Reply Alternia RP
[BATT/PRP] Chemistree (Scorpa + Flydra) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yamashii

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:12 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I don't care about the presents underneath the LOL of course I do
Another Jingle Hell thread

Doutei rolled 1 10-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-10)
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:10 am
Helega's Tuber Shack
8] Gain 3 small presents / Lose 1 hp
YOU FOUND THREE ENTIRE POTATOES. YESSSSSSS.

Despite the cold winter weather, one yellowblood was burning with excitement. This would be her first sweep with Flydra, Lorata, and Austri! She didn't have much money but was going to do her best to spoil them all rotten. First she'd noticed a weird potato store and wandered over out of mild curiosity. It was really strange but also kind of funny!

"Flydra! Does Lorata like potatoes?" Scorpa called over to her best friend, holding up a handful of some giant potatoes. She wasn't much of a cook but hey maybe she could learn and impress their purple darling with a potato soup of sorts. Yes the more she thought about it, the more she was certain Lorata would love it! Grinning, Scorpa tossed the goods at the cashier and demanded to be rung up as Flydra wandered through the store with her.

"Don't worry, I'll get her more than just this. But can you imagine Austri's face if I just gave her a potato and that was it? PAHAhaha!" The yellowblood cackled.

HP: 39/40
Small: 3
Medium: 0
Large: 0
Huge: 0

Yamashii

Doutei

Yamashii rolled 1 10-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-10)

Yamashii

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:13 am
18/20HP

Helega's Tuber Shack
7] Gain 2 small presents / Lose 2 hp
Here are two shot glasses, to drink root-vegetable based drinks out of. They have miniature tubers painted on them.

Helega's Tuber Shack
Small presents: 2
Medium presents:
Large presents:
Huge presents:

Military Surplus Outlet
Small presents:
Medium presents: 3
Large presents:
Huge presents:

Giggle's Mirthland
Small presents:
Medium presents:
Large presents:
Huge presents:

Dry and Wet Goods Megacomplex
Small presents:
Medium presents:
Large presents:
Huge presents:

Scorpa's laughter was a delight. Flydra smiled quietly as the two of them shoved other trolls out of the way while walking the aisles. The yellowblood was full of energy and it gave the tealblood a bit of life to her as well. It was good to finally have a devoted circle of friends to belong to. Pampering them with medical work was good and all but she needed to make sure they also liked her taste in gifts.

"I bet we could turn them into potato vodka. She'd probably love that. " Flydra remarked, pulled a few shot glasses down from a shelf. "It's just a matter of chemistry, really." The scientist gave Scorpa a rare wink. Her playful side only came out around her fellow sirens. The rest of the time, she tended to be cold and robotic to others. She hoped Austri and Lorata would like the things they were getting... if they didn't, she might actually cry.

Doutei.

Doutei rolled 1 10-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-10)
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:45 am
1] Gain 1 huge present / Lose 1 hp
Your hands close around the box of a deluxe, surround-sound home media system. It's yours now.

"You can do that?!" It always amazed her what Flydra was capable of. The tealblood was a master goddess of all things science in Scorpa's mind. Giggling excitedly, the yellowblood couldn't wait to see just what all Flydra had in store for Perigree. The night they unwrapped presents was going to be amazing! She just knew it! Scorpa was looking forward to staying over at Lorata's house again for another sleepover to play with her friends some more.

"Omigog, that's perfect!" Scorpa gasped at spotting a deluxe surround-sound home media system in the window display of another store. Lorata had been super generous by letting the other Sirens come hang out in her home a lot and it seemed only right to try and get her some nice things to make it comfortable for them all to enjoy. It was a little pricey, sure, and Scorpa would have to live on some pretty meager meals for the next month to be able to afford everyone's perfect gifts but that was a price she was willing to pay. Her friends were worth anything.

"Flydra I'll be right back! Gotta get it before someone else does!" And the yellowblood was off to harass a clerk about that machine in the window.

HP: 38/40
Huge: 1

Yamashii

Doutei

Yamashii rolled 1 10-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-10)

Yamashii

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:57 am
15/20HP

Helega's Tuber Shack
2] Gain 1 medium present / Lose 3 hp
You find an unlabeled box with a picture of a dancing root vegetable on it. The vegetable looks happy, so you figure it's a good sign.

Helega's Tuber Shack
Small presents: 2
Medium presents: 1
Large presents:
Huge presents:

Military Surplus Outlet
Small presents:
Medium presents:
Large presents:
Huge presents:

Giggle's Mirthland
Small presents:
Medium presents:
Large presents:
Huge presents:

Small presents:
Medium presents:
Large presents:
Huge presents:

"Mm, that sounds great, Scorpa." Flydra wasn't really paying attention to what her friend was grabbing or chattering about. She was too busy looking at a box with vegetables on it to see if the contents would help her realize their current dream of potato vodka. So far, it seemed like it could possibly help if she converted the chemicals into other chemicals and then-

Scorpa's shrieking broke through her concentration. Just what the hell had the other siren found?

"Get two!" She called out, surprised at the massive size of the media system. Lorata need as many of those as they could get. "I'll pitch in to cover another." It would be expensive and she'd have to hold off on restocking some materials in her lab but... it was the holidays. This was the time to be spoiling her friends. Now they just needed to find some stuff for Austri!

Doutei

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 1:25 am
1] Gain 1 huge present / Lose 1 hp
Your hands close around the box of a deluxe, surround-sound home media system. It's yours now.

"I said I want two!" Scorpa scowled at the clerk. Standing next to the window display unhappily, the yellowblood glared as the poor troll tried to tell her that they only had one more in stock. Unfortunately for them, she wasn't having any of it.

"I SAID I WANT TWO!" Yep, Scorpa was being one of those shoppers. Her voice reached new heights in volume and shrillness as she harassed the clerk into giving her the display model as well. If Flydra wanted her to get two models, she was NOT going to come back a failure with only one. Besides, Lorata had an apartment AND an underwater mansion. It was genius on Flydra's part to chip in and get Lorata the same comforts at both of her homes. Piling the humongous boxes into a rickety shopping cart, Scorpa checked out with a sneer before heading back to the weird vegetable store that Flydra was so taken with.

"I'm baaaaack! I got two! One from me and one from you for her! What did you find? We need to get Austri something." They would conquer this holiday with the power of teamwork!

HP: 37/40
Huge: 2

Yamashii

Doutei

Yamashii rolled 1 10-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-10)

Yamashii

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 1:43 am
13/20HP

Helega's Tuber Shack
1] Gain 3 small presents / Lose 2 hp
You select three 'humorous' vegetable-shaped tea cozies. You're not sure what the joke is, they're just shaped like a - oh.

Helega's Tuber Shack
Small presents: 5
Medium presents: 1
Large presents:
Huge presents:

Military Surplus Outlet
Small presents:
Medium presents:
Large presents:
Huge presents:

Giggle's Mirthland
Small presents:
Medium presents:
Large presents:
Huge presents:

Small presents:
Medium presents:
Large presents:
Huge presents:

Flydra was spellbound by the Tuber Shack. It was filled with so much charm that she could not explain. Tea cozies shaped like vegetables! How adorable. Scorpa strutted back to her side, clearly proud of herself, and Flydra wrapped her arms around the yellowblood's waist in a lazy affectionate hug. This was Scorpa's love language and Flydra was willing to abide by it to strengthen her friendship with the girl.

"Aren't these darling? Do you think Austri would like them? Though I guess she's not much into tea." Tilting her head to the side as she looked over the tea cozies, Flydra mulled over the matter before shrugging and tossing the things in her basket. Maybe she could give them to Buffel if they turned out to the trash. How kind she was, giving presents to lowbloods. The sirens were such considerate philanthropists like that.

"What else can we find..."

Doutei

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 2:05 am
Helega's Tuber Shack
You select three 'humorous' vegetable-shaped tea cozies. You're not sure what the joke is, they're just shaped like a - oh.

She didn't understand Flydra's fascination with the tea cozies was but the girl looked damn near hypnotized. So Scorpa snagged a few and tossed them into her own basket when Flydra moved on to examine some more weird potato stuff. If this stuff made her happy, Scorpa was more than ready to take up knitting and learn how to make it.

Or she could just buy them.

"Maybe we can get her something for her to blow around with her wind." The yellowblood brainstormed out loud, feeling a bit calmer now with Flydra hugging her. Wrapping her arms around back, Scorpa leaned into the physical affection with a content hum.

"That or some dumbbells for a dummy like her!" She laughed, half serious though.

HP: 35/40
Small: 6 (tuber)
Huge: 2 (megacomplex)

Yamashii

Doutei

Yamashii rolled 1 10-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-10)

Yamashii

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 2:08 am
12/20HP

Helega's Tuber Shack
You find an unlabeled box with a picture of a dancing root vegetable on it. The vegetable looks happy, so you figure it's a good sign.
-1 to Flydra, -2 to Scorpa

Helega's Tuber Shack
Medium presents: 2
Large presents:
Huge presents:

Small presents:
Medium presents:
Large presents:
Huge presents:

"Oh Scorpa..." Flydra shook her head with a laugh. Neither of them actually thought Austri was dumb but both of them did secretly wonder if they honestly should get her those dumbbells. The greenblood was working on regaining her arm strength after her injuries from the Space Ladder. Or would dumbbells only remind her of her problems so they should avoid them? It was hard to know.

"Oh, fruit leather. That's very good for our health." Flydra remarked as they passed a bunch of shelves with various boxes. Building super soldiers was never easy and diet was a huge aspect to consider. She tossed a few mango flavored ones into the basket for Scorpa, apple for Austri and seaweed for Lorata. At least, it seemed like seadwellers might prefer to snack on stuff from the ocean.

"I wonder if this place sells DVDs for Lorata's new TVs." It kind of looked like not but hey, who knew?

Doutei

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 2:22 am
Helega's Tuber Shack

"Maybe they do. Should I flag down a salestroll?" Scorpa asked while sweeping a few more tea cozies into her basket. She slipped a pair of matching hot pads in as well, figuring Flydra would get a kick out of them too. The tealblood loved cutesy stuff and was always staring at things with little dot eyes when they went shopping to mascot character stores. It was kind of cute, really. Then again, Scorpa thought everything the medic did was cute. Especially her obsession with blood.

"Hm, I should get something for Malice too." The yellowblood mused out loud, looking down the aisle uncertain if the blueblood would like any of this stuff. She didn't know what her new friend's taste in home decor was- nor her diet. Well, she'd just keep an eye out and try to get something either really funny or non-offensive.

"By the by, are you gonna bring anything special to the party?" The girl asked, wondering if she should be thinking up something cool to bring to the sleepover too! She didn't want to be the only one showing up without something if the others were going to!

HP: 31/40 (the extra -2 is from Flydra's last post)
Small: 9 (tuber)

Yamashii

Doutei

Yamashii rolled 1 10-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-10)

Yamashii

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 2:30 am
11/20HP

Helega's Tuber Shack
6] Gain 1 medium present / Lose 1 hp
You buy a pair of slippers that are designed to look like tubers. These better not show up in alt art.

Helega's Tuber Shack
Medium presents: 3
Large presents:
Huge presents:

Small presents:
Medium presents:
Large presents:
Huge presents:

Malice... who was this mysterious troll that Scorpa kept mentioning? Flydra pouted at a pair of slippers and picked them up, turning them over in her hands for a distraction. It bothered her that the yellowblood seemed to get attached to other trolls so easily and she'd especially gotten hooked on this blueblood apparently.

"I was going to bring a bunch of drinks and some protein bars I made myself," She responded to the question while thinking it over in her head. What was she supposed to be bringing? Flydra had never really had that many friends before, nor friends that she was close with. This was all still new and foreign territory to the girl that kept machines for company.

"Do you think I ought to bring my laser ray accuracy test equipment and light armor prototypes? We could make a game of it perhaps." She'd have to tone down the lasers obviously, so nobody lost a finger or something, but they could pretend to tumble around and shoot each other for combat practice. Or just have an excuse to run around shrieking gleefully at each other while trying to scare the pants off their fellow sirens.

Doutei

Doutei rolled 1 10-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-10)
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 2:37 am
Helega's Tuber Shack

"Oooo make more of the cherry ones!" Scorpa demanded. Some of Flydra's food was good but a lot of it tended to have some weird chemical undertones in the flavors. The yellowblood had learned to go for the more stronger flavored ones because they tended to mask it more. It wasn't that she was afraid of what Flydra was potentially feeding her, just that it, well, didn't taste good. All in the name of progress, she supposed.

"Omgog YES!" Scorpa exclaimed at the laser supplies idea. They'd played around with the stuff previously and it'd been hella fun. It was time for Lorata and Austri to get to play too! A gleeful grin on her face, the girl couldn't hide her eagerness for the sleepover to just hurry up and get here!

"Hmm, what are potato gummies? I'm gonna get a pack." Some packets caught her eye and Scorpa wondered if they'd be hilariously bad gag gifts. As in gifts that would really make you gag!

HP: 28/40
Medium: 1 (tuber)

Yamashii

Doutei

Yamashii rolled 1 10-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-10)

Yamashii

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 2:53 am
10/20HP

Helega's Tuber Shack
6] Gain 1 medium present / Lose 1 hp
You buy a pair of slippers that are designed to look like tubers. These better not show up in alt art.

Helega's Tuber Shack
Medium presents: 4
Large presents:
Huge presents:

Small presents:
Medium presents:
Large presents:
Huge presents:

"Alright, I'll add cherries again. I don't have any at home though so keep an eye out for them." Flydra smiled at Scorpa's enthusiasm for the protein bars. Who knew that the yellowblood liked them so much that she'd even picked out a favorite? How wonderful. She would have to make sure her hive was always stocked with a few of them just in case.

She added another pair of slippers to her basket. Maybe it would be good to have matching sets with her friends? They were kind of silly looking but sometimes that was fun. If they were truly terrible, the sirens could always use them for other purposes too. Like using them as rags or for a lusii chew toy. Everything on Alternia had multiple uses, you just had to get creative with it.

"Oh shoot, I think I dropped my scarf a while back. Can we backtrack and look for it?" It was such a soft warm cashmere too! Flydra pouted, wrapping her arms around one of Scorpa's in an attempt to use physical affection to appeal to the warrior girl.

Doutei

Doutei rolled 1 10-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-10)
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 2:54 am
Helega's Tuber Shack

"Oh hey, they've got veggies and s**t over here!" At Flydra's request to look for fresh produce, the pair rounded a corner and happened to walk right into it! Grabbing a box of cherries, Scorpa let out a victory shout and slammed it into her cart. Snagging a few boxes of strawberries and other sweet fruits, the girl decided she'd try her hand at making something tasty for the sleepover as well. The yellowblood didn't have a clue what she'd make but how hard could it be? Just add six cups of sugar and brown sugar to everything and you were covered!

"Oh noooo! I'll find it!" Scorpa's eyes blazed as Flydra hugged her arm and proclaimed need of her help. Spurred on by her cute little damsel, the yellowblood dragged both of their carts behind her while somehow still keeping her arm around the tealblood as best she could. The scarf she'd lost had been cute and looked a little expensive- so Scorpa was prepared to kick a** if need be to reclaim it. Part of her secretly suspected one of the lowbloods in the area had stolen it to try and keep warm or for a free gift. That wouldn't stand.

"Hey! She lost a scarf here and you'd better help us find it!" The girl snarled at a clerk after ten fruitless minutes of searching. By now her hand was clasped with Flydra's to let them be more mobile and look around but still connected. She didn't intend to let go until they found the scarf, to comfort her friend. What Scorpa didn't realize was Flydra was holding on for a different important reason. To prevent Scorpa from hitting anyone and getting them kicked out until they had everything they wanted/needed.

HP: 25/40
Medium: 2 (tuber)

Yamashii

Doutei

Yamashii rolled 1 10-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-10)

Yamashii

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 2:58 am
9/20HP

Helega's Tuber Shack
9] Gain 1 medium present / Lose 3 hp
This toy is a vegetable that comes with small plastic facial features. Stick them on it, then eat it. It's like you killed a troll.
-1 to Flydra, -2 to Scorpa

Helega's Tuber Shack
Medium presents: 5
Large presents:
Huge presents:

Small presents:
Medium presents:
Large presents:
Huge presents:

It was fun to watch Scorpa in action as they stomped around the store looking for her scarf. Flydra had to physically restrain her best friend from ripping clothing off of other trolls to check their coat pockets or punching anyone out that was also wearing a scarf but it was still delightful. She loved the way her friend fussed over her almost as much as Flydra loved fussing over Scorpa. The other girl's aggressive but affectionate nature was just so adorable and genuine. It was hard to find trolls as expressive as the yellowblood and seeing as Flydra struggled with social norms and reading emotions, the bigger and more blatant the show of emotion the better.

"Eek- what am I stuck on?" Flydra turned a corner too fast and a pigtail tangled in the parts of a weird vegetable toy with arms and legs sticking out of it. Huffing as the two of them spent a good five minutes trying to free her hair from the obnoxious beast, the tealblood eventually told Scorpa to ******** destroy the item.

A staff member approached them explaining that they would have to pay for the toy and Flydra glared daggers at him as she wordlessly tossed it into her cart, slamming one of the heavy media system boxes on top of it for effect.

Doutei

Alternia RP

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces