Welcome to Gaia! ::

My Little Phony

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Phonyland! 8D 

Tags: phony, phonies, phonyland, unicorn, pegasus 

Reply My Little Phony
[Laughter] The Fanciest Ladies (Oddish x Damselfly)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Atmadja
Crew

Romantic Humorist

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:53 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Oddish looked around the room with her jaw slack and her eyes open wide. She'd seen a lot of pretty nifty sights in her life--cool hikes, interesting culture, super-cool plants... but this was something else entirely. Something outside of her sphere. Outside of her world, for the most part.

These were dresses that had rhinestones on them. They had poofy sleeves and giant skirts. They were made of fabrics that looked like they might tear if you looked at them funny. And they were friggin' cool.

"This is... awesome..." she managed to say to her companion, turning in place as she looked at the wealth of gowns hung prettily around them.

Luafien

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 3:45 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.It was always nice to have visiting friends, and even better if they happened to like her collection of princess stuff. It was surprisingly uncommon for that to happen, but Damselfly couldn't understand why. All of her dresses were very nice, many layers and far too much glitter and sequins and rhinestones everywhere. A tiara collection and play jewelry and a whole set of dolls also in pretty puffy dresses.

"You really like them?" The little filly beamed, happily bounding over to her wardrobe, wings fanning rapidly to get her high enough to pull a few of them down. While not all of them were various shades of pink, most were. "Most of them are hand-me-downs from Auntie Lady." She twirled briefly in hair, clutching a cream and pink dress to her chest, the trails of fabric longer than even the hair of her tail.

Atmadja

Luafien

Super Wife

Atmadja
Crew

Romantic Humorist

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:02 pm
Oddish remembered to close her slack jaw when she turned back around to Damselfly, replacing the expression with a grin.

"Of course I like them!" It seemed incomprehensible to her that someone wouldn't. For one thing, who got to see dresses like this every day!? And for a second thing--who was gonna hate on some dresses?! They were just pretty and fun, and clearly Damselfly liked them! "They're amazing. Your Aunt must, like, go to a ton of balls in prince's castles or something. Do you really get to wear them all? Dude! That's too friggin' amazing. Either way."

She plucked one dress out of the rack, a foamy pink dress with rosettes along the skirt. She looked at her friend, nodding solemnly. "Look at this. So rad. Wait--am I allowed to touch them?"

Luafien

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:18 pm
The little filly nearly stamped her feet in excitement, wings practically vibrating against her back with how much they were twitching in excitement.

"Yeah! She's really popular and a lot of stallions try to give her stuff but she can't take all of it and I don't exactly know why, but father says it has something to do with meanings." Old Enough things were capital-w Weird still to someone so young and so very preoccupied with frills to know anything about courting.

"Uh-huh, they're all mine, too small for Auntie Lady and Dragonfly doesn't want anything to do with them." Which was a shame, because Dragonfly was very pretty and could look so nice in something with a bit of poof to it. Damselfly very wistfully patted at a hot-pink dress, her very poor sense of color balance having no idea it would be hideous on her darling, rambunctious sister.

"Oh, of course. You- you can wear one, if you like." The last bit came out rather shyly. Not many wanted to really play princess dressup with Damselfly, it was a rare opportunity and must be carefully handled.

Atmadja

Luafien

Super Wife

My Little Phony

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas