.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:05 pm
Kai sat with a plate that had a hamburger and some mac'n cheese and drank some milk as he ate, glad for some good food. So far camp had been nice. He had meals. He could go and exercise outside and have smoke breaks no one tried to confiscate. Even the bunk beds were much better than sleeping on a couch or on a cot. Overall, he was feeling pretty good about things.

Best part, he had mac'n cheese.

MoonKitsune

Romantic Exhibitionist

Saliru

Cluttered Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 2:49 pm

Something heavenly and almost forgotten entirely caught Al's nose. It was meaty... no, wait, beefy. With a hint of... something baked. His stomach scolded him loudly, he let it get so hungry that now food was starting to smell even better than usual. It was starting to smell nostalgic.

He followed the aroma a short distance and was suddenly greeted by a massive back. He didn't recognize it. Rep's had more of a shape to it... it wasn't just... broad. Like a wall. He was almost afraid to find out who it belonged to and was about to go around and see if he could find where they got the food himself... when his stomach protested again with a loud drawn out gurgle.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 4:24 pm
Kai had the sense someone was behind him, and fork in his mouth, turned to look over his shoulder. Eyes glanced once over Al, shrugged at him standing there, and then turned back to his plate to continue chewing.

Food was more important then someone standing there.

MoonKitsune

Romantic Exhibitionist

Saliru

Cluttered Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 4:49 pm

Al straightened out the moment he realized Kai was aware of his presence. He almost looked like he was about to salute the man out of fearful reflex before he apparently lost interest and resumed eating. Al slouched back down to his usual height and looked confused. He definitely didn't know the guy.

He tilted his head to the side curiously, "Have we met?"

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 4:52 pm
He turned again now at being addressed, and looking up and down once again, he swallowed.

"Not that I can tell. Who are you?" He asked, reaching for his milk again and wishing he had gotten more mac'n cheese despite getting as much as he was allowed.

MoonKitsune

Romantic Exhibitionist

Saliru

Cluttered Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 4:57 pm

"My name is Corbin but my friends call me Al." He looked curiously from Kai to his plate when his stomach decided it wasn't getting enough attention and let loose another grumble.

"Ugh... uh... where'd you get that, um... sir?"

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:12 pm
Thick brows moved up as sir. "I'm Kai. Don't need to call em sir. I'm not a general or something, and nah. I don't remember any Als or Corbins."

He then pointed out to a cabin that was a bit longer then the rest. "That over there. Cafeteria. Decided to come out here and eat a bit. Oh wait. Dude." He look generally excited. "Hook me up. If you go in there, get like, as much as they'll let you get and sit here. They won't let you get seconds. I'll eat what you won't."

MoonKitsune

Romantic Exhibitionist

Saliru

Cluttered Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:21 pm

Al looked over at the building Kai pointed out and then back at Kai with a baffled look that quickly gave way to a bright smile. "Sure."

With that he walked on and disappeared into the building....

.... some time later he returned with quite a bit of food, two plates even. He wasn't entirely sure why he had apparently been allowed to take more food than Kai had been but he slid mac n' cheese and mashed potato mountain (tm) towards Kai regardless.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:48 pm
Kai didn't know Al managed it, but once the plate was presented, he looked like he was just given the puppy he always wanted since he was 5 years old. "T-Thanks man! You really pulled through."

Reached out, he slid the plate over fully and resumed eating, happily eating the landscaping the mountain down with his fork. " So you like, new or something?" He asked after he swallowed down some food.

MoonKitsune

Romantic Exhibitionist

Saliru

Cluttered Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:52 pm

"Nah, I've been here a while," Al replied as he picked up the burger on the plate he kept. He admired the food for a moment before taking a massive bite out of it, the greasy juices were like a party on his palate. Every bit of it delicious. He scarfed down the rest of his burger as if he had been starved.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:03 pm
"So like - what would you be? Like do I salute you or something?" He wasn't sure how any of this worked and took about forkful of mash potatoes.

MoonKitsune

Romantic Exhibitionist

Saliru

Cluttered Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:06 pm

"Um... that would be cool and all but -" He suddenly paused to lick his fingers clean of the delectable flavor before continuing, "- not a requirement."

"I'm no a full hunter yet anyway," he further confessed before tucking into his fries. "Chips, I ******** miss chips," he muttered distractedly before starting to eat them too.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:22 pm
"What what are you? And how you get to full? Do you guys just live long enough to get stars or stripes or something?" He asked, stabbing his fork into the mountain side of mac n' cheese several times to fill it full before biting into it and then chewing before talking again.

"Yeah, the food here is great." He said with a smile as he took another drink of his milk. He could always appreciate someone else who liked their meals.

"Wait. Why didn't you have fries before?"

MoonKitsune

Romantic Exhibitionist

Saliru

Cluttered Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:29 pm

"You just sort of work and eventually they offer you a promotion. There's like... uhh, two steps before full hunter?" He held up two fingers and seemed to be thinking before smiling and taking another bite of fries. He paused to chew and swallow.

"I'm on the next step up though I've been here for years." His brow scrunched up a little before he added a quick, "I think."

"In any case, I guess you're new? We don't get food like this back on island. Not without paying an arm and a leg and knowing people."

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff