penemueIntuition

Magical Bro

23,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 3:53 am
User Image

She may not be into it, but Polair is the star of this holiday.

NOTE: Mahmud will not be rolling in this thread, but Polair will be.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 4:14 am
        Holiday shopping with Static sure could take a wallop out of someone... not that it had been his friend's fault. Going into those crowds and back were a brightmare, and oh was it painful. Maybe he should have picked a different store, maybe he should have picked a different day. However there was no denying; Encountering a friend while out, and being able to shop with them, couldn't have been a coincidence.

That was why after shopping and relaxing with his buddy the day before, Mahmud was shocked to see yet another familiar troll walking to the shops. "Polair!" Without waiting for his mother, he ran over to Polair and shivered. Was it her? Could it be her? Or was he just yelling at a random highblood?

As he got closer however, it became clear to Mahmud that it was indeed his pal! Sort of! Could she be considered a pal? At the very least, he sure did like her... and she sure did seem lost. "Polair, what are you doing here?" Of all the places to see her, Chittentown sure hadn't been one of them.

imaginationsparadise
SORRY ITS SO SHORT, will pick up on length later/fix this up if it bothers you enough.

penemueIntuition

Magical Bro

23,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 8:34 am
Polair couldn't ******** believe it was even colder in Chittentown. This was bad, very bad. She could feel her gills slowly stiffening underneath her multiple layers of clothes. The highblood kept fixing her clothes, scarf, glasses, mittens and hat. Should she buy an extra layer or was it better to freeze up to save a beetle?

Heck as if I'll spend even more beetles for petty needs such as warmth. She scoffed under her breath as she wandered around. Back in Civisect, she did her best to try and find the best gifts for her friends and her student. So far, she found adequate gifts for them, the only one missing was Buffel. She was complicating herself a bit too much when it came to buy a nice gift for him. Somehow she couldn't settle on one thing and found herself doubtful if he would, indeed, like what she'd found. He deserved something nice, right? He was always kind towards her, perhaps too much. So there she was, overthinking, over-stressing and feeling too much. Why was that? She didn't know and that frustrated her. It's just a gift... shouldn't be this hard. "For Glub's sake, I can solve kinematic equations easily, why is this so troublesome?"

The highblood needed to calm down, think of something nice and positive, like solving problems involving one-dimensional motion of objects. "The observation deck of Civisect's tall skyscraper is about 370m above the street. Determine the time required for a beetle to free fall from the deck to the street below." She went over her process mentally, determining the formulas, variables and their values until she got completely lost.

This mall's architectural layout was confusing for her, and she couldn't really use her sonar in this chaos. The noise would surely fry her brain. Which forced her to use a retractable probing cane for mobility. Another beetle spent in petty needs... This surely made my budget drop 0.20% from its original amount. Even with the loud noises surrounding her, Polair swore she heard her name. Instinctively she folded back her cane as quickly as she could and hid it behind her back.

"O-oh! Nice to see you again." As they shifted closer to her, she got nervous. Who was this troll? They sounded familiar. "I, um, I am trying to... buy things..." She admitted with guilt. "I'm not a fan of the holiday, really quite displeased with it. Though this year I am obliged to buy things for my friends." She said with every once of bitterness she had. "I still need buy someone a special gift but... I don't know what to get him." Her voice got muffled by her scarf in that last part. "What about you? Getting some goods I suppose?"

Skyli Peep
it's ok! Length doesn't bother me <3

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 9:54 am
        Being a child surely came with downsides. Height was one factor, for sure. Polair towered above him (even moreso he may guess than the average troll her age), and he had to take a step backwards in order to properly see her all the way. Another was that his mother was in the way of meeting up with the super nice lady; before he could reply, she gave a polite "Coo!" to her and hopped in place a little bit. Which was like, totally NOT cool considering how AWESOME Polair was! Didn't need his mother butting in for everything, especially not with Polair. Nope!

What is probably the greatest downside to being a child though is that one's psychology is absolutely wired to think in terms of themselves. In little Mahmud's mind, there was absolutely no room for someone to forget him. So instead of reintroducing himself, he smiled all chipper and wiggled a little in place in excitement to talk to Polair again. He tended to remember trolls that treated him kindly, and it didn't help that she was... N-never mind that!

The point was, Polair didn't like the holidays. Like, at all. Which disappointed him a little bit, but what could he really do? For sweeps of his life, the only person HE had ever interacted with during 12th Perigee's was his Ommy. From the sounds of it, his friend was simply at a lost on how to shop. "I had a hard time shopping too... its super hard, having friends." What to get them? What to do? Without Static's help a little earlier, he would have been lost...

It was then that Mahmud had a brilliant, brilliant plan. "Well um... I just got finished shopping with my friend and his lusus and Ommy... but if you're having a hard time shopping, would you like some help?" Helping made it easier for him, it surely must help Polair! "Like I mean, I could give you opinions on what you pull up. If you don't like to shop, it'll probably get it done faster..." A perfect plan. He gave a small nod as he thought, clearly approving of his thoughts. That is, clearly if the other party wasn't blind as a nocturnal flesh winged fang lusus. "Like... is he a practical person? A sentimental person? Does he like to make poetry, or build things, or read books about science? Whats he like, if you don't mind me asking!" Clearly, he was far too comfortable in talking with Polair... but he couldn't help it! She was just so... nice, and in need of help!

imaginationsparadise
CHOOCHOO ALL ABOARD THE OVERZEALOUS KID CRUSH TRAIN.

penemueIntuition

Magical Bro

23,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
ImaginationsParadise rolled 1 10-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-10)

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:03 am
HP: 19/20
Shopping @: Dry and Wet Goods Megacomplex
Gifts Earned:
SMALL:
MEDIUM:
LARGE:
HUGE:1

“I’ll take that as a yes.” The sea dweller stepped back a little, startled for a second. This was a lusus, by the sound of it she deduced that fact. It didn’t take long for Polair to regain her composure, as long as she didn’t hurt the child she was fine. She inclined her body slightly, a respectful “hello” to his mother. When Mahmud suggested they should shop together, the teen tightened her grip on her probing cane. If he spent more time with her, he’d find out. He’d find out just how blind she was.

The high blood swallowed hard and considered his proposition. “Sure…” She said with a smile. She just needed to make sure he could see her eyes— wouldn’t be that hard, right? Plus, it’d get her problem out of the way and she would get her butt home quicker. Polair extended her hand out, while making sure she had a firm grasp on the cane with the other hand, and motioned Mahmud to take it. “Think I saw a Mega Complex nearby…” Actually, she heard trolls talking about it near her. “Maybe I can find something for him there?”

He asked her about that special friend she had mentioned. Which she really had to think hard about Buffel to give the child the most exact answer. “I… I’d have to think about it… Him, I mean.” Her cheeks felt… hot? In this weather? Oh god, she was getting a fever. “I hope I’m not getting sick…” She mumbled.

It took a little effort to get there, but they managed. Once inside, Polair tried her best not to scream. This was the definition of entropy. So much noise… so many voices. Her lip quivered and her grip on his hand tightened before letting go and jumping into the fray. She slipped one of her bracelets, hoping one would at least keep her brain from bursting. It wasn’t that bad, but her vision was glitches sometimes with the commotion. After many struggles, she managed to her her hands on a deluxe, surround-sound home media system and made her way back to Mahmud. “I found this? Wouldn’t be sure if he’d like it…"

Skyli Peep

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 3:22 pm
        It wasn't just Mahmud who approved of Polair it seemed; Harpommy cooed happily at the polite little bow, and proceeded to back off slightly from them both. Thank gog, because for a minute Mahmud was seriously worried about his Ommy hecking this up for him! How embarrassing would that be, to have his lusus drag him away from someone he liked... AS A FRIEND. Naturally. As a friend. Yeah. Again, being a child, he was oblivious to the fact that Polair seemed to be off. His little thinkpan only thought of trying to keep himself looking good, to look cool in front of an older troll. If only he could realize just what a state Polair was in!

Instead, he had a little heart attack when she offered her hand to him. Oh man, holding HANDS with Polair now?! Really? She must have really enjoyed making those mooncakes with him! He must have made an excellent impression! Taking her hands with the gingerness one would reserve for handling a baby bird, Mahmud took a deep breath and braced himself for the hell he had just came back from a day or so ago. "S-sure... we can go there... but..." Ugh. All the yelling. All the fighting... was Polair really equipped to deal with that? She was a classy lady, she shouldn't have to deal with those aggressive, aggressive trolls!

Luckily he was too distracted, again, in his own thoughts to notice the blush.
        He sure did seem to miss a lot.

While they walked into the building, that terrible, awful building, Mahmud got to work thinking about gifts. It was a welcome distraction from having to deal with... ugh. All these people. Mahmud thought a few days ago was bad, this had to be a million times worse. His hand squeezed tightly around Polair's, and he was filled with apprehension when that hand left to go find gifts. As she did so, he quickly huddled backwards into his mother, looking for the comfort of someone he knew. "Um! I think--" Nothing. There was no way he could reach his voice over that crowd. "I think you should---" Still nothing, he couldn't make his voice project far enough. It felt fruitless to battle this endless wave of noise, and he shrank even further into Harpommy because of it. Hopefully Polair... oh! There she was!

She walked out holding a huge box, full of what was... to be honest, from what he guessed earlier, something to go with someone's television? "Hmmm..." He took a few cautious steps forward and examined it, shrinking for a moment when a particularly loud scream came from the right, but then quickly went back to work. No way he was going to look bad in front of Polair! N-no way! He could take some screaming! Yeah!

"Its really cool, I won't lie... but..." How could he explain what was off about it? "Does he have a television to plug into it?" Up until he got his microwave tv, he knew he hadn't had one. Their friend may be the same. "J-just because... if he doesn't its going to look kinda awkward..."

There was still something else off about it to him. "Plus I mean... its a really expensive gift. Which isn't bad! I mean, its not saying YOU can't... you know... afford it..." Gog he was making a mess of this, wasn't he? Mahmud waved his hands around a bit, hoping that his feelings could come across as not rude. "He may feel bad if he can't match that high a level of gift for you, you know? If you both really care about each other a lot..."

imaginationsparadise

penemueIntuition

Magical Bro

23,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
ImaginationsParadise rolled 1 10-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-10)

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 4:08 pm
HP: 13/20
Gifts Earned:
SMALL: 1
MEDIUM:
LARGE:
HUGE: 1

“I’ve… I've never been to his hive… I don’t know.” This was embarrassing, and she dared to call herself his… friend. But she could understand what Mahmud meant. What if she got him something super extravagant? Would that make him hate her or make him think she was just another sea dweller, hungry for luxury items? This was even harder than she thought. Polair nodded. “I know what you mean. Should I aim lower? For simpler items? Not that his blood color has to do with anything just… I don’t want to overwhelm him— or make him feel uncomfortable around me…”

Polair never felt ashamed of her her hue, how could she? She was sitting on top. But the one thing that did bother her was how some quickly judged her, jumped into conclusions without even knowing her. She sighed, it couldn’t be helped. “I care about him, if not I wouldn’t be going through this. Don’t know if he would do the same for me, he doesn’t necessarily needs to and it wouldn’t bother me if he didn’t get me anything.” So she thought. She wasn’t expecting any gifts to be honest.

Polair left the huge box next to Mahmud and cautiously walked back into the store to get something more… to Buffel’s level? If that was even a thing. Getting her “rightful” place as a high blood, Polair managed to find a mug. Maybe that would be good? She went back and showed the child her findings.

“What about this?”
She asked. “Would this be a good gift?"

Skyli Peep

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 4:23 pm
        "I wouldn't say aim LOWER just..." Again he was at a loss for words. How could he get across how he felt? Clearly, he was awful at it, otherwise Polair would have caught on by now. But at the very least he had a few more hints!

Whoever this guy was, he was a friend... sorta. And he was a lower blood color. That was... well, to be honest Mahmud didn't find the blood color aspect to be as important as some made it sound. Considering Polair was a seadweller, it would have taken quite a struggle to find someone higher on the food chain than her. But she said simpler items... Most of all, she wasn't sure if this guy felt the same way about her. Which sure was confusing, why wouldn't they know they were friends? Was it a hostile friendship? That could explain it!

Mahmud shifted in place a bit as Polair went to find another gift. She sure was a funny lady... but very selfless. Yes, that was a most excellent quality to have. Someone who would care not for gifts, but would be willing to get them for others despite her discomfort... that there was a wonderful person. It made him smile a little more as he hung out with his Ommy. He could only hope that the person she was shopping for could see that...

Or... at least, see her good intentions. Considering the novelty cup she brought back, Mahmud was starting to realize she, indeed, sort of sucked at picking out gifts. "Um..." Unable to help it, Mahmud started to giggle, covering his mouth with his hands. "I-I think a mug wouldn't be TOO bad... but..." With a little smile, he took the cup into his own hands and examined it.

"I got the same one for my friend's lusus... I mean, does your friend like irony? A mug that says "Goatest Lusus" kinda screams it after all..." Carefully, he placed the mug back into Polair's grasp and shook his head. "I-I don't think thats what you should aim for.. Like..."

Argh! There it was again! How did he word what was coming to mind? "If they aren't a SUPER good friend I guess, like a casual acquaintance, I feel like a mug would be fine but... If you're aiming to show your feelings across, and show how good a friend he is, I don't think it'll do..." Getting Poe or Static a mug would mortify him, personally...

imaginationsparadise

penemueIntuition

Magical Bro

23,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
ImaginationsParadise rolled 1 10-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-10)

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 4:31 pm
ImaginationsParadise
HP: 8/20
Shopping @: Military Surplus Outlet
Gifts Earned:
SMALL: 1
MEDIUM:
LARGE: 1
HUGE: 1

“I am not sure if he’d get it.” She blinked repeatedly behind her shades while they child giggled at her antics. Just what did he meant my that? She couldn’t understand at all! Was this gift gifting thing even easy? Polair processed his words over and over again. “W-well… I guess I need to keep on looking.” This was true, she felt like Mahmud didn’t mean no wrong by giggling, he was kid after all! And kids did that right?

“He’s not really an acquaintance. I consider him a friend and I guess he considers me a friend? Sorry if I’m keeping you away from other things though. It’s hard, dealing with me, but I appreciate the effort you’re making. Thank you.” She smiled.

Showing her feelings across— could she do that? Polair did try her best to kept her feelings under wraps since it was best for productivity. She’d have to think about that later. Knowing she’d waste more time searching for a gift, the high blood decided it was best to visit another store. She went back to look for a shopping cart, set her things inside, and offered a hand to Mahmud. “Let’s go somewhere else, shall we?” She was silent for most of their way to a military shop, thinking over the brown blood’s had asked before. How could she define Buffel? What did he projected? How did he appeared to be with her, at least? “I was thinking about your question earlier…” She spoke up.

“He’s… practical.” She thought of the time they were stuck caring for their robo-menaces, his was of taking care of it more precise. She couldn’t help but chuckle a bit. “Really he’s more of a hands on troll which lightly clashes with my theoretical approaches. He’s also bright, but not in a scientific field but an empirical one. He’s awfully competitive, that I can assure you, trying his very best to show himself off whenever he can.” Like their friendly match at her booth during bloodfest or when they had a discussion the first time they met. "But does keeps an air of respect.. Hmmm, sentimental—“ Was he? He did have emotional responses to certain things but that didn’t meant that. However, when he visited her at the hospital, he did seem a bit… “In certain circumstances… Yes.”

“He’s really a good friend though, don’t get me wrong, despite his competitive nature and his many emotional responses.” That plus his way of speaking, which she sometimes found... awfully beguiling. "I can rely on him. And know that I couldn’t bore him whenever I start speaking nonstop.”

Her metal bangle made a low hum as they arrived to the store. The yelling and shouting, plus the fighting, made her head spin slightly. “Wait for me here ok?” Polair bolted inside, the faster she bought, the faster she’d leave. She got her hands on a portable recuperacoon, which she found… useful… and something Buffel would use!

Polair did her best to drag it outside to show it to Mahmud. “I-I think I found something! He tends to move from city to city often so he might like it."

Skyli Peep

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 4:32 pm
        They walked in silence to the next store, once more holding her hand. People rushed by on either side, making him tuck even closer into his "friend". Speaking of friends though... all this talk of the mysterious person with male pronouns Polair was talking about sure was confusing. He was close, but not close enough... Practical, and smart, but not like book smart. Competitive, trying to show off the best he is... and practical. But... respectful? Emotional too.

"He sure sounds complicated..."

Mahmud didn't mean that in a bad way, of course. Some people just had many layers. To try and show this lack of hostility, he gave her a big smile. Yeah... yeah her friend just sounded like... kinda like... That was when his eyes grew wide. Was she talking... about him maybe? Like, was she talking about Mahmud? Maybe that was why she was being so complicated! She was trying to avoid talking about his gift!

That thought was fun for a moment, and Mahmud enjoyed entertaining it while he stood outside and waited to see what Polair would bring out. Like, loathe as he was to admit it he kinda WAS emotional... and certainly sentimental. Maybe Polair found him smart too! Aah, there she was coming back out! And what did she bring out but... but... Oh.

As she explained how her friend moved from town to town, Mahmud's smile faded. Okay. So it definitely WASN'T himself... Mahmud was helping her shop for someone else. It was disappointing, considering the little scenarios he built up in his thinkpan... but to be honest, it may be for the best, given the nature of the gift.

"O-ooh!" he declared, trying to keep this other person in mind, and erasing his little fantasy. It was practical. It wasn't too expensive. "I like this gift! If he moves around a lot, this would be a great idea! Still though..." There was still something missing. Something in his heart didn't feel quite right. "Mmm... I think it still needs something else." Giving a small nod, he turned back to Polair. "Something that says... 'I'm thinking of you as a person'. Not just something useful... sentimental!" Yes, something that came from the heart. A recuperacoon was useful, but didn't get that warm fuzzy feeling across.

imaginationsparadise

penemueIntuition

Magical Bro

23,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
ImaginationsParadise rolled 1 10-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-10)

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 4:36 pm
HP: 5/20
Gifts Earned:
SMALL: 4
MEDIUM:

“S-sentimental?”
At this point, Polair wanted to bang her head against the wall. Really she wasn’t good at any of this. The high blood rubbled her temples, trying to process what Mahmud said. “Ok… Any suggestions? Really I’m coming across many dead ends…” Polair sighed and went back in to see if she found something like he described. Something that said, I'm thinking of you as a person.

To her dismay she only found three nice polished corkscrew/grenade disarmer/toothbrush combination devices. “Does this seem sentimental enough?"

Skyli Peep

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 4:38 pm
        If only she could see the look of absolute dismay on his face, because Mahmud sure was appalled. "N-no... the... the recuperacoon was more sentimental to be honest..." Quickly, he added in "B-but it certainly does seem useful! And that's important too!" Poor Polair. She really was lost, wasn't she? Just seeing her flail around trying to get her gift act together was enough to inspire him to make her a better troll.

"Something that just SCREAMS 'you'!" he piped up, waving his hands a little. "Something that he could look at every single day and think "Wow golly gee, that sure is Polair! How thoughtful of her"!" Was this enough of a description for her? Mahmud was starting to get at a loss too... unlike Polair, he was certainly lead far more often by emotions than by logic. Sentiment came easy to him! Why was it such a block to her? At this rate he wasn't EVER going to get her out of this mess!

imaginationsparadise

penemueIntuition

Magical Bro

23,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
ImaginationsParadise rolled 1 10-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-10)

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 4:47 pm
HP: 2/20
Gifts Earned:
SMALL: 7
MEDIUM:

Something that would make him think of her every time he saw it. What could possibly be the right item for that? “Only thing that comes to mind are metaphysics books, hydrochloride and seawater… and they don’t sell that here…” Polair wanted the earth to eat her whole. This was impossible. Not even troll Einstein or Troll Plato could solve such enigma.

The sea dweller dragged her feet as she walked back inside. She didn’t want to be there at all. She walked out again with three more hybrid devices and crouched down, head tilted downwards. Polair showed him the items in her hands again, not really aware that she had the exact same thing.

“What about this? I’m definitely sure it could work… right?"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 4:48 pm
        There was only so much a troll could take, no matter how much he... okay, to be honest his feelings about Polair were starting to become muddled with absolute frustration. "Polair." The boy took a few steps forward, clasped her hands with the items inside of it, and sighed. "I... Okay I guess if you're really sold on these utility toothbrush things..." Why was she so SOLD on them? There was nothing gift like at all!

He tried not to sound annoyed when he spoke, and was gog awful at it. "Do you really want you to go through his mind every time he brushes his TEETH? Or opens a drink? Or... oh gog, how often is he disarming GRENADES?" No, no, no! This wouldn't do at all! What could he do? What on Alternia could he do to get through to her?

"You gotta do something like... like"

Mahmud let go of her hands to fumble through his hair, pulling out his old hairclips. Not the ones he had bought with Poe, no, but... but the ones he had gotten right after the Trials. Plucking the items out of Polair's hands, Mahmud replaced them with the clips and wrapped his little hands tight around hers.

"I got these from my Ommy" he said, stone faced. "She gave them to me after... after I got out of the Trials. I've never let them go... because they mean something to me. They make me think of her. She's someone special to me." Mahmud had to pause to think of what else to say, looking down at the ground. "S-so um... if I gave you these, it'd mean a whole lot. Even if they are silly hair clips... they'd remind you of me somehow. Because they mean something. Do you understand now?"

imaginationsparadise

penemueIntuition

Magical Bro

23,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
ImaginationsParadise rolled 1 10-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-10)

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 4:53 pm
HP: 0/20
Gifts Earned:
SMALL: 7
MEDIUM:
LARGE: 2

Ok, so maybe Mahmud had a point. Maybe she didn’t want Buffel to be reminded of her whenever he opened bottles or brushed his teeth or… disarmed grenades. She sighed defeatedly. “I just don’t get what you…"

Polair blinked repeatedly, feeling his tiny hands in hers and a new object in her hands. Pins? Was he giving her his fondly regarded object? She tilted her head as he explained himself. She was lost for words… Meaning, she had to give him an item that meant something to her, so it’d meant something to him. She’d have to think it over… think of something that she was too fond of that she’d want Buffel to have. “Alright… Let’s go back to the first shop… Maybe I can find something meaningful?”

Polair stood up and offered her hand one last time with a small apologetic smile. He didn’t have to hold her hand if he didn’t want to. Mahmud went through enough of her antics. Upon arriving to the shop, Polair made her way in. She searched and thought and thought and searched for that special, meaningful gift. Only to find a…

Hover-board.

Well, she’d definitely like something like so. She had to admit, they were very interesting.

With her prize in hand, the sea dweller approached the child, left the item inside the cart and couldn’t help but giggle a bit. “…I’m not good at this… But it was an ok experience. You made the trip here more meaningful Mahmud. Thank you, you are really sweet.” OH, SHE REMEMBER HIS NAME. She felt such mental relief.

“Let’s take a break… Want something to eat? Your Ommy can join us if she likes.”  
Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games