Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[camp lucy] Patrolling and Learning (Terry and Melvin) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MoonKitsune

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:17 am
Huni Pi

"Don't get too lost in the story. This is still a dangerous world. Many of us have been in the Infirmary multiple times and many more don't get that lucky." He paused a moment and gently reached up to touch his jacket to remember he wasn't wearing his uniform.

"You need to be careful. It's more horror story than just magic and strange animals. A lot wants to hurt you. Make sure to never wander off without someone with you."

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:52 pm
"I apologize. I didn't mean to sound like I wasn't taking the dangers seriously." Terry took note of the gesture Melvin made, and while he looked like he was simply observing, inwardly he was having a crisis that he had inadvertently offended the senior Lifer.

"I will adhere to the buddy system. Thank you for being here with me," he gave Melvin a small smile that barely did justice to his sincerity. And Aggy was getting jealous again because she wasn't getting any sort of attention from her bonded.

MoonKitsune

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200

MoonKitsune

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:52 pm
Huni Pi

"No problem, and I just wanted to make the warning clear. Since you just got out, you haven't had time to bond and learn how to use your weapon. It's a very vulnerable time for you, and worse yet is that you don't know too many people yet to start getting friends to stick by you. I just don't like seeing fresh faces vanish and wind up on the cremation roster." IF they were the lucky few whose bodies came back.

"No problem. I like having someone along. Even I need a buddy in the event something happens though the camp seems relatively calm and quiet. Much nicer than some of the other missions we've had to go one, not that I'm keeping my eyes out for the first sign of a titan or anything else."

Looking out, he took a breath of fresh air, and enjoyed the lingering smell of pine. "It's nice to walk in the woods."

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:39 pm
"Yes, these woods are nice." Terry agreed, though more of a city boy there was something to be said about the tranquility. "Are there records of past missions? Or some archive I could scour and read up on?"

While he tried to give off the impression of someone eager to learn and research, his weapon saw through him.

Don't hide yourself away from the action, sweetie. Creeple should see my smile.

xMoonKitsune
We can wrap up soon if you like smile Terry would totes be content just walking with Melvin-senpai.

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200

MoonKitsune

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:05 pm
Huni Pi
Sure. That's a wrap unless you want to tag one last time. Melvin is AOK with helping Terry and meeting up with him later if he wants or back on the island.

"There is a library with information about a lot of things. Some of past missions, but many other details are confidential and would be in Death's division's care. Unless you are willing to fork over some money, you probably won't know all the details, but you can still find a lot in the library and just by talking around." He turned on the path.

"Let's go this way. It should loop back." He said, and decided just to enjoy the nice walk through the woods with Terry, more than happy to answer his questions as they made their way back.

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff