Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[SRP]Long-Time Gone (Falmari Aqualonde & Laiquendi Avallone) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Eloquent Witch

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 12:21 pm
Though the strike of one dainty foot didn’t land, Laiquendi straightened, a smug expression darting over her face as Falmari dodged directly into the wing strike. As a result, she bapped him like an ill-behaved foal, which was sure to be moderately annoying due to humiliation rather than truly harmful. Still, it would smart a bit, and serve him right too!

But he was laughing at her, something like amusement glimmering in the dark pool of his eyes. ‘Oh, well lovely. I am so glad to make you laugh, dear Elder Brother.’ She though tartly as she fanned her wings and glared at him.

“I will have my imaginary revenge, if nothing else.” She muttered at him. “So yes, spikes and badgers. Of course I’m upset at you leaving me, never mind that I could most certainly take care of myself. And yet? Tons of babysitters. Fluttering and fussing over me without end. ‘Oh Lai, don’t do that. Oh no dear, not that, I can certainly do that.’, ridiculous! You try such a thing again, and you will feel my fury. That nose tap was nothing compared to what I can unleash, Falmari. I trust you shall keep this in mind.”

She gave a weak dodge when he swept in, sighing and leaning against his side once his wings draped over her. “I am seriously rethinking my standings on the matter, I shall have you know. Maybe I don’t love you anymore, you certainly aren’t deserving of it!”

Wordcount: 248  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 12:31 pm
Falmari could fairly see Laiquendi thrumming with victory, her red eyes bright and wicked as she stared up at him. She was all challenge and mocking amusement and still a little annoyance, but it was slowly melting away as she continued to have the upper hand. Which was fine, more than fine, really. He didn’t begrudge her winning an argument or two if it bought him some leniency in the rest of his sentencing.

“I still missed you, baby sister.” He murmured when he could get a word in edgewise, laughing at how her nostrils flared. “Even if your imaginary and physical revenge are truly terrifying, damaging things. I rather hope I can survive you, otherwise introducing you to my new friends and our family will be quite difficult.”

He shifted nervously on his hooves, idly wondering if perhaps all the pairs of eyes he’d had on her was something like overdoing it. Hopefully she hadn’t actually figured out all of them, since there were a few that just needed to watch her at a distance. Then again, if she had figured it out, it certainly explained why she was annoyed.

“Yes, you’re a terrifying force of nature. I should know better than to underestimate you, I shouldn’t have left you behind, and I shouldn’t have sent a whole fleet to keep you safe. But I did want you safe, and you are, so I am content. And you wanted to be here, and you are, so you have won also. Shall we just be content in that, and call it a draw? No need to get so vicious as to say that you don’t love me anymore, you’ll break my heart.”

Wordcount: 282  

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Eloquent Witch

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Eloquent Witch

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 12:39 pm
“You wouldn’t have had to miss me if you’d just brought me a long, jerk.” She muttered, shouldering him once more before relaxing. “Then I’d already know your friends and relatives and probably wouldn’t want to terrorize you until you keel over. Which I may very well still do, possibly when you least expect it. So, be ever on your guard.”

Pausing to eye their surroundings and then looking up at her brother, Lai hummed in amusement. “Yes indeed, I am. One even my brother should be wary of, if he cares to remember that. If not, I supposed I’ll remind him when I am next inclined. Possibly by raining down fury, one never knows.”

She hesitated, grumbling, and then grudgingly inclined her head. “Fine, I love you, jerk. So tell me what you’ve been doing in this fabulous new life after leaving me behind. What do I have to look forward to?”

Wordcount: 153  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 1:40 pm
Even as she began to say the words, Falmari made a face and mockingly mouthed the words, making a show of tilting his chin upward in lieu of rolling his eyes. "Yes, yes, Little Sister, I know. If I had brought you along, I wouldn't have to miss you. I'm sorry, alright? A thousand times, maybe even a hundred thousand, I do apologize."

He made a show of wincing at her shouldering, lowering his head and drifting sideways gracefully before he fondly shifted back and slung his wings over her companionably. "You showed me the error of my ways, and now that you are here we shall right these wrongs, alright? I'll introduce you to the friends I have made and the family I have met, and we shall see where we go from here, now that you have arrived. Consider your brother properly chastised, and well aware of your ire. Please, please for the sake of all the stars, will you show mercy and save your fury for those more deserving? I would much rather watch you rain it down on someone else, where I can laugh comfortably from the sidelines somewhere out of range."

Giving a soft rumble of content at her words, Falmari grinned and brushed his cheek gently against hers. "I love you too, Little Sister, and I swear by all the stars I am very glad you are here. Honestly, I am, and I'm even sorry I left you behind."

At her question he hesitated, pondering over the oddity of their scattered pieces that could be considered family. "I am... not sure where to begin, truth be told."

Wordcount: 273  

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Eloquent Witch

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Eloquent Witch

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2018 4:14 pm
“I can see you, very clearly, you know.” Laiquendi murmured, warningly narrowing her eyes though her tone remained mockingly playful. “There is nothing wrong with my vision, aside from the lack of color. I can see you, being a jerk and mocking me right now. So it makes me wonder, Elder Brother, if you learned your lesson at all. Do I need to do something else to ensure you grasp just how displeased I am with you for leaving me behind?”

She grumbled at the over-dramatic reaction, tension draining away as she settled beneath the drape of his wings. “You are a cheater, I hope you know that. Your sad-foal face won’t win you victory forever, and just because I missed you doesn’t mean I won’t get revenge. Introducing your friends will certainly help you gain some leniency, but I can’t say I find anyone more deserving of my revenge than you. After all, the babysitters you left behind were thoroughly chastised for their involvement. They have paid their dues and I will let them enjoy the peace now that I am gone. So, it stands to reason that since I am here with you, it is you whom should suffer.”

In spite of herself she subsided with a final playful grumble, returning the cheek rub with a faint smile. “I love you, Big Brother, even if you are a jerk. At least you have recognized the error of your ways, that’s something.”

Flicking her wings and shouldering him again, she stepped out from under the curve of Falmari’s wings and settled into a walk. “Come now, Falmari… Where else would you begin but at the beginning… Be prepared for interruptions, though.”

Laiquendi Wordcount: 282  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2018 7:58 pm
“I am ever so glad to hear your eyes still work.” He replied cheekily, grinning all the while. “Even with a companion, I’m not sure you’d have traveled so well without the ability to see where you were actually going. As for taking out your fury on me, please rest assured I have learned and am quite regretful of the whole matter. I assure you I’ll make it up to you somehow, and you can even make demands if you feel my own offered amends are not sufficient. Sound fair?”

He snorted fondly at her comment about a sad-foal face, flicking his ears and shaking his head but not rising to comment on the statement. His sister was capable of fury, she’d trounce him if she chose to. He’d deserve it, too, so there was no saving his tail if she decided to. Best to redirect her, the best he could.

“Our mother is here, and our father, though I have not met him… We have, half siblings of a kind, too? Someone wished on a star, it’s very complicated… But I haven’t met them, I’ve just heard some stories. Mother has many ravens that deliver messages for her, I’m sure you’ll see them before any others… But she’ll be glad to meet you.”

Wordcount: 214  

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Eloquent Witch

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out