Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
[PRP] Dashing Through The No [Poeias + Wander] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
purplerosesbeauty rolled 1 10-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-10)

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:44 pm

"Y-yeah I'm okay... I just forgot to be careful, um, so you should also be careful! These trolls are all very excited about shopping too, I guess," he said, wiggling his fingers. He'd probably get in trouble if Wander got hurt when he was supposed to be taking care of her, and also, he didn't want her to get hurt! He'd have to do better. Lanata bleated gently, rubbing her face against Poe's hands. Little lamb...

He felt the pressure of the coat before it registered in his head. He clapped his hands together. "Ah! Wow, its another coat! Thank you, Wander!" He brightened up immediately, and touched the plastic flower curiously. It was a huge coat, but he pulled it around him tightly and laughed. Poeias Clowny! How great! "Do you think I would make a good cultist? I'm probably funny enough! Oh, but how would I get the make-up on right... " he trailed off with that thought when Lanata brought him something. He turned from Wander to take it from her, and saw that it was several sets of sparkly glitter stickers, that advertised a nice smell too. They were really pretty! And Wander would probably love them! He slipped them into his coat pocket (his real one, that he already owned), so she wouldn't see him put it in the cart and ruin the surprise. Alright! A gift secured.

HP: 6/40
Gifts collected:
Military Surplus Outlet: 2 large, 1 medium, 3 small
Giggle's Mirthland: 2 large, 3 medium, 3 small

Gl!tch~

Gl!tch~ rolled 1 10-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-10)
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 2:17 pm
HP: 1/40
Gifts collected:
Military Surplus Outlet- 3 small presents, 1 medium present, 1 medium present, 1 lorj present
Giggle's Mirthland- 2 lorj presents, 4 medium presents, 3 medium presents, 1 lorj present

"Y-you could paint over your horns..." Poe might be the only good juggalo, maybe. He might not be wantonly violent like the others, but even so, thinking about it some made her anxious.

She started wandering off a little. Away from the crowds, keen to find something that might distract her from worrying thoughts. She padded away from Poe, though her lusus hopped on her shoulders again. That was reassuring.

Wander turned a corner, around to the back wall. Immediately, she caught sight of masks. Skewed, uncanny faces lined the wall. They looked so unreal, so painful, even the smiling ones. Even after all the silly faces on the paintings, she was not ready for the gross caricatures. Wander screamed.

Before she knew it, she had fallen onto her butt on a botched effort to back away. In full panic, she shot fireworks at the display.

Some of the sparks burned the carpet, starting a tiny blaze, and Abby had to cover Wander's eyes and start soothing her. Unable to see them anymore, Wander let out choking, though subdued, sobs.

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
purplerosesbeauty rolled 1 10-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-10)

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 2:27 pm

"Oh! That would be good too, and if I had the big plastic false eyes on them too, it would be really funny!" He started to look at a long row of things, they looked like, some kind of water vessel he supposed? What was the shape even supposed to be, and what was painted on them? Even so, he put them in the cart. He tilted his head. Oh! It was some kind of high art with clowns. A little embarrassing, but maybe he could scrub the pictures off and find someone to paint something better on it. Or at least paint some clothes on the clowns...

Poe heard the scream and felt his stomach drop. That was definitely Wander's voice. He got distracted and now something bad was happening. Oh no, oh no, oh no... He hopped over Lanata, running as fast as he could towards the scream, the sound of fireworks, turning the corner sharply. "Wander!" he called out to her, hearing her sobs. He went to sit down by her when the sparks burning the carpet caught the corner of his eyes, and he flapped his hands, trying to think. He had to stop this first! Poe pulled off the large coat Wander offered him just a moment ago, and threw it on the small flames, hopefully stifling them before they set off any fire alarms or brought security over.

He knelt beside her. "Hey, Wander, it's me, Poe who is your very good friend... are you okay? Did you get hurt?" He reached for her hands with one of his, wanting to help calm her down. Did someone hurt her? "Hey, it's okay, I'm here," he said quietly, petting her head. Suddenly he felt like he really didn't want to be in the store doing shopping anymore.

HP: 1/40
Gifts collected:
Giggle's Mirthland: 2 large, 7 medium, 3 small

Gl!tch~
poe is very panicked and also still pretty blind

Gl!tch~ rolled 1 10-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-10)
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 2:52 pm
HP: 0/40
Gifts collected:
Military Surplus Outlet- 3 small presents, 1 medium present, 1 medium present, 1 lorj present
Giggle's Mirthland- 2 lorj presents, 4 medium presents, 3 medium presents, 1 lorj present, 4 medium presents

She continued to cry, eyes covered. Wander could hear Poe, and then felt his hand on her head. So she pawed around to find him, then clung to him as soon as she could. "B-bad bad bad....th-this place is bad. I-I wanna go h-h-home," she hiccuped. Wander couldn't get the images out of her head. Even her worst daymares didn't compare.

Since the orangeblood couldn't cling to the blind boy all the way out, Abby made sure to grab some soft toys she could hold onto if it continued to upset her on the way.

Other trolls were staring. Was this awfulness normal to Outside trolls? God, she must look like an idiot.

"C-can we go?" she whimpered.

purplerosesbeauty

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
purplerosesbeauty rolled 1 10-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-10)

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 3:28 pm

Poe wrapped his arms around Wander, carefully helping her to her feet. It must be something she saw, right? Because he wasn't bothered and she kept her eyes closed. He'd have to be careful he didn't see it either and end up scared and useless to his younger friend! "Yeah, we can go back, don't worry. I'm ready to go home too," he said, holding her hands again. "I'll take care of you!"

HP: 0/40
Gifts collected:
Giggle's Mirthland: 2 large, 10 medium, 3 small

*Gl!tch~

Alternia RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items