Reply Alternia RP
[PRP] Sun and Moon (Rastin + Amonee)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yamashii

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:04 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

That ray of sunshine stood no chance against the mysterious moods of the moon

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:16 pm
He had never seen anything like it before. Long silken purple hues that floated after the other troll as he walked. It was so beautifully draped that Amonee could not take his eyes off of it. The jadeblood watched Rastin for a few seconds as he walked through the forest, contemplating dashing after him to chatter about fashion and aesthetics. Would it be scary for a stranger to approach him randomly in the woods? After his encounter with Austri, Amonee couldn't help but worry over the balance between proactive and aggressive.

But the purple shining in the moonlight was just so pretty...

"Excuse me! Please wait!" The painter could not restrain himself any longer. He jogged to catch up with the highblood, his face bright with a friendly smile. "I'm Amonee Brycer. I saw your cloak just now and..." The jadeblood's hands clasped together in excitement and he beamed at the other boy.

"I just love it! Where did you get it? Did you make it yourself?" How truly lovely it was. What kind of person was this purpleblood, to wear such a thing? Amonee hadn't encountered very many other trolls who shared his love of elegant long drapes before. How very lucky to finally run into another like himself!

Bouquet of Diamonds
Sorry this took me so long to set up! Work, school and a freak snowstorm really kicked my a**. @ ~@ But here we go!!

Yamashii

Bouquet of Diamonds

Fantastic Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:43 pm
Rastin hadn't noticed Amonee, he was far too focused on the plants around him. He'd been through this path a few days before and found a bush of wild berries that were perfect for making jam, but he hadn't brought something to carrying them home in. This time he'd brought an empty mason jar, one he had saved from the last Bloodfest, and was searching for more berries to fill it with.

However, Amonee's approach almost had him spilling the jar.

"Dear God, you almost gave me a heart attack!" He exclaimed, taking a sharp breath in and clutching the jar. It was rare for him to encounter another troll out here, and he really only sought out Sephos, so his nerves were easily disrupted. However, after giving the other boy a once over, Amonee didn't look like trouble. He cleared his throat.

"Lovely to meet you, Amonee. I'm Rastin Morden." He replied, before looking down to his cloak and back up again. "Er, I wish I could say that I made it myself, but I had it custom made for me at a store in the city. I'm not sure of exactly where the shop is off the top of my head, but I believe I have their card... Somewhere."

He paused, tapping the pocket of his cloak lightly and glancing down, again, to Amonee's feet. Flowers on shoes? His eyebrows raised.

"A similar question for you. Where did you get your shoes? They're quite nice." He said.

Yamashii
No worries! I understand! o wo <3

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 10:45 pm
Rastin looked incredibly alarmed as Amonee approached and the jadeblood nervously looked around the area as well, not understanding that the scary thing was him until Rastin explained. He felt awful at scaring the other boy and clasped his fingers together in a nervous coping mechanism. But it seemed like he hadn't completely soured Rastin's day as the other boy continued to talk to him and Amonee's mood improved significantly as his shoes were brought up.

"I bought them in Civisect and added the flowers myself! I made them from cloth so they wouldn't dry out but real flowers are so much better. Would you like some? Oohhh, I bet you would look wonderful with them laced in your hair!" Talking fashion was one of his favorite pastimes and how lovely it was to find someone willing to indulge him in it! He practically bounced with energy.

"It's really no trouble, I insist! I think you'd look best with a light blue set, or maybe a soft yellow! Oh goodness, listen to me chatter away, I'm sorry." He had a tendency to be overly talkative and steamroll conversations. Amonee flushed and did his best to shut up so Rastin could have a chance to respond.

Bouquet of Diamonds

Yamashii

Bouquet of Diamonds

Fantastic Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:38 pm
Rastin's expression drifted to a gentler, more thoughtful tone. He'd never thought of adding adornments to his clothes before, and those shoes were rather lovely... He shelved the idea of a shopping trip for now. He had more important things around the home to tend to.

"In my hair? Surely not." He replied, lifting a hand to ruffle the ends of his hair. "... Although, I must say that your craftsmanship is splendid. Where did you learn to make these flowers? How long do they take?"

It was rare that Rastin found it within himself to chat, espescially with strangers, but Amonee seemed tolerable enough. In fact, when the jadeblood insisted upon the flowers, Rastin felt himself resigning instead of stiffing against it. He'd never admit it, but he was a tad curious. He folded his arms.

"On second thought, perhaps a soft blue?" He said, his cheeks taking on a subtle, lavender hue. "... I'm not really a fan of yellow. I think it would clash with me, to be quite honest."

Yamashii
I'm sorry for taking so long to reply! Sometimes Rastin's muse likes to hide under a rock and pretend not to exist for a while. e we;

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:05 pm
Okay, maybe Rastin was right and yellow might be pushing it. It was a very warm and sunny color and the purpleblood was definitely a calmer more quiet personality. Soft blue was a good compromise. Amonee took the highblood's hands in his own and held on to them, looking into Rastin's eyes with a shining light in his own.

"It'd probably take me an hour or two to make you a set! Oh my gog, blue would be wonderful for you." If Rastin was uncomfortable by the sudden invasion of his personal space, Amonee appeared to not notice. "You know, I bet you could pull off a wreath of them around your neck too. I wonder how long that would take to make? I'd certainly be willing to try it for you if you wanted though I suppose I could cut some corners by-" The jadeblood began to chatter a mile a minute without pausing for responses. He was too excited at the chance to show off and impress his company in hopes of securing Rastin's friendship. Showering trolls with gifts and attention tended to work for him and he was going to lay it on thick in hopes of the best.

Thankfully eventually Amonee did run out of breath and stop talking in order to recover. His eyes searched Rastin's for a response, shining with hope.

Bouquet of Diamonds
sorry for taking so long to post back! stuff was a little crazy for me for a while. it's a little short but i just wanted to get this moving again! : 3

Yamashii

Bouquet of Diamonds

Fantastic Kitten

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 7:51 pm
Oh lord, he was being touched. Rastin's eyes widened sharply and his body tensed, but he couldn't bring himself to tear his hands away. As a child, an invasion of space like this would have sent him flying into a rage and had him running for the hills. However, now that he was older, supposedly wiser, and more mature, he'd figured out that such theatrics weren't necessary. They were also very, very, tiring and hard to do when you wore a robe that covered your feet half the time. He breathed, wiggled his hands a little, and gulped.

"A wreath sounds much too fancy, perhaps something less intricate?" He suggested, desperately trying to avoid making eye-contact. Why was Amonee looking at him like that? Was this really that exciting? Everything about this was starting to fill him with anxiety. "Ah-and, could you, perhaps, relinquish my hands? Please?"

Yamashii
Rastin's like "Please eject my soul from my body"

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 8:34 pm
"No no, it's not too fancy at all. You're a highblood, you're supposed to be beautiful and dazzling." Amonee looked surprised by Rastin's humility, almost a bit confused. "It will go so nicely with your flowing robes. Don't worry, I've got a vision." The jadeblood was not a fashion designer but he did have strong artistic vision from his painting compositions. He smiled nervously as the purpleblood anxiously requested him to free his hands. Had he offended Rastin? Why didn't he want to be cuddly and friendly with him?

"Aaaah, I'm sorry! I just get so excited. It's rare to meet people with interests like mine." He let go of the hands but mourned the action. He liked to hold hands and be close with people. Amonee had issues with attachment and affection.

"I was bothering you, wasn't I? I'll make it up to you. You were looking for plants?" Or at least, Rastin had a jar of them. Amonee started poking around the area to see if he could find anything similar. He wanted to make friends so badly! He especially didn't want to upset a purpleblood.

Bouquet of Diamonds

Yamashii

Bouquet of Diamonds

Fantastic Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 4:32 pm
Rastin's eyes widened sharply. Oh, really? Was that what he was supposed to be? He clenched his jaw. He had half a mind to protest and inform this, otherwise well-meaning and obviously sweet troll that, he was, in fact, nothing like the other purplebloods out there. Or, at least not like the ones that Amonee had seen. He only took what he needed, barely owned anything fancy, and certainly didn't go flaunting himself around... However, that wasn't really how things worked in this society, was it? He was purple and, with that, came assumptions like anyone else. He couldn't be angry with Amonee for that. He sighed.

"I'll be honest with you, as you aren't as bothersome as you think you've been." He began, folding his arms loosely against himself. "Though I am a highblood, I am not as... Inclined to the lifestyles that most choose. I live fairly simply, on my own with my lusus, and choose to make as little of a fuss over how I look as possible. I understand that this is all a matter of assumptions and there is little I can do to change that perception, but I hope you'll understand that not everyone wants to be beautiful or dazzling. Some of us truly wish not to stand out as much as possible."

With that explained, the purpleblood blushed and looked off toward the bushes. Yes, it was rare to find someone with similar interests. To get so excited about that, though... He'd only ever experienced that with one other person, and even that wasn't something he'd call exciting. He cleared his throat and tapped the jar.

"No need to make anything up to me, please." He said, firmly shaking his head. "I was out gathering berries for jam. I... Enjoy making my own spreads and pastry fillings in my spare time. It also keeps me from having to make endless trips to the store. I'm not much of an avid shopper."

He looked down to the jar and, after brief consideration, offered Amonee an awkward smile.

"Perhaps you would like to join me?" He asked, hesitantly.

Yamashii

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff