Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
[BATT] Baby It's Cold Outside [Reemus + Odette] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
zeflamigo rolled 1 10-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-10)

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2016 8:59 am
HP: 14/40
Present Tally: (DW) 1 Huge, (H) 9 Small, 2 Medium (G) 4 Large
Damage Taken: 6 + 5 for Reemus

"Thank you," Odette said, bracing herself. This couldn't be so bad, could it? Odette swallowed hard. She'd just have to find an aisle with less.. clown-ery. Then, she watched Reemus grab two large clown dolls. Great. Now they wouldn't leave her side. But she felt ok, as long as she didn't make eye contact with them.

She whispered to Reemus, leaning close. "I'm, ah, not the cult's biggest fan," She said, shifting her shoulders. This was unsettling. Everywhere she looked, there were more and more of those dolls, following her with her eyes. She did her best to look composed, but this environment was quickly getting under her skin.

Gl!tch~

Gl!tch~ rolled 1 10-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-10)
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2016 9:04 am
HP: 6/20
Gifts collected:
Dry and Wet Goods Megacomplex- 1 lorj present
Helega's Tuber Shack- 1 medium present, 1 small present, 3 small presents, 1 medium present, 3 small presents
Giggle's Mirthland- 2 lorj presents

Reemus nodded at her comment. Okay. He could work with that. He put them in a cart, face down, so they couldn't look at Odette. Point for puppy! He continued to peruse after that. It was brave of her to be here, even though she didn't like it. "Is this the kinda stuff kids like...?" He'd never met a juggalo, or heard kids talking about it in his childhood, so he didn't know. But there sure was plenty of...color...and smiles. A little too smiley.

Among the mostly troll-based media, he found some barkbeast plushies. He let out a soft gasp, and immediately grabbed them. He just couldn't say no to that.

Kimbley Kitty

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
zeflamigo rolled 1 10-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-10)

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2016 9:45 am
HP: 7/40
Present Tally: (DW) 1 Huge, (H) 9 Small, 2 Medium (G) 6 Large
Damage Taken: 5 + 2 for Reemus

"Oh now those are cute," Odette complimented Reemus' choice of barkbeast dolls. Her attention drifted over to the fancier paintings. Though her opinion on the portrait subject varied, she had to admit they were pretty classy. For networking with the more eclectic celebrities, this was the perfect gift.

Taking the paintings down, she looked to Reemus for an opinion. "What do you think? Now it's obviously not for the kids," she said, her blush almost starting to peek through.

Gl!tch~

Gl!tch~ rolled 1 10-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-10)
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2016 9:48 am
HP: 1/20
Gifts collected:
Helega's Tuber Shack- 1 medium present, 1 small present, 3 small presents, 1 medium present, 3 small presents
Giggle's Mirthland- 2 lorj presents, 2 lorj presents

"Ah-ahhhh, no it ain't. But yer allowed to want what ya want." After the cozies, there seemed to be some weird theme going on with these stores. "It, um, it looks realistic? That's impressive in the art world, right?" He was fumbling a little. Reemus was out of his depth. A shame, since Toothy would probably know this stuff. That's what highbloods did, right? "I don' mind carryin' 'em any."

He looked over some of the other paintings himself. Well, if tasteful Odette deigned to get some paintings, he'd get some too. But maybe just some busts. "Wonder if they have any headshots a' barkbeasts..." he mumbled while he flipped through the samples.

Kimbley Kitty

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2016 11:09 am
HP: 1/40
Present Tally: (DW) 1 Huge, (H) 9 Small, 2 Medium (G) 8 Large
Damage Taken: 6

Odette froze. More dolls, and they were bigger this time. Almost bigger than her. She could feel her throat close up, and though she tried to avert her gaze, they only found more. "Goodness, these things are... popular, aren't they?" She couldn't come up with any other reason there would be so many in stock.

She patted at her cheek, smearing some of her foundation. She was sweating. Not good.  
Gl!tch~ rolled 1 10-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-10)
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2016 11:15 am
HP: 0/20
Gifts collected:
Giggle's Mirthland- 2 lorj presents, 2 lorj presents, 1 lorj present

She had a point. There were a lot of dolls. Reemus tried, at least, to make them look away when he could. The staring was getting to him a little. Weird to be unnerved by something like that. Part of him wanted to get nippy, but he couldn't do that in public. Damn social norms!

"I'm sure they've got somethin' nice...make this worth it n' all..." Reemus said, as he rounded a corner.

Right to the back of the store. Masks, masks everywhere. Not even whimsical anymore. People wanted to buy these things? They were just so bad, so awful. "Yeah, I-I think I'm ready t' go, mate." In one moment he had gone from getting ready to go to super ready to go. "You find everythin'? Yeah? C'mon, I'm sure we can sit somewhere or somethin'..." He was quick to usher her out.

Odette wasn't doing well, and if he was starting to get upset, he couldn't imagine what it might do to the other troll. He had to support her, though. She had been so brave so far!

"C'mon, c'mon..."

Kimbley Kitty

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2016 11:19 am
HP: 0/40
Present Tally: (DW) 1 Huge, (H) 9 Small, 2 Medium (G) 10 Large
Damage Taken: 6

The masks were the final straw for Odette. If she wasn't panicking before, she definitely was now. But Reemus, Reemus stayed in control, and he was comforting her. It almost made her want to cry. He reminded her of Ganyma, almost. Strong and comforting. "I think I'm good to go," she said, making her way to check out of the store.

With a soft, but firm grip, she took hold of his jacket. "Thank you, again," She said, sheepishly, smiling up at the yellowblood. "You've been a wonderful help, I won't forget this."  
Alternia RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff