Submit

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:31 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Part of: Jingle Hell

Welcome to your tour of insatiable consumerism

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 11:43 pm
The sounds and smells of the mall would probably be one of the weirdest Akkira had ever encountered. Sure, the space tower in chitten town was something but this was another beast entirely. As she crawled into the shopping cart and placed her boken at an angle next to her so that it would sort of fit in the basket, though it did sort of stick out. From what she understood, she'd be gathering their gifts while the lusii sorta ran along? She rested her arms against the side of the cart and listened carefully to what was going on around her. There was definitely a skirmish, maybe more than one skermish. She could hear many blood colors. She briefly wondered if it was important to tell Guo that blood was easier to hear outside the body and decided against it.

"This mall smells like blood and spices," she said ready to go do whatever it was they came here to do! Actually, she hoped she could find something special especially for Eyzaak, Cerpin, Tevini and Forera. Though maybe the other PI members appreciate something? "Does the mall usually smell like this?" she inquired then seemed to change her mind on whether she wanted the question asked. "whatever, it doesn't matter... lets just get started. so, what's the plan captain?" the blind girl asked her cold blooded fiendish friend, very proud of her wordplay there rested against the cart, her bokken stuck out the side weirdly, though she really didn't notice how far.

Gl!tch~
LETS GET THIS PARTY STARTED

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 6:53 pm
"Nah, it's usually more like floor cleaner. It's the season, so they're gonna try to make it smell gross. Go figure." It'd be cool if it smelled like blood, but Guouli couldn't see any on the floor anywhere visible. But Akkira was a weirdo, and said weirdo things. So, whatever. He kept the shopping cart stable while the redblood got in. Once she had her weight in the center, he was free to start scooting around, one foot on the bar above the wheels while the other foot pushed them forward at fast-ish speeds. Faster than walking, anyway. Even Hogdad had to mosey a little to keep up.

With a slight breeze in his face, Guo smirked at being called 'captain'. "Welllll, swabbie, we're gonna go to cool places. There's a military store n' clowntown, n' this one place where they have everything. Like eeeeverything. You're gonna hit the jackpot with smells n' sounds n' touch tonight. Just make sure to hold on, cuz I'm not gonna feel bad for you if you fall out cuz you decided to be an idiot and lean out or something."

They entered the military store first. Hogdad wasn't excited about the crowds, or Guouli pushing a cart at that speed, but he had made a lowblood friend. She seemed harmless, and maybe a better influence than the other kids Guouli was friends(?) with. Not that he disliked any of Guo's friends, but he didn't seem as rowdy with this one. Hopefully that would keep up.

saihen
LET'S ROLL

Blasphemoose rolled 1 10-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-10)
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:15 pm
Tekemom wasn't exactly the most enthusiastic member of this band of trolls and lusii. The only reason she was here at all was that she agreed to let Akkira spend the time before her trial in anyway she wanted. She hummed with distaste at the chosen companions of her wiggler and kept her distance so that her presence was barely known, but nontheless hung around at a certain distance so she could jump in when Akkira needed it. Tekemom twitched this way and that to hear what was going on about her.

Meanwhile, Akkira screamed in surprise at the moving cart and clung to the side. Pretty soon her screams of surprise and fear turned into whoops of joy. Things were knocked here and there by the hilt of her bokken. Several objects fell into her lap at some point and she heard a crash followed by the surprised scream of her lusus. "Hey cap, what's this?" the redblood asked holding up one of the corkscrew/grenade disarmer/toothbrush combination devices. Since it was still packaged she couldn't see what it was.

Gl!tch~

Quote:

HP: 37/40
collected:
Military Surplus Outlet: corkscrew/grenade disarmer/toothbrush combination device

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100
Gl!tch~ rolled 1 10-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-10)

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:12 pm
HP: 36/40
Gifts collected:
Military Surplus Outlet- 1 medium present

Had Akkira never been in anything fast before? Weak. Guo only grinned at her reaction, and felt a pang of pride that she eventually got over her screamfest. There was hope for her after all. Plus, they were making a mess. The shopping trip was going so well already! But Akkira was passive to all the junk falling into the cart, so soon he had to slow down and start steering so she wouldn't get buried in bullshit.

He even went to a full stop to check out whatever she had grabbed. "Uhhhh, looks like combination device. Those things tend to have a bunch of crap cobbled together, like tooth picks and knives and bottle openers and stuff. What you've got is a corkscrew, grenade disarmer, and toothbrush all in one. Congrats! That's boring as hell," he stated with a dismissive smile. Guouli looked over at a nearby shelf, scanning for a better alternative.

"Oh hell yeah." He pulled out a game grub. "I didn't think they'd have games here. Nice." A boring game, but maybe a good prank on Leeroi if he took the tag off.

He tossed it into the fold-away basket above Akkira's feet, and started scooting them away again.

saihen

Blasphemoose rolled 1 10-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-10)
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:09 pm
Akkira noted the slowing to a stop and part of her was glad. "Oh? really... Hmmmm....." she thought carefully, from what she could tell she had three of them sitting in her lap, you never know when something like this might come in handy. "Hey, you never know when something like this might come in handy, who knows when you need a corkscrew, it could really mess up someone's day!" she was only half joking. she wouldn't call herself a hoarder, but whatever a corkscrew was sounded like it might do some damage if she tried. She was startled by the sudden clattering as the game hit the basket.

They were already off towards another part of the store and suddenly there was a loud clatter. Her bokken collided with a box of expired foods and three food bars of some kind fell on top of the blind girl. "Hey!" She shouted as she reached behind her to find one of the things that fell on her, when she found her mark she lifted one of them next to her head and sort of shook it. it didn't really sound like anything besides the crinkling wrapper but it smelled funny, so maybe it might come in handy? Surely someone could use it back at HQ. Maybe the freaky scientist she'd heard about.

"You can go faster you know," Akkira said as she tossed the bar behind her. "Unless we're just going to cover this store, but what's the fun in that?" She hoped that she would find something a bit more useful than these small things. But who knew for sure?

HP: 33/40
collected:
Gain 3 small presents - corkscrew/grenade disarmer/toothbrush combination
device
Gain 3 small presents - These three sticks of 'travel crunch' have expiry dates printed on their fading wrappers. The words are so old they're illegible.

Gl!tch~

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100
Gl!tch~ rolled 1 10-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-10)

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 7:16 pm
HP: 33/40
Gifts collected:
Military Surplus Outlet- 1 medium present, 3 small presents

"Ooooooh, yeah, that's right! Clever girl." Guouli immediately considered using that to stab, then dig it in... Man, he had picked a good one with this redblood. He sniggered, too, at random food stuff falling on top of Akkira. "I'd tell ya to check the date but ya can't. Besides, most of that's bullshit anyway. It's just Big Business making you waste more money, y'know." Maybe that would spook her a little? Who knew!

The snickering turned to a snort at how dismissive the other kid was at the speed, or how bored she seemed to be getting already. "I dunno, what's the fun in this?" Guo immediately started running at top speed, zig-zagging around the aisles and soon lifted both feet onto the cart so he could coast until they finally hit a shelf. Because, obviously, he couldn't just let them slow down to a quiet halt. Now that was no fun.

"Oh s**t!" he said, running from the cart as if they hadn't just come on and slammed. "Grenades! Oh man, that's a Perigree's present for me~" He tossed it into the basket. "Aaaanyway, where the hell else would you wanna go? It's all the same to you, ain't it?"

Guo paused. "Tell ya what. I'll roll you outta here, and you point somewhere and we go and check it out. But if it sucks it's your own fault."

saihen

Blasphemoose rolled 1 10-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-10)
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 5:28 pm
Gl!tch~

Akkira didn't think of it as something really clever, everything could be used to make someone's night just slightly more miserable whether it was through pain infliction or whatever. "Yeah well, when we're out of here, maybe one of the idiots that follow me around all the time can tell me...." true facts, she got through books because of the trolls that liked to deprive her of the sensation of punching them or hitting them with her bokken. She contemplated those words, and yeah that sounded about like what she heard, "Nobody can make me do anything I don't want to," She declared proudly. she'd probably be doing a bit of shoplifting but she had to figure out how to be sneaky and if she could get Guo to go along with it.

Her moment of excitement was far more than she bargained for as Guo suddenly zipped off with the cart. She clung to the cart as items from shelves got knocked over by her bokken. She held her breath almost the entire time until they hit the shelf and she let out a yelp of surprise. Okay, so maybe she should have been absolutely more specific on speed and obstacles. She didn't scream until they actually crashed into something. She grit her teeth and then let out the most relieved sigh ever. "Do you make it a point to crash into everything or was that special for me?" Akkira asked. Since she didn't feel too much like getting out of the cart she reached towards the shelf that they had crashed into and felt books. There wasn't much she could do with books but they might be handy! One of them was even in braille, something she could actually read!! though it was about eating underwater, who would need to use that?????

Akkira jumped a bit when the grenades hit the inside of the cart, "Oh you know, now I really have a use for that combo tool, I can keep you from blowing us to smithereens!" the young redblood laughed. "Alright, if it sucks, I'll take full responsibility and you can rub it in my face if you want, but there might be consequences for that"

HP: 30/40
collected:
Gain 3 small presents - corkscrew/grenade disarmer/toothbrush combination
device
Gain 3 small presents - These three sticks of 'travel crunch' have expiry dates printed on their fading wrappers. The words are so old they're illegible.
Gain 1 medium present You lug a heavy set of six books up to the front of the store. "How To Eat Underwater" seems to be a very complex subject.

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100
Gl!tch~ rolled 1 10-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-10)

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 1:38 pm
HP: 30/40
Gifts collected:
Military Surplus Outlet- 1 medium present, 3 small presents, 3 small presents

"Idiots that follow you around all the time? Don't think anyone could keep up with us if we keep zooming, so maybe we'll lose 'em." Though Guo hadn't seen anyone follow them. But then Akkira also couldn't see, so how could she know anyone was even there? No one had been hovering around them at Bloodfest either...

Well, she was weird. "Crashing's fun anyway but I did kinda wanna see how you'd react." And he wouldn't be afraid to do it again, either. But he couldn't do it too often, or else Akkira might not scream as much. What was the fun in getting predictable?

He snorted at her comment about disarming him. "Yeah, good luck with that. I wanna blow up a mountain, not the store. I'd like to reach adulthood, thanks." Not that he was morally above anything like that, though. He just didn't want to end up in the pun pun pits.

As Akkira was making up her mind, he grabbed a set of corkscrews for himself and tossed it in. "I'm waaaaiting, Kiry. What're we doing?"

saihen

Blasphemoose rolled 1 10-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-10)
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 2:30 pm
"Yeah, they're everywhere usually, some of them hang out around my hive and I don't think they go home when the sun rises either, some of them keep saying they're dead but how can you be dead and still be talking?" The last thing Akkira grabbed was some very heavy somethings. They would make great paperweights or weapons... probably. She wondered what would happen if she dropped the dumbbell on someone's head

Oh... so that's what he wanted? she turned in her seat to face him as best she could and scooted closer towards him. She was only slightly off on where he actually was, but at least she knew. She was going to get him back before this shopping thing was done. "Is that so cap?"

"Aww.... I was really looking forward to blood and guts all over the place," She snorted at that and then just sorta shrugged. Of course anyone with a brain would want to reach adulthood, but it all just reminded her that she might not survive the trials. Her lusus set up for her. The thoughts distracted her, she sort of felt like her chest was becoming tight, until Guo's reminder that she had to choose where to go snapped her out of it "we're going that way!" she pointed towards Giggle's Mirthland of all places, or somewhere in that vicinity.

Gl!tch~

HP: 28/40
collected:
Gain 2 medium presents
Gain 3 small presents
Gain 3 small presents
Gain 1 medium present

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100
Gl!tch~ rolled 1 10-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-10)

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 3:05 pm
HP: 25/40
Gifts collected:
Giggle's Mirthland- 3 medium presents

"Uh....huh." Now that was an interesting tangent. "Guess there's some ways you can still be a chatty dead troll. Maybe you're haunted! Ha! Wouldn't that be a waste." Ghosts were for cool stuff, not bothering someone who couldn't appreciate it. Like, if he wasn't haunted, Akkira couldn't be. He'd get more out of it, so he should get he opportunity.

He tch'd at her disappointment over him wanting to live a bit longer. "If I died, you'd die too, dummy. Even if you didn't, you wouldn't get to see any of it. What's the point?"

Guo rolled the cart over where Akkira pointed. He squinted as he did though, sizing the place up. Clowns....like that Tamiya lady. Hm. He supposed he could check her whole gig out. They entered the store, and he coasted over to the first row of coats. "Huh. Well, now you're gonna have to guess where we're at." He hopped off the cart, went around to the coats, pulled one off, and plopped it over Akkira's head.

saihen

Blasphemoose rolled 1 10-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-10)
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 7:07 pm
"Ha, ghosts don't exist," Akkira scoffed. Ghost's couldn't POSSIBLY exist, sure daywalkers could but they weren't actual trolls. "Once you're dead, your dead and that's that," a skeptic through and through. If she could put the idiots around her hive and dump them on Guo, she would probably do it faster than he could say pun pun pits.

She laughed at his lecture. "Relax, I was joking, I don't want you to die and I don't want me to die, That would suck sooooo much," She put her hand on the basket, "Anyway, I'd rather go out spending time with someone I actually like being around than alone in the swamp, so there is that...." A shrug, not much to say on the matter there.

"Hmmmm....." a guessing game huh? but she could smell some pretty weird things around this store. Some metallic smell, something fruity? And paint, though she couldn't place what the smell was. She pulled the coat off her head and felt it. Flowers.... so something whimsical. Akkira set the coat down and reached forward to see if there was anything for her to grab, she found something plush and pulled it towards her. "We''re at the mall." She said resolutely. completely joking, but she wondered if guo could pick that up.

HP: 23/40
collected:
Military surplus

Gain 2 medium presents
Gain 3 small presents
Gain 3 small presents
Gain 1 medium present

Giggle's Mirthland-
3 medium presents

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100
Gl!tch~ rolled 1 10-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-10)

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 8:24 pm
HP: 20/40
Gifts collected:
Giggle's Mirthland- 3 medium presents

"If you didn't believe anything you couldn't see, you wouldn't believe anything," was all Guo had to say on the ghostly matter. "Good thing you like hanging out with me, or else I guess life would suck for you." Not like he'd let her get away anyhow. Actually, if she wanted to that'd be even more fun.

He liked watching her try to figure out where they were. Guo doubted she could ever guess unless he actually grabbed a clown horn. But that would be too easy. Instead, he wandered over to the small art section. He returned with some paintings, with some good brush stroke textures in case Akkira decided to touch them. He slipped the paintings in the cart by her feet before continuing to roll her along.

"Yeah I can tell you we're inside, bro, and still at the mall. It's not like we've wandered outside and slipped into some other place."

saihen

Blasphemoose rolled 1 10-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-10)
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 8:35 pm
HP: 23/40
collected:
Military surplus

Gain 2 medium presents
Gain 3 small presents
Gain 3 small presents
Gain 1 medium present

Giggle's Mirthland-
3 medium presents

-rp portion is down below-  

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 9:16 pm
Akkira held the painting and sniffed it. That was not the paint smell she had detected. It was something more, powdery? She could hear chattering of some other customers and then something about mirthland? As the cart rolled by she smelled something super weird and decided to grab it. It was.... well it was something, lots of bumps and she thought it was something like a smile on the thing? She'd probably give this to one of her fellow initiative members at some point.

"Anyway, it's not so much about seeing and more about touching or hearing. If I can touch it--" she pat the cart. "or hear it, then it definitely exists," She set the jug down, "Hey come here a sec," Akkira pat the cart in front of her again indicating where she wanted Guo to be.

Gl!tch~

HP: 18/40
collected:
Military surplus

Gain 2 medium presents
Gain 3 small presents
Gain 3 small presents
Gain 1 medium present

Giggle's Mirthland-
3 medium presents
4 medium presents  
Alternia RP