Welcome to Gaia! ::

My Little Phony

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Phonyland! 8D 

Tags: phony, phonies, phonyland, unicorn, pegasus 

Reply My Little Phony
[PRP] Can't We Get Oolong? (Spellbound/Jasmine Tea)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:40 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Finally she was done with clients, and Spellbound breathed as deeply as possible. The day was done. It was rewarding, most certainly, but it didn't mean she wasn't in need of relaxation herself. She was a relaxologist, after all. Relaxing wasn't only what she taught, but what she did. Most everything for her work was in order, which meant it was time to take time for herself. And that could only mean one thing.

Tea.

Her shelves bore nothing of interest- oolongs, greens... but nothing for the lateness of the day that wouldn't give too much caffeine. Delicate eyes perused the selection, with a twinge of disappointment. It seemed the relaxologist herself was in need of something more relaxing. At least that gave her something to do for the afternoon.

It was this dilemma that lead Spellbound to the local teashop. Wings fluttering gently as she touched to the ground, Spellbound gently pushed open the door, looking around.

"Hello?" She called gently. It was a little local shop- it wasn't beyond reason that it might be closed in the afternoon, even if the door was open. And she would terribly hate to be an intrusion...

Byagane319

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:51 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.The dazzling red phony stopped as she heard someone call out inside her shop. She'd been outside in the zen garden, making a new design in the sand. It did wonders for the mind and allowed forward thinking. Setting aside her rake with her unicorn magic she walked daintily into the waiting area.

"Ohayo, welcome to Jasmine's Tea Shop," she bowed softly, her silken white hair flowing around her face. She smiled at the flutter, admiring her soft pallet of colors and beautiful hair. Her own style was simple, usually up in a bun.

The shop, while small, boasted several sitting areas with a theme. Some where wood themed with branches and decoration of the forest. Some where water themed with small bowls of crystal clear water with lilies inside them. She also had some tables outside, near the zen garden.

"How many I ease your mind today?"

Moonstone Dazzle

Byagane319

11,225 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
My Little Phony

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers