Submit

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 4:16 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Part of: Jingle Hell
Never such a blizzard before

zeflamigo rolled 1 10-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-10)
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 4:31 pm
HP: 39/40
Present Tally: 1 Huge
Damage Taken:

"Toothy!" Odette ran to the disguised yellowblood, wrapping her arms around him in a warm holiday hug. She held the hug for an extra second, enjoying the moment. Pulling back, she kept her arms at his shoulders. "Goodness, it's so great to see you," Odette cooed, delicately fixing the folds of his scarf and jacket. This performance was particularly fun. She adored Reemus, got to relax in a (highblooded) disguise of her own, and best of all, she didn't have to carry her own purchases.

"I hope the holidays are treating you well," She added. Peeling away for a moment, she quickly claimed an impressive home media system. She'd find a way to make it work in the swamp. How else would the children watch her performances?  

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

Gl!tch~ rolled 1 10-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-10)

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 4:40 pm
HP: 16/20
Gifts collected:
Dry and Wet Goods Megacomplex- 1 lorj present

Almost before he knew it, the big lug was thrown into an embrace with the secret celebrity. "Miz Grande! Yer lookin', er, grand." Reemus didn't often see Odette, especially in disguise (the name was written on his hand so he wouldn't forget) but he was pretty humbled to have her company. Odette was a big star now, and important to the rebellion, and a hell of a fighter. Glamour radiated off her being no matter how she dressed.

Also, he was glad to have someone to shop with since Voscil wanted to go off on her own to keep 12th Perigree's presents a surprise. "It's been kinda hectic lately, but I guess that's how it is. Me n Sparky have been kinda vacillatin', n' maybe it's the time a' year to get that squared away." He didn't really have any fake news to share otherwise. "Err, hope there hasn't been much drama durin' this time a' sweep for you."

He rubbed the back of his neck. Disguise stuff seemed so easy around Voscil, but he felt like a bumbling idiot working off of someone else. While he tried to bounce back, he checked out the shelves. The store was huge, and it had everything. Even... Crikey! He pulled down a hoverboard, with an amazingly Voscil-y display on it. Definitely had to get that one.

Kimbley Kitty

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 7:52 pm
HP: 37/40
Present Tally: 1 Huge, 3 Small
Damage Taken: 2

"You and Sparky?" Odette held a hand to her mouth to cover her surprise. "Congratulations! Are you getting her something lovely to seal the deal, then?" She asked, eyeing up the hoverboard.

Light on her feet, she made her way to a different store. Somewhere where she could get some smaller gifts for the swamp children to enjoy. "I want to give back to the community," she explained to Reemus. "Put my beetles to good use and give the children some toys, you know."

Odette was beaming with joy. This was all so festive, and she could do so much good now that she had some wealth to throw around. Maybe she could even get a Troll Santa costume for herself to wear when she delivered the presents, too.

Gl!tch~

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

Gl!tch~ rolled 1 10-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-10)

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 1:47 pm
HP: 15/20
Gifts collected:
Helega's Tuber Shack- 1 medium present

"I mean, I guess I should, huh?" And it made for an excuse to get something in the red quadrant. They were a pretty young couple, but this was definitely the time to get something meaningful for a relationship, wasn't it? "I'm jus' not sure what would stand more, uh, that, than stuff that I'd get for her anyway." A challenge, to be sure.

Reemus followed after Odette as she purchased this one (big) thing and moved on. He, of course, was willing to carry it. He was getting rather used to big loads. "That's good a' you t' get the kids some stuff..." He hadn't interacted with them much, himslf. "I'd like t' bring the kids some joy, too, but I don' get to talk to them much. Or, er, I guess they don't approach me either. Dunno why." He scratchd his chin, not considering how imposing he was to someone tiny.

"Do kids like steak?" he asked, while checking out some slippers. They certainly looked chewable.

Kimbley Kitty

zeflamigo rolled 1 10-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-10)
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 4:00 pm
HP: 34/40
Present Tally: (DW) 1 Huge, (H) 3 Small, 1 Medium
Damage Taken: 3

"What, really?" Odette was surprised the children would be frightened of him. "You're just like a big teddy bear, though!" She said, picking out another, somewhat larger gift. She pondered what her smaller self would have thought, and quickly changed her mind.

"I would have been afraid of you, but I was afraid of a lot of things, then." She smiled. For a moment, she was distracted, totally silent. "I suppose the children have a lot of things to be scared about." She added, almost talking to no one. Then, suddenly, she turned back to the store aisles, devoting herself to the festivities to try and drown out the difficult thoughts.

Gl!tch~

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

Gl!tch~ rolled 1 10-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-10)

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 8:30 pm
HP: 15/20
Gifts collected:
Helega's Tuber Shack- 1 medium present, 1 small present

"Oh, uh, thanks, mate." Reemus blushed a little. He didn't really expect that. Voscil said stuff like that, but that was different. Right? He froze at being told that she would have been afraid of him. There went the wind in his sails. "Ah. Mm." Odette had some good points. The kids especially. Growing up a rebel must be tough. No choice for them there.

He followed after her through the aisles. He had to do or say something, he felt. The silence was killing him. Reemus saw a something on an otherwise cleared shelf, and opened it to see what's inside. "Ah!" There were vegetables upon vegetables inside, getting smaller and smaller.

"Miz Grande- lookit this." He showed the nesting doll to her. "Ain't that cute?"

Kimbley Kitty

zeflamigo rolled 1 10-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-10)
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 9:01 pm
HP: 33/40
Present Tally: (DW) 1 Huge, (H) 3 Small, 2 Medium
Damage Taken: 1

"Positively adorable," Odette remarked. She had a particular fondness for these kinds of toys. Simple, and they made her inquisitive. Not to mention they were easy to store, or put on display. Mood somewhat restored, her attention drifted to some particularly silly gifts.

She picked up the tuber slippers, confused expression plain on her face. Who would buy these tacky things? Who would make them, even? But for some reason she felt compelled to buy it. They were cheap enough, she could probably give them to a non-swamp child. But she definitely didn't want to see anyone wearing them regularly. There were better options than these.

"No judgement," Odette said, handing the things over to Reemus.

Gl!tch~

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

Gl!tch~ rolled 1 10-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-10)

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 9:13 pm
HP: 13/20
Gifts collected:
Helega's Tuber Shack- 1 medium present, 1 small present, 3 small presents

Reemus found more slippers in his hands, and a plea to not judge. "No problem, miz, I'm gettin' some too." Though, to chew. Were trolls expected to wear them? Huh. Well. Still, no judging. And the items were still mostly pretty light. He couldn't complain.

Odette was often a whirlwind, and that tested his cardio a little. As he continued to follow her around, Reemus noticed...something, as they passed. Like the knit things put on mugs, but these looked like vegetables. Or...specifically...

He squinted, as if it was his bad eye that was the problem. All it took was a moment for it all to click.

"Oh. Uh. Uhhh..." But he shouldn't draw attention to it! But also he was tempted to get it but he didn't know why...? After a dry gulp, he tried to move on.

Kimbley Kitty

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 9:15 pm
HP: 31/40
Present Tally: (DW) 1 Huge, (H) 6 Small, 2 Medium
Damage Taken: 2

"Oh my goodness," Odette raised a hand over her mouth as she laughed. She just needed one of these. After picking out her favorite color, she turned to Reemus inquisitively.

"Tell me, Toothy," She said, genuinely curious, "What's your favorite part of the holidays?"

Gl!tch~

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

Gl!tch~ rolled 1 10-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-10)

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 9:26 pm
HP: 10/20
Gifts collected:
Helega's Tuber Shack- 1 medium present, 1 small present, 3 small presents, 1 medium present

She wanted one of the things, but more openly. Reemus wasn't sure how to feel about that. He distracted himself with a vegetable you could make into a face, but he quickly started just ate the provided potato.

And of course Odette had to start conversation then. "Wuh?" He had to swallow it down. "Mmkay. Sorry. Uhhh, I guess I like the coziness? Bein' warm. Food. That's always fun. How 'bout you, mate? Anythin' other than spreadin' joy?"

Kimbley Kitty

zeflamigo rolled 1 10-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-10)
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 10:14 pm
HP: 30/40
Present Tally: (DW) 1 Huge, (H) 9 Small, 2 Medium
Damage Taken: 1

Odette pondered her own question for a moment, tapping a finger to her lips. "Spending time with friends," She admitted. "Its such a lovely reason to get together. Plus, I love the romance movies they show. They seem so cheesy to me now, but they're tradition! And still oh so charming."

She grabbed a few erasers. Useful tools. Perhaps Aprife would get a kick out of them.

Gl!tch~

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

Gl!tch~ rolled 1 10-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-10)

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 10:18 pm
HP: 9/20
Gifts collected:
Helega's Tuber Shack- 1 medium present, 1 small present, 3 small presents, 1 medium present, 3 small presents

"Ah, it is, ain't it?" Though Reemus admittedly didn't have a whole lot of friends these days to hang out with. Most of them had been Royalists, and there was no way he could say hi without compromising his identity. But slowly, slowly! He was talking to more people in the swamp. If he kept it up, maybe next time around he would.

Toothy probably had a lot of friends, though. Whoever they were.

The romance thing gave him pause. Not so much surprise, but he hadn't considered them before. "I don' think I've watched one a' those before." He scratched his chin. "Do troll Bruce Willis movies count?"

After his most recent potato snack, he looked for a few more. Jackpot! Three whole potato. What a bless-ed season indeed.

Kimbley Kitty

zeflamigo rolled 1 10-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-10)
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2016 7:39 am
HP: 25/40
Present Tally: (DW) 1 Huge, (H) 9 Small, 2 Medium (G) 2 Large
Damage Taken: 5

Odette gave a soft laugh. "If it's a holiday movie for you, then sure," She said, "There's plenty of holiday movies that have nothing to do with the holiday themselves, after all." Lots of friendly musicals for younger audiences, and cheap movies that they could rerun every year. Tradition was what you made of it.

Watching Reemus pick out potatoes, Odette decided she was fed up with this store. She wanted toys and goodies, not... vegetables. But the only place they really offered toys was Giggle's Mirthland, and Odette was decidedly uncomfortable going in there. She sighed.

She'd have to suck it up for the kids. They'd be in and out and she wouldn't have to think about it. Just look cool and proper, keep up the highblood act and all that. Taking a deep breath, she turned to Reemus, resting a hand on his arm.

"Let's go into this store. We'll make it a very fast trip," She argued, more to herself than to Reemus.

Gl!tch~
a tagaroo from me to you

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

Gl!tch~ rolled 1 10-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-10)

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2016 7:54 am
HP: 8/20
Gifts collected:
Helega's Tuber Shack- 1 medium present, 1 small present, 3 small presents, 1 medium present, 3 small presents
Giggle's Mirthland- 2 lorj presents

"Ah, we're leavin'? All right." Reemus didn't mind. There wasn't any meat here, so it wasn't super exciting. But he was still having a good time. Odette seemed kind of...off, though, about this next place they were gonna go. "I can do fast, I think." Even with all the junk he was carrying.

"N' I'm always right there if you, uh, need for any reason." For some reason he just felt like that was something he should say. Meanwhile, he was kind of curious about this M...ir...th...land place.

Going inside, he was immediately greeted by big, like big, clown dolls. Stuffed, too. Woofmum would love it! Heck, maybe he'd love one too! He grabbed them.

Kimbley Kitty

Alternia RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces