Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
[BATT] Going in Mirthful (Chiara and Zindel)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:19 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Come on Zindel, it'll be fun!

Micillia rolled 1 10-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-10)
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 12:00 am
Chiara
HP: 16/20
Gifts Obtained:
0 small
0 medium
1 large
0 huge
Shopping at: Giggle's Mirthland

Chiara wanted to go shopping. It was the season for it wasn't it? Of course it is! The blueblood turned to Zindel, approved of his more modern looking outfit, and dragged the poor redblood to the mall.

"Okay!" Chiara said, a chic bag in one hand, and a redblood in the other. The blueblood scanned the mall. Her eyes fell on a shop, "Giggle's Mirthland" and her smile appeared. "That one!" She decided, not listening to any complaints or comments. She decidedly marched forward, bag and troll in tow. "Yes, this place. Lets go pick out some presents Zin! Don't worry, ill pay 50%, the other 50% will be put on your regular tab." Chiara winked at the redblood. She hadn't really told Zindel how much his tab was at, she was pretty sure he would faint at the sight. A monetary ball and iron was much more civil than any of that medieval stuff. With that the blueblood deposited her bag into the arms of her companion, and walked forward, picking something out.

quite uneventful

Micillia

Dapper Duck

quite uneventful rolled 1 10-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-10)

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:44 am
Quote:
Giggle's Mirthland
Lying flat on a shelf, hidden behind an array of naked clown jugs, you've found a brand new unicycle!
1 large present / Lose 3 hp

Zindel wasn't quite sure he trusted Chiara with money anymore. His tab was always increasing and he wasn't sure if it was all because of him or if she was intentionally adding stuff to make him more stressed. Maybe he could ask the queen for his own apartment, if he did well. If he provided information. Zindel wasn't sure.

Either way, they were both now heading toward the stores and Zindel felt deep in him that Chiara was going to pick the worst one. Which she did. As she dragged him into the juggalo store Zindel looked at the hell they were entering with wide and slightly frightful eyes. He held it in, however— He hated juggalos, and while his first interaction with one ended on an alright note, he was still scared out of his wits by them. Chucklevoodoos were no laughing matter.

"I don't wanna..." He whined, though he was ignored by her prattling off on splitting the tab— What the hell? They were there for her...! "I don't want anything, though." He stated, clicking his tongue and crossing his arms. "I'll just find you stuff you might like. Okay?" He asked, "I don't want any of it anyways." Zindel was suddenly given a bag. "W-wh— I didn't come to be your bag boy?! What the hell!" Seeing a barely used unicycle in the back, he added it to the pile. "I know you've got at least one preformer who'd need this." He stated dully, and besides, it was on sale!

HP: 20 - 3 = 17

Micillia

Micillia rolled 1 10-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-10)
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:13 am
Chiara
HP: 11/20
Gifts Obtained:
3 small
0 medium
1 large
0 huge

"See?!" The blueblood exclaimed as her companion picked out a unicycle. "Thats the spirit! Now come one! I promise we can go to a store of your choice after this one." Chiara picked up some things at random and gave them a look. Scented stickers? This was defiantly a Lutrin gift. Or Hazmas, or Adamaz, they all liked shiny things didn't they? As the blueblood returned to Zindel to add the stickers to her loot mule a troll ran up and grabbed them from her hands. "Zindel! A little help please?!" Chiara barked as she grabbed the other troll by the hair and lifted a fist to punch.

quite uneventful

Micillia

Dapper Duck

quite uneventful rolled 1 10-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-10)

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:25 am
Quote:
Giggle's Mirthland
You buy four stuffed barkbeast plushies. They're riding little tricycles and have little hats sewn on.
4 medium presents / Lose 4 hp

He rolled his eyes in response to her giddy excitement, knowing she was looking for more ways to chain him to her somehow. They were sort of on even ground, had even made a pact— Why was she still treating him like this? "You promise, huh?" He huffed, dodging a swinging arm from another troll attempting to grab what he already had. "Do you also promise for it to be on your tab? Since you're the only one who wants stuff from here. You know I don't buy anything." He stated, adding a bit more to her load. "You can, uh. Give these to. The trolls you've been trying to hire, or something." He truly just found one cute, but they were only on sale altogether, so maybe he could give the rest to Stryke to give them to her friends...? In that case he'd have to find something for him, hmm...

Pulled out of his thoughts by the sounds of Chiara getting attacked, Zindel immediately sprung into action, slamming a firm leg into the other troll while still managing to hold onto all the other stuff in hand— "Now do you want to go?! This place is full of needlessly violent assholes." He stated, using a word he'd learned recently and feeling a little proud in himself. He'd used it correctly! That he was sure, right? Twirling back easily, one of the plushies fell to the floor unceremoniously. "C-could you, uh, get me that?" He was really trying not to get into this. Shopping was useless when you could just steal. He just really liked cute things.

HP: 17 - 4 = 13

Micillia
goes to get food

Micillia rolled 1 10-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-10)
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:33 am
Chiara
HP: 7/20
Gifts Obtained:
3 small
0 medium
2 large
0 huge

"Okay fiiine you choose the next store then!" Chiara said as she gathered up all the things and went to pay. Luckily, after publicly decking some troll in the face, Chiara was given a wide berth as she walked out of the store, copious amounts of gifts in her hands. "Here you go!" Chiara said, grinning at Zindel as she handed him the thing he wanted to buy. "One set of dollies for the great Zindel!" Finally out of the mirthland store, Chiara looked around at their options. "Well? Your choice." She said to Zindel, waiting for him to choose.

quite uneventful

Micillia

Dapper Duck

quite uneventful rolled 1 10-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-10)

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 8:29 am
Quote:
Military Surplus Outlet
You fish out three sets of woofbeast tags. They haven't been engraved, and are still new and sparkly.
3 small presents / Lose 4 hp

Zindel rolled his eyes. "Oh, bite me." He huffed at her teasing-- He just wanted to get something cute for his friends, okay. They deserved that much, at least. He looked around, seeing the Military Surplus Outlet and raising his eyebrows. "I think that'd be a good place to go." He stated, having seen the Tuber Shack and felt extremely interested, but walking inside with interested eyes. He looked around, seeing something glitter next to him before raising a brow and taking the three, offering them to her. "Hey, there're three. Here, have one. I'll take one, and i don't know about the third one, uhh..." He tapped his chin. "Maybe give it to a friend of yours?" He quirked a brow, chuckling lightly. He didn't really know too many of her friends, or... If she ever really had any in the first place. Everyone seemed at arms distance with her, unless they were part of some sort of plot. "I guess."

HP: 13 - 4 = 9

Micillia
:>

Micillia rolled 1 10-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-10)
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 2:44 pm
Chiara
HP: 4/20
Gifts Obtained:
6 small
0 medium
2 large
0 huge
Shopping at: Military Outlet

Chiara sighed and rolled her eyes at Zindel's choice. It was where she actually wanted to go first, but Mirthland left such an adorable expression on the redblood's face. Too bad she didn't have a camera ready. "Yeah, yeah..." The blueblood said absently to Zindel's teases, focusing on her own nifty gadgets. A toothbrush and a grenade disarm-er in one? Wow, what would they think of next! The blueblood threw a few in her shopping cart, maybe she would give one to Lorata, let the useless troll collect useless things.

quite uneventful

Micillia

Dapper Duck

quite uneventful rolled 1 10-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-10)

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 3:17 pm
Quote:
Military Surplus Outlet
You find three nice polished corkscrew/grenade disarmer/toothbrush combination devices. How handy.
3 small presents / Lose 3 hp

Seeing Chiara was a bit distracted, Zindel approached her, taking a few of the same product and kind of inspecting it. It seemed pretty handy, that was for sure. "These're a bit weird. Kinda." He looked at them again and tossed a few in his bag. "This place is a bit boring, I guess." He looked around dully, crossing his arms. He only said that because he seemed at a loss for what half of the stuff there was for.

HP: 9 - 3 = 6

Micillia

Micillia rolled 1 10-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-10)
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 9:21 am
Chiara
HP: 0/20
Gifts Obtained:
9 small
0 medium
2 large
0 huge
Shopping at: Military Outlet

Chiara made a face as she pulled out some woofbeast tags. Throwing them back into the piles of stuff this shop seemed to sort their merchandise in, the blueblood turned to Zindel, "Alright, im good, lets go." The blueblood said as she went to go pay. "Truthfully i cant see half the stuff in here being useful in some real life scenario. Unless..." Chiara pulled out some weird weapon that would clearly hurt the assaultant as well as the assaulted. "You want to give someone a prank gift i guess."

quite uneventful

Micillia

Dapper Duck

quite uneventful rolled 1 10-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-10)

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 10:32 am
Quote:
Military Surplus Outlet
You find three grenades. How handy.
3 small presents / Lose 3 hp

Zindel watched as she threw the dogtags back in the pile, nodding a little before hmming a little. "Give me a sec, I think I can grab one more thing," He murmured, thinking about Stryke-- then again, what would he need grenades for? Sounded like a present that fit Chiara better. Maybe...? "Prank gifts aren't too bad though, heh."

HP: 6 - 3 = 3

Micillia

quite uneventful rolled 1 0-sided dice: Total: 0 (1-0)
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 11:10 am
QUITE ******** SUCKS AT ROLLING LOL OOPS  

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
quite uneventful rolled 1 10-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-10)

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 11:11 am
Quote:
Military Surplus Outlet > Dry and Wet Goods Megacomplex
From under a pile of coiled wire, you produce a hoverboard, still in it's box. They only explode sometimes, right?
1 large present / Lose 4 hp

Before they could leave, however, Zindel took a chance and dropped by the extremely expensive store. He'd heard there were good sales there, and hey, who knew what he could find-- Oh. Oh my gog. Was that-- Zindel uncovered a brand new spanking hoverboard, and his face lit up. He's always wanted one of these, holy crap. Did they even work?! He'd have to find out... "Alright, now I'm done. Sorry for the wait." And they were off.

HP: 3 - 4 = 0

Micillia
doneee!

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas