Welcome to Gaia! ::

My Little Phony

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Phonyland! 8D 

Tags: phony, phonies, phonyland, unicorn, pegasus 

Reply My Little Phony
[prp] An eggcellent night (Paws & Country Kitchen)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cursedandwandering

Lonely Prophet

16,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 3:56 pm
Paws Button was all dressed up and ready to go! Home that is! It had been a long day of fun at the con, meeting other cosplayers and taking pictures with fans. She'd woken up early just to make sure she got her make up right, but now that the day was done it was slightly smeared. Her mane, after being under a wig all day, was now a frizzy mess that stuck out in clumps. A saddle bag was hefted onto her back containing her props, wig, and half eaten snacks she had brought to the con, but now that the day was over she was dragging it with her to the nearest restaurant for a bite to eat before it was time to relax.

The petite earth phony stepped into the local diner, still decked out in a frilly dress, and was greeted by the fragrant scent of sizzling bacon wafting towards her nostrils. With a happy sigh the mare slide into the closest free booth, giggling to herself as she looked over the menu. Chewing her lip, the mare debated between an egg based dish and a burger that was absolutely smothered in toppings. It all sounded so good! How was she supposed to choose?!

"EXCUSE ME!" She screeched into the busy crowd of the diner. "CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT THEIR FAVORITE FOOD IS?!"

Byagane319
let me know if this doesn't work!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:17 pm
Back in the kitchen a large white stallion worked steadily, his blue mane up in a hair net under his hat as he worked. For such a big guy he moved swiftly through area, chopping lettuce and tomatoes or stirring a big pot of soup. It was just past the dinner rush so everything was calming down. Country flipped a few burgers on the grill, glad to have filled so many bellies that evening with his down home cooking.

Suddenly a voice rang out from the dining area. At first he thought someone was about to complain the female voice seemed to be asking about dish preference. He smiled, glad to see a mare who wasn't afraid to ask the important questions in life. Poking his head out of the serving window he called back out to her, "All food is my favorite! But iffin yer wantin the good stuff just ask fer the chef's special!"

The chef's special was a large greasy burger with the words, a big plate of fresh fried french fries, and a shake of the customer's preferred taste.

cursedandwandering

Byagane319

11,225 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

cursedandwandering

Lonely Prophet

16,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 1:11 pm
Byagane319

At first Paws thought no one was going to answer her, until a deep voice called out from the back. She smiled to herself and glanced towards the item referenced's place on the menu. Who could resist a mountain of food with a shake on the side. Could she fit all that food into her tiny body? Who knew! Worst case scenario she brought leftovers home for her sister. "The chef's special?! Ohhhh! That sounds amazing!" The tiny mare giggled, wiggling excitedly in her seat.

She knew she should stay in place and wait for her food, but she really wanted to talk to that stallion about where he got his ideas for food. As the first phony from the waitstaff passed by, she asked for permission to move from her plush booth over to a barstool by the kitchen window, gesturing wildly as she did so. With a grin and a short explanation, Paws Button relocated herself over towards the counter with a happy sigh and straightened out her dress.

"So! Chef guy! Where do you get all your ideas for dishes from?"

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:03 pm
Country smiled as the mare ordered his best special, something for a phony with a real appetite. She was a small thing, smaller than either of his sisters, but then again a lot of people were smaller to him. He blinked as the girl suddenly left her booth, was she leaving? Instead she seemed to take a seat near the cooking window. He smiled at her, nodding as he flipped a burger in the air.

"Heh, name is Country Kitchen. Place is named after me What's yer name, little lady?" he grinned a bit, "But as fer the fewd I just cook what I know people like. All that health fewd is nice enough I suppose but I like something ta stick to ma ribs."

Taking the order sheet from the girl's waitress he tacked it up and began his work. Taking a fresh ball of hamburger meat he pounded it flat then placed it on the grill to cook. He also used his back leg to kick the fryer which dropped a fresh batch of sliced fries into the fryer. "It's simple fewd. Meat and taters. I can do some other stuff, breakfast and such. But it's dinner time so hamburgers and hot dogs. Even got some chicken nuggets and small pizzas."

cursedandwandering

Byagane319

11,225 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
My Little Phony

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items