Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
[PRP] Holiday Helltime [Guouli + Akkira] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Gl!tch~ rolled 1 10-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-10)

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 9:25 pm
HP: 17/40
Gifts collected:
Military Surplus Outlet- 1 medium present, 3 small presents, 3 small presents
Giggle's Mirthland- 3 medium presents, 1 large present

Good god was she smelling the painting? Didn't those have fumes sometimes? Guo now had every reason to not say anything and see if Akkira started getting woozy or something. "And what if you heard ghosts? You can't say it doesn't exist if you can definitely get that much." The blueblood clearly wanted to be contrary.

He didn't like being ordered, though. Instead of following Akkira's request, he wandered off, grabbed a unicycle with a whistle, and shoved it in with the redblood. "Okay but check this out!"

saihen

Blasphemoose rolled 1 10-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-10)
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 9:39 pm
"Then it's probably just another idiot who thinks they can take advantage of a blind girl," As soon as Guo shoved the unicylce into the cart, the redblood reached over and grabbed his hand, hitting hers in the process and then giving his hand one long lick before letting go and sitting back in the cart. She wondered if he'd even react to that, if he did it miiight be negative...."You definitely exist though,"

As she sat back she found herself back to front with another one of those jugs, as she ran her hand along it she realized where they were, well not so much realized as much as it was printed on the jug's bottom. "Oh! I think I know where we are!"

Gl!tch~

HP: 13/40
collected:
Military surplus

Gain 2 medium presents
Gain 3 small presents
Gain 3 small presents
Gain 1 medium present

Giggle's Mirthland-
3 medium presents
4 medium presents
4 medium presents  

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100
Gl!tch~ rolled 1 10-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-10)

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 9:56 pm
HP: 12/40
Gifts collected:
Giggle's Mirthland- 3 medium presents, 1 large present, 3 small presents

Akkira sure had meddle. Nerve, too. But she also was a bit of an idiot. Was getting licked supposed to bother him? Guess she really didn't understand the kind of company he kept. Almost as if it was no worse than a lusus licking him, Guo just calmly wiped his wet hand across her face, slow and deliberate. She could take back that slobber.

The blueblood left without a word. He wanted to keep quiet in his next endeavor. He inched over to where they kept some clown noses. Hogdad watched, breath sucked in, not sure what was gonna happen. The oinkbeast barely even reacted when someone else's cart bumped into him.

Guo returned with the noses, placed one on Akkira's snuffnode, and poked it for a satisfying squeak.

saihenxx

Blasphemoose rolled 1 10-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-10)
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 10:02 pm
THAT WAS literally the most disappointing reaction she could have EVER heard. though the reaction of some of the trolls around her was probably funnier. He just wiped it on her face. Once he was gone she wiped her face off and felt more than just a little dejected. Guess she'd have to do better than that to get to him... also, the cart was getting way too full and she had to adjust herself to keep from wrecking things. As she did so she could smell more of those paintings and decided to pull a couple down, she had to admit she did like the brush stroke feeling

her sensitive hearing picked up Guo's steps but not what he had picked up, the smell was sharp though and that smell was close to her face and suddenly SQUEAK. She was mildly surprised but mostly by the suddenness of something on her face more than the loud sound. Once he had let go of the nose she squeaked it herself. "That smells really weird,"

"So.....we're at a place called UHHhh, Giggle's Mirthland or something?" she picked up the jug that told her and showed it to him. "Or is that the name of this.... thing....anyway, I don't think there's much more I want from here, what about you?"

Gl!tch~
Dejected red cherub

HP: 8/40
collected:
Military surplus

Gain 2 medium presents
Gain 3 small presents
Gain 3 small presents
Gain 1 medium present

Giggle's Mirthland-
3 medium presents
4 medium presents
4 medium presents
2 large presents  

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100
Gl!tch~ rolled 1 10-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-10)

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 10:29 pm
HP: 12/40
Gifts collected:

Guo snorted. "Who cares how it smells? It makes noise! It's whimsical or whatever." He was hoping for more of a reaction. Oh well. About time that she figured out where they were. Somehow. Maybe Akkira would survive Alternia after all.

"Yeah, we're at that place. It's all sorts of clown stuff. Some of it's kinda dumb, like it's trying too hard to be funny. I dunno if I can say that too loud without getting culled by the cult for it." It didn't seem to actually bother him, though.

"But how do you know if they don't have anything else for ya? Like, they've gotttt...." He looked around. More clown paintings. So many clown paintings. "Actually, yeah, their s**t's getting kinda dull. Actually, how long d'ya think it'll be before our lusii start yelling at us to go home?"

saihen

Blasphemoose rolled 1 10-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-10)
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 10:43 pm
"Whimsical, huh?" She squeezed the nose so that it made a noise and thought it over. "Yeah, I'll take a couple of them to my hive," what would she use them for? Who knows, try to scare the trolls her age in the swamp? Throw them at Cerpin?
She probably couldn't HIT Cerpin, she'd have to ask someone to help her out.

"Why would you get culled for that? That seems kind of stupid," That seemed so weird, isn't that just being honest? Trolls outside the swamp sure were weird... and violent. Well, okay some of the trolls in the swamp were kinda violent too.... not that she was complaining but being culled for honesty seemed a bit weird.

"My lusus said I could be out as long as I want so long as the sun doesn't start shining and I get to the trial, but that's not for a couple weeks I think...." whenever the trial was, that is. "But whatever you wanna do, I'm kinda stuck here under everything," she waved and leaned against the unicycle.

Gl!tch~

HP: 3/40
collected:
Military surplus

Gain 2 medium presents
Gain 3 small presents
Gain 3 small presents
Gain 1 medium present

Giggle's Mirthland-
3 medium presents
4 medium presents
4 medium presents
2 large presents  

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100
Gl!tch~ rolled 1 10-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-10)

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 10:47 pm
HP: 6/40
Gifts collected:
Megacomplex- 1 small present

"A trial? What, wasn't going through one was a wriggler enough?" Though he wished Hogdad did something like that. Jeez, Akkira's lusus seemed intense. "Not my problem you're stuck. You're the heaviest thing in the cart anyway."

No regret or sorrow whatsoever. As he rolled them over to the megamart, he decided to get into what he knew about the cult. "Clowns like killing things, especially people who make 'em mad but who knows what makes 'em mad! Except talking s**t, maybe. They're unpredictable like that." Apparently Akkira didn't even know that much. She said she lived in a swamp, but it seemed more like she lived under a rock!

He found a fluffy ball and immediately tossed it at her head for a soft bop.

saihen

Blasphemoose rolled 1 10-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-10)
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 11:06 pm
Akkira actually found the poff really pleasant and picked up the ball and rubbed it against her nose, a giggle escaped the young troll's lips as she did so, very pleased with it. She wondered if she could get one of those.

Tekemom skittered over with Akkira, keeping some amount of distance but a close ear open. She made some sort of rattling sound at Akkira, telling her she was being a loudmouth and she should probably be more careful. If the young redblood could roll her eyes, she would.

"The trials are Tekkemom seeing if I'm ready to take care of myself," she flexed her arms, though no muscles could really be seen through the fabric and then she shrugged as if it was no big thing. "Doesn't your lusus do the same thing?"

"Oh...They're allowed to just do that?" Well as troll culture goes that doesn't seem to farfetched. "That's weird," She sorta of really wanted to avoid these clown people, but if they were that unpredictable then maybe talking to one would be something special. "I wonder if I could win a fight with one...." she mused to herself.

"Well, my heavy butt is tired of being in the cart," She said and moved things around so she could get out. It was a bit of a struggle and she lost her left sandle, but that was easy to fish out along with her bokken. She wobbled a little bit from the stiffness of her legs. "THAT's better~ I ca~n fe~el my toes again" She sang happily as she tapped the ground with her wooden sword until she hit with it. There was the sound of cardboard and metal? "Hey captain, whats this?"

Gl!tch~

HP: -1/40
collected:
Military surplus

Gain 2 medium presents
Gain 3 small presents
Gain 3 small presents
Gain 1 medium present

Giggle's Mirthland-
3 medium presents
4 medium presents
4 medium presents
2 large presents

Megacomplex-
1 large present  

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100
Gl!tch~ rolled 1 10-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-10)

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 11:12 pm
HP: 2/40
Gifts collected:
Megacomplex- 1 small present, 1 large present

"I don't need any trials cuz I don't have to prove myself. I'm already pretty awesome." But at the same time Guo kind of...wanted to be able to prove himself to someone. Hogdad didn't need it, but Guo would love impressing someone. But who was there for him to do that for?

"A lotta trolls can just do whatever, they're just a different brand of it. You really don't get out much, do ya?" And she wanted to win a fight with one. Cute. "You gotta be able to beat me before you could beat a clown, and I don't think you're even close."

Even so, he held the cart steady while Akkira climbed out. They had a lot of junk, so probably had to check out soon, so she probably wouldn't get lost. And he'd get to see how she was at check out.

Guo rolled his eyes at the singing, but the sword tap pulled his attention back. "Hm?"

He looked over the box, then whistled. "You're on your way to breaking a microwave. With...oh my god." He started laughing. "With a TV! Well, guess you could pretend it's radio. Still. That's cool. Gimme." He grabbed another one on the shelf. Onto the crap pile with it!

"Wow, we got a lotta s**t. Ready to go soon, Kiry?"

saihen

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 11:14 pm
LUCKY, was all she could think. She didn't want to do the trial at all and it was really irritating to hear that not all trolls had to go through with it. It really wasn't fair. a part of her just wanted to push Guo in her irritation but refrained. "No, I don't," she admitted with a shrug of her shoulders. "My lusus doesn't know much about trolls outside the swamp so I learn from my friend Perore and her neighbor, plus anyone else that decides I need pearls of wisdom,"

Akkira grabbed the microwave from the shelf. She didn't know what she'd use it for since she didn't have any electricity in her hive, but it would come in handy when she did... probably. "Hey, cap, you think you could just take this with you? I don't have anywhere I could put this and nothing to power it with, I'll come get it when I leave the swamp," It was a reason to come over anyway.

She hoisted her microwave as best she could onto the pile of stuff and held onto it until she was sure it wouldn't fall. Once she let go of the microwave, she quickly went back for her sword, tripping into the shelf but she grinned and grabbed her bokken as if she meant for that to happen. "Yeah, I'm ready to go whenever you are,"

Gl!tch~

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100
Gl!tch~ rolled 1 10-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-10)

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 11:15 pm
HP: 0/40
Gifts collected:
Megacomplex- 1 small present, 1 large present, 1 small present

"Nothing to power it with? What, don't you guys have power strips in swampland?" He'd be happy to take it, though. Two microwave-TVs! Even temporarily! The winner was him.

But Akkira had to go toddling into shelves. "See, that's why I kept you in the cart. Do you need to hold my hand? C'mon, let's get in line." He quickly topped the cart with a bag of whatever the heck (he could prank Akkira with them later maybe) and started pushing the cart towards check-out. He'd have to make sure Akkira wasn't in front or else he wouldn't have any choice but to bash into her to teach her a lesson. But then someone else might. Hmmm.... Yeah, he'd have to hold her stupid redblood hand.

"Well, mission success. I promise I won't take any of the weird s**t you picked out, I guess."

That in and of itself was a major 12th Perigree's gift.

saihen
That's a wrap ouo/

Alternia RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas