Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] A life with you (Caylan Crosse & Kalila)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 8:40 am
This is a private rp between myself and Artymus. Please do not post in this thread without an invitation from either of us.

The Players:
User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 9:05 am
The air had a chillness as it crept from the entrance of their cav. Winter was still upon them and willing her to wake to he emptiness of her stomach. Drowsily, she opened her eyes and lifted her head from the warm soft side of the stallion that lay beside her. Glancing towards the open mouth of the cave, she slowly and carefully lifted herself from the warmth of her bed regretting it almost instantly. Winter's bite surrounded her on all sized now, chilling her to the bones. Hunger and thirst crept their way in to make her more willing to stay awake than to scramble back into the warm nook she'd been sleeping.

Slowly, she made her way out to the pond that lay just ahead of the cave's mouth. In spring it would have been a lovely place. Lush and green. Hidden from the eyes of would be threats and the pond filled with the sweet fragrance of the purple and white lilies as they bloomed. She could almost see the landscape in her mind's eye as a cool breeze running over her ruined her thoughts. As she reached the pond, she used a tiny hoof to paw at the ice, breaking it so that she could quench her thirst. One quick drink then breakfast. Bark likely.. unless she could find dried grass hidden under the snow some place. It was a gamble, but if she found a big enough patch of it she could bring Caylan with her and they both could eat.

Artymus

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

Artymus

Feral Krampus

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:12 pm
Caylan mumbled as he was woken by his mate's absence. He sighed, laying his head back down to go back to sleep, but the longer he lay there, the more awake he became. "Eh, oh well", he thought, and rose into the chill air to join Kali at the pond for a drink. As he neared her, he realized she hadn't looked up yet, or noticed he was there, so ever so quietly, he tried to sneak behind her. Unfortunately, it was so cold, he began to shiver and his teeth began to chatter quite loudly. He abandoned his previous plan, and instead just stood beside her.
"W-w-well......g-g-g-g-good m-m-m-morning, my love", he managed between chattering teeth.

lysia_nyteblade
SORRY I TAKE FOREVER <3

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:34 pm
A Smirk graced her maw as she heard the chattering of teeth behind her. She'd been drinking her fill, sucking in the cool crisp water and feeling it's chill smoothness slide down her throat. Finally, she looked up at his greeting. She gave a shiver and nodded her head. "Good morning My dear." A genuine smile crossed her face, lighting her eyes up with it. "Sleep well?"

Her poor mate seemed more cold than she felt. Poor, poor, stallion, she thought to herself. He was up higher from ground than she was after all. Perhaps the air was more chilled up there. Maybe it wasn't just him who became chilled being so far from the ground. Had her long time friend felt the bitter wind's bite this winter? "I thought I'd go and look for breakfast after a sip of water. Maybe we can find some grass under the snow.. thought I'd be happy just to fill the emptiness in my stomach." She spoke as she made her way closer to his legs. Pressing her body against his legs in an attempt to pass on some of the warmth she'd managed to obtain. She was cold.. though she wasn't so cold as to be overcome with the shivers and it seemed he was now. Besides.. Who better to stay warm with than some one you adored? Fore she truly did adore him. "Do you want to join me in search for breakfast Caylan?" Her voice came in a soothing tone, almost a purring quality as she spoke.

Artymus

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

Artymus

Feral Krampus

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:04 am
"Yes, My Love, I'd be glad to", Caylan replied, bending down to rub his cheek against whatever part of his tiny mate he could as she warmed his legs for him. "I suppose I slept alright, but I always do, as long as it's next to you." Caylan couldn't believe how happy he was, here with her, his spunky little mare. Kalila, Kali, was definitely what he'd been needing in his life. Finally, he began to feel warmth seeping into his legs again. "Thank you, Kali. Now let's see what we can dig up, shall we?", he chuckled. "Dig up! Get it?!", he laughed to himself.

lysia_nyteblade
I'm so sorry I'm made of fail

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:04 pm
smile broke over he face bringing light to her eyes. Reaching up her head, she returned the affectionate touch. Her time with Tian and the spunky young lady warrior had left her rather rough around the edges, but something about the tenderness Caylan showed her softened her rougher qualities.

"I'm glad you slept well dear." She pawed lightly at the frozen ground. Some times it all seemed so unreal that she was able to be so happy. Finally, she pulled herself away from his legs, her head wings opening and closing as she walked away from her mate slowly. "Dig up..." She gave him a smirk. "You sound as though you'll be tossing dirt over and around like a fox burying a half eaten meal." She grinned wide showing her amusement with his pun. A happy chuckle rumbled through her and lingered on crisp air, her breath fogging with it.

"I'll admit, the thought of you tossing loose earth about like that is rather amusing. Let's just try our best.. I'd rather not have just bark this morning." A thought rolled through her mind. "We might find some dry grass under the snow though if we look hard enough." She spoke as she walked ahead leading the way. She had a vague idea of where might be the better location to start their search. "Next year.. we'll have to be better prepared dear. The winter was far more harsh than I'd anticipated this year.." She was already planning ahead, thinking of how to better prepare her family to hold out the next winter. "Springs around the bend though love, we won't have to hold out the lean times too much longer. " She was sure of this, After all the birds were returning, a clear sign that soon things would be warming up.

In her mind she rolled over all the things they'd need to do to prepare. Collecting food, storing said food. Perhaps finding a bigger place for it all or even maybe just digging out their already cozy home to add on more space for the stock piles. There were always apples. But how could they save the apples so that they were not going to waste so soon in the winder? If they loved among the two-leggers she'd surely know.. maybe just maybe Tian might. It was worth a gamble at the very least. Her bigger friend often had dealings with some soquili that were around the two-leggers quite often. She gave a sigh to her resolve. She'd have to drag Tian into all this. It was just as well, she needed to meet Caylan after all. It wasn't that she was ashamed of him, they'd just never gotten the chance to travel that direction and make the grand entry so to say. This year they'd have to change that though.
Artymus
no worries sweety.

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out