Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[ PRP ] Too leg-it to quit (Mark, Gretchen) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:29 am
zoobey

Text to: Obro Markenobi

the secret code is: "Lucky isn't even that cool."
and the response code is: "He totally isn't."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 5:53 am
Gretchen still wasn't sure who this Clarice person was, but Mark's confusing response suggested they were dead. Oddly enough, the rambling about death vs Death? She followed that just fine, the logic of it, but it was clear he still she was Dwight for some reason she simply couldn't fathom.

"I'm not Dwight," she offered again, as he asked her about pre-established plans, but he'd already looked down at his phone, and she doubted he'd heard her.

A moment or so later he looked up st her, and she smiled back st him encouragingly, helpfully, but he looked down again, his fingers flying furiously across the touch screen. It was fine, she could wait.

zoobey

Beejoux

Wrathful Demigod

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:03 pm
lizbot

Text to: D3PO

Are you seriously still on about that stupid Lucky thing I'll go break up jfc

Mark was about to type a second reply when Gretchen's comment made him freeze cold. He visibly backed away as far as possible to the end of the bench, searching in his pockets for something. "Yeah, of course you aren't, clo- person. That's uh, that's awesome. Want to tell me what your real name is?"

For some reason the death assistant was talking very dramatically slowly, while emptying out every single coat pocket.

Beejoux

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 1:35 pm
zoobey

Rep too.

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

Beejoux

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 1:41 pm
It seemed she had his attention again, most of it, but this wasn't exactly any better than when he had thought she was Dwight(which she still didn't understand, they looked nothing alike).

"I'm Gretchen," she said slowly. "I've been here for over a year." Not that she would be surprised to know the leads didn't know them all by name or face. There were a lot of hunters on the island, and more waking up all the time.

"Who else would I be?" Hands returning to her lap, she drew her phone out of her pocket, shooting off a quick text as she smiled up at Mark.

lizbot

Text to Dwight:
Do you know why Mark's acting so weird? He thought I was you, now I don't know what he thinks.

zoobey

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 1:45 pm
beejoux

Text to Gretchen

Mark's always weird, that's why he has such a great imagination. But right now he's dealing with some dangerous clone stuff, if you see him acting nervous, there might be a battle soon. Be careful, he's a wildcard. HUGE random AOEs!

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:05 pm
The corners of Mark's mouth twitched, a little because he was sitting right next to a clone, well the clone piloting a golem, which was still dangerous, but almost more because now he had to break up with Rep too, which was super annoying because he didn't really want to have to break up with someone who sat next to him at work every day.

lizbot

Dude, you break up with Rep for me, I like my life drama free. Drama FREE.

lizbot

Can you call for help for me i think i found your clone.

lizbot

help me

"Cool, Gretchen," the Death assistant looked around wildly in the cafeteria, but it seemed nobody else had noticed yet. The role once again, fell entirely on him, sworn protector of stuff and stuff, "what's your favourite clone- I mean room. Yes, what is your favourite room."

He had meant to say what is your favourite colour, and segway it into what her favourite room was to give away the clone's position, but he was still too busy trying to figure out what he did with his tracking tablet.

Beejoux

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:24 pm
lizbot

Text to Dwight:
He thinks I'm a clone.

Her lips twitched, half a frown forming. "My favorite ...room?" Okay, then. "My own? Or Isaac's, I suppose." She didn't have a favorite room. Her preference was being outside, preferably near the beach or on the roof.

zoobey

Beejoux

Wrathful Demigod

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:38 pm
zoobey

K

beejoux

Text to Gretchen

Just summon your weapon, clones can't summon.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:40 pm
lizbot

backup any time now bro...

"That- that's great," faltered Mark, wondering how many emergency texts to Dwight it would take from him to take it seriously. "Who's this Isaac guy is that another clo- errr friend?"

Beejoux

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:51 pm
zoobey

Gretchen is going to back you up. Don't confuse her with the clone.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:53 pm
"Sun trainee," Gretchen answered without looking up from her phone, attention on Dwight's text.

After a moment she set it in her lap, lifting her right hand up over her head. There was a small flash of purple, and her staff appeared horizontally above them, held tightly in pale fingers.

zoobey

Beejoux

Wrathful Demigod

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:23 pm
Mark jumped about a foot in the air at the sudden motion, did about three perfect somersaults backwards, and then screamed and began to run out of the cafeteria down the hallway.

It wasn't exactly clear what Gretchen was trying to accomplish but she sure accomplished it.

lizbot

NO SHE IS THE CLONE. IM BEING ATTACKED HELP

Beejoux

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:28 pm
In his attempt to escape, Mark ran into something solid and rather nice smelling. And familiar, in a nostalgic way, it's almost like being a trainee again...in...Life...

Dr. H stared down a Mark.

zoobey

They're on their way, dude.
beejoux

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

Beejoux

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:32 pm
"Oops." The staff disappeared as Gretchen pushed away from the table to chase after the Death assistant. For some reason.

"Mark, wait!"

She caught up to him right as he ran smack dab into Dr. H. "Oh! Uh..."

zoobey

lizbot

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items