Submit

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 4:45 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

(◡‿◡✿)
(ʘ‿ʘ✿)
(ʘ‿ʘ)ノ\(。-_-。)

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 5:50 pm
If it was one thing Ninfia loved, it was exploring! They often wished Tieldad would let them explore the cities more but, among the trees was were they grew up and felt most comfortable. Today Tieldad had promised they'd go exploring after their evening fly together. From up high everything seemed so small though almost as if Ninfia could destroy it all with one swipe of their hand. They were much too small to actually do such a thing but, sometimes they liked to pretend that they had more power than any normal redblood. How many others got to go flying with their dad? Not many, that's what! Ninfia considered themsevles extremely lucky to have a bird father big enough to carry them around.

Landing in a clearing of the forest, Tieldad settled down, watching his child but, also giving them some space. His mijo would only become a big strong redblood with a little space, he couldn't coddle them forever. Tucking his head in between his feathers he began to relax but, he always had one eye open unless trouble came.

Ninfia was already off and running though they made sure to stay within shouting range of their father. They had never been to this part of the forest before...it almost seemed lived in? Ninfia crept farther away from Tieldad very interested. Just up ahead they could spy something in a tree...a hive...LIKE THEIRS! It looked a little more run down than their hive so, maybe it was abandoned and safe to explore! Skipping off in the direction of the hive, Ninfia quickly realized there was a lusus nearby that wasn't their own. Turning tail they began to go back into the direction they had come from. Tieldad would not be happy if he found out they were in potential danger and they certainly didn't want to get stuck in the swamp again for months on end! It was so boring there!

quite uneventful
It's been so long since my 'tiel baby stretched their legs!

Yunonia

Obsessive Lover

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 8:22 am
      Kolako was grounded.

Just because she went out when Caiden came! She admitted, it wasn't the smartest thing, but what did he propose-- She leave him the to get killed? She was glad she saved him, and while she had disobeyed orders, it wasn't like it was for her own amusement! Didn't trying deserve a reward and not a punishment? It was an attempt to save a trolls life! Papion wasn't hearing any of it. All he said was that it wasn't an attempt for her own safety. Kolako pouted from her treetop hive, looking outside the opening in her respiblock. It just wasn't fair!!

Resting her chin in her hands, the kid pouted at the trees. It was moments like these she wished she didn't have Papion as a lusus. She didn't need him, she could take care of herself-- Didn't he see?! Looking down from her tree, the child huffed at the mass underneath her. Papion was currently sleeping. He was a deep sleeper, but if he noticed she was gone, he'd freak. Two times in a row was not convincing. Except...

What was that? With not even a second thought, the kid slid out of her hive carefully, so as to not rustle the leaves. Climbing on to a branch, the kid squinted at the figure-- It was... a... Redblood? Who were they? Kolako swung to the next tree, landing a little clumsily but managing to keep her balance. She watched the troll move more and more to the clearing on the side. No!! She wanted to meet them!! It wasn't often she met trolls that actually looked like they lived in the forest!! She followed after them, careful until she reached far away enough to not have to worry about making a noise. The sleeping mound was still seeable from afar, though. She managed to go fast enough, she passed them. Quick thinking, and the redblood arrived in front of the other child with a light fall. Koko extended a hand. "Hola! I'm Kolako, I saw you from my window! Te vi de lejos!! You seem really nice!! But Papi isn't supposed to know I'm out, so shhh!" Her other hand went up to her mouth in a way she'd seen other trolls do. She guessed it was like this! Kolako didn't know simply appearing out of the blue wasn't normal for other trolls!

Yunonia
they're a total cutie ; W;

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 1:06 pm
Ninfia disobeyed their father once more to look back the the hive they had discovered. They wanted so badly to check it out, even though they had spotted the lusus sleeping by the hive. That meant someone lived there though and the small redblood was all about meeting new faces! They knew Tieldad was just trying to protect them but, sometimes it was so frustrating! They loved their father however and knew secretly deep down he was right to be this protective of them.

Getting one last look they turned back around, only to be suddenly face-to-face with another troll! She had wild hair and was adorned with beads of multiple colors. Dang, Ninfia almost felt under-dressed, why hadn't they thought to decorate themself with beads today. This girl was stylin' though! They jumped a bit when they heard the other speak. A budding fear quickly turned to excitement as they realized this troll who was also a redblood spoke exactly like their father and themself! Ninfia had never encountered anyone else like them!

Clapping their hands together the bird child spoke, being sure to be as quiet as they could despite how overjoyed they were. "You...you talk just like my papa and me! I've never met anyone else who talked quite like us! ¡Tan emocionante! ¿Vive usted aquí?" They paused for a second to regain their thoughts before continuing. "My father doesn't know I'm talking to another troll either but...he's too far to see through the trees so, this is our little secret! I'm Ninfia by the way! ¡Encantada de conocerte!"

quite uneventful
Koko is adorable too! ;u;

Yunonia

Obsessive Lover

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:40 pm
      The clap made Kolako's mouth open a little, and her response made the redblood gape. They spoke like she did! Kolako was still gaping by the end of their introduction, and it took everything in her not to release a loud squeal. So she let out a small one instead. It was more like an eep, though. It was what Lutrin would do, right? She loved acting like Lutrin! "You're so cool! ¡Si, si! ¡Y me encanta! ¿Y tu, donde vives? ¿Aquí en el bosque?" Kolako seemed a lot more excited now, voice growing a little louder before she slapped her hand over her mouth. Silence!! "Is your Papi over protective too?? Papion is too much sometimes, I wish he knew I can take care of myself! ¡Yo me se como controlar!" Kolako huffed, slightly indignant. She brightened up at their last words, though. "Ninfia!! Mi nombre es Kolako, great to meet you!!" Kolako seemed elated to find another friend in the woods like this!

Yunonia

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 6:48 pm
The redblood grinned wide at their new friend's reaction. Maybe Tieldad wouldn't be as mad because there won't many others they had met at least that spoke like them! Ninfia instantly knew they had to stick together! They did know however that they should absolutely never tell anyone where they lived though. Even if Ninfia trusted this new troll they knew even sharing a bit of that information could be dangerous.

The small redblood nodded at their new friend. Yes! I live in the forest too. Quite far from here but, I also live in a treehouse like yours! My papa and me were just doing one of our evening flies and he was just letting me explore a bit before we had to go! I never thought I'd meet another troll here though!" They paused for a bit at Kolako's next question. Tieldad was protective but, they never felt like it wasn't totally justified. They guessed they could see where their new friend was coming from though. It made them pretty sad they could never visit busy places without a disguise on! That made it harder to make friends! "My papa is protective but...he still lets me explore and all! Sometimes it's frustrating but, I know he says no sometimes for my own good. I'm really thankful to have him honestly, ¿sabes?"

Ninfia grinned again taking Kolako's hands in theirs and shaking them a bit. "Maybe you should meet my dad! Un pájaro grande...and he loves giving kisses! Él es amigable!"

quite uneventful
emotion_bigheart

Yunonia

Obsessive Lover

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 5:17 am
      Kolako only gasped more with every new discovery. "Ohmygogohmygog!" Kolako squealed silently-- "You're going to have to show me!!! I love trees and the forest is my favorite thing oh mi reina!!" Kolako bubbled, pushing for emotions. She was pretty sure that was how Lulu acted... She needed to relax, now-- They couldn't get caught! She gaped a bit at her last part. "Morning flies?! That's so cool, I've never flown before! Siempre he querido!" Kolako sighed. She only had the height from the trees as her idea of flying. Maybe when they met again!

As Ninfia spoke of their lusus, Kolako deflated. She understood all those things. Papi always let her explore and even let her hunt and everything. But she wanted to feel in control. Then again, he was only doing it with the best of intentions... She sighed. "Si si, you're right." Kolako said softly, looking up at them with small smile. "I'm really thankful to have him. He takes a lot of care of me. Really protects me, too... Que cosa." Kolako rubbed her neck. She just wanted him to step down a bit. Maybe she could talk to him about it.

Kolako looked at the hands grabbing her own, then looked at Ninfia. Her eyes glittered. "Me encantaría! I'd love to!" Lusi were beasts, and Kolako was good with beasts! "Dónde está? Is he further along?"

Yunonia
User Image User Image

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 2:06 pm
Ninfia smiled wide. They'd have loved to show their new friend their house but, the rest of the swamp probably would not be happy about it. Maybe they'd be able to sometime in the future though once they learned more about Kolako. They didn't think to be the type that would be potentially dangerous but, one could never be sure when first meeting someone. "Sí sí, I'd love to show you sometime! I see we have similar ways of decorating too! I LOVE beads! I happen to make most of mine by myself but, yours look even better than mine!" They paused, eyeing a string of beads on Kolako's wrist before continuing. "Yes! Our evening flies are the highlight of my night! The world looks so small and beautiful! I'm sure he wouldn't mind if you tagged along sometime!"

The small redblood nodded. "My papa always says the world is dangerous especially for redbloods like ourselves! He knows he can't always protect me but, he's taught me many things to help me stay safe and I'm sure your papa is just trying to do the same!" Ninfia smile grew wide, trying her best to reassure their new friend.

They gently lead their new friend in the direction they had come from. "El está por delante aquí! In a clearing!"

Reaching the clearing Ninfia waved at Tieldad. "Papa I hope you don't mind that I brought a friend. I ran into her while exploring and she's SO cool" They ran over, giving their papa a hug. Tieldad gently preened his child's hair before letting out a few gentle whistles, beckoning Kolako over. He gently lowered himself down onto the ground, allowing his child to climb on top of him and trying his best not to tower over the new friend. "Él es genial, ¿verdad?"

quite uneventful
emotion_kirakira

Yunonia

Obsessive Lover

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 7:45 pm
      Kolako felt ecstatic. Just the thought of seeing this trolls hive was enough to make her smile wider, and every word she uttered made her more and more likable. She looked at her own bracelet, then smiled brightly. "I make them myself too! I've been making them for sweeps, and I love whittling little caricatures! Me encanta jugar con lo que hago!" Kolako giggled, shaking her wrist and making them clack some. She looked up Ninfia, then sighed almost dreamily. "I would love to. That sounds amazing. There's only so much you can see from, well, here." She motioned around her-- It wasn't like she didn't appreciate the beauty, but... She wished she could see more. More than just the same old... forest. She wanted to see the city when it was in full bloom!

She nodded. "My Papi does the same, si... He just wants to help..." She relented, eventually letting a small, soft, thankful smile spread across her face as the tenseness in her shoulders relaxed. She guessed she'd only been letting off some steam, or something...

When they lead her into the clearing, Kolako was amazed at how majestic the other creature looked like. Kolako looked in slight awe, then a smile spread across her face as she nodded excitedly. She approached him carefully, watching the friendly bird with a wide smile and gentle eyes. "Yes, he's so great! Super chulo!" Her hands reached out, then stopped, and she pulled back. "Te puedo tocar...?" She asked, wanting to feel the fluffy whiteness in her hands.

Yunonia

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2016 10:15 am
The small redblood felt a tinge of jealousy upon finding out their friend made her own beads too. They were SO much better than their own. Ninfia wasn't one to dwell on stuff though, they knew someday they'd probably be just as good. They were young afterall and had only been making beads for a couple months. "They're so gorgeous!" they said eyeing the beads again, "Maybe someday we can trade some beads with each other!" They smiled back at Kolako, seeing how much they wanted to fly. They knew their papa would be overjoyed to take another child flying. Honestly Ninfia was surprised how few trolls actually wanted to go flying.

Ninfia climbed onto Tieldad's head, giving him a nice head scratch before turning their attention back to Kolako. "Yes! You can! He loves head scratches the most but, you can touch his chest too! Es suave y esponjoso!" Tieldad slowly closed his eyes, relaxing and beginning to grind his lower beak against his upper one. "Oh papa is relajado now! Means he really trusts you Kolako!" Ninfia exclaimed, sliding back down onto their father's back again.

A little bit later on Tieldad chirped a booming chirp and extended his wings, making a gentle flapping motion with them. The small redblood jumped around excitedly, grabbing their new friend's hands. "He wants to take us flying! You said you wanted to and he wants to take us! We won't go far of course but, esto es muy emocionante!"

quite uneventful

Yunonia

Obsessive Lover

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2016 1:01 pm
      Kolako blinked. "Actually!" She exclaimed, pulling a beaded bracelet off and offering it to Ninfia with a smile. "I have a lot more in my hive! I made a bunch during Bloodfest!" She grinned widely, seeming extremely serious. She wasn't the type to joke with this! "If you wanna, we can make some of them together at my hive. Seria muy bien!" Kolako giggled, seeming overly excited with Tieldad around. She slid a hand into his feathers, hands being careful but soft. Her eyes shone. "W-wow." She gasped, then continued to touch the softness, a giddy excitement curling in her. Ninfia's words made her blush a little. "Ayy! Tan suave, and thank you, bahh...!" She covered one of her cheeks.

She pulled back when the wings extended, feeling like she somehow messed everything up until Ninfia exclaimed and grabbed her hands again. Kolako blinked. "F-Fly?!" Kolako's eyes shone. She then blinked her stupor away, and looked back at the way to her hive. If Papion knew, she'd be triply punished! But... Flying....

What Papi didn't know wouldn't hurt him. Kolako nodded excitedly, walking right on over with excited eyes and seeming very excited. "Yo quiero! I really really want to! Estoy tan emocionada!"

Yunonia

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2016 4:35 pm
Ninfa's eyes glittered when Kolako pulled off one of her gorgeous beaded bracelets. They seemed unsure at first, not having anything to return the favor with. "¿E-estás seguro? I don't have anything to give you..." Suddenly they were struck with a stroke of genius. What if they gave their new friend one of Tieldad's feathers. He was in the process of molting at the moment and just a simple head scratch would cause tons of feathers to get loose! Slipping the bracelet on, Ninfia ran over to their papa. climbing on his head and giving him a good scratch. A small feather about the size of Ninfia's head came loose, drifting off his head and onto the ground near Kolako. Well at least it was small compared to the rest of Tieldad's feathers! Pointing at it, Ninfia giggled, "If you want it you can have it! Don't worry papa has plenty of them! ¡Tantas plumas!"

"Here climb onto his back and hold onto his feathers real tight! He'll fly slow, ¿verdad papa?" Ninfia smiled patting their papa's side. As an answer Tieldad let out a few soft encouraging whistles. "Here I'll ride this way as well! Usually I ride in my carrier but, I don't want you to feel scared!" The small redblood gave an encouraging smile to their friend, "Estoy seguro de que te encantará! It's not everyday you find a bird big enough to ride!" They chuckled a bit at that before helping Kolako onto his back.

xxxquite uneventful

Yunonia

Obsessive Lover

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2016 5:36 pm
      "Si! Muy segura!" Kolako exclaimed brightly, expression light hearted and friendly. When Ninfia ran toward her lusus, Kolako watched eagerly, hands folded together as she gazed upon them in awe. They'd scratched his head and-- Oh! A feather... Kolako lifted it as they spoke, eyeing it then looking up at them with a smile. "Gracias!! This is SO cool!" She'd treasure it always!

Kolako climbed onto him carefully, wearily, feeling her insides churn at the thought of being in the air. Just climbing him was enough to strike fear in her, but they seemed nice, and Kolako wasn't someone who didn't give others the benefit of the doubt! She smiled at Ninfia sheepishly, thankful they were riding with her and breathing in and out, in and out. "Thank you...! I don't really like getting off the ground sometimes, so this is..." Kolako grabbed tight onto his feathers, releasing a sigh. "Muy differente. Pero not unwelcome!" Kolako looked around, readying herself. "Okay, estoy lista! Vamos arribaaa!!"

Yunonia

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2016 7:26 pm
The redblood smiled wide, "His feathers make great jewelry!" Sliding off of Tieldad, they landed on their feet, flipping their hair to the side to show off their feathered jewelry. "I made these from his very smallest feathers! Dyed them myself too!" If there was one thing Ninfia got the most joy from it was showing off!

Ninfia listened to their friend's concerns. Being in the air was second nature to them, they had never really thought of how scary it might be to others. They nodded thoughtfully at Kolako before speaking, "Tieldad will fly real low to the ground or, as low as he can! Vamos a ir despacio, ¿de acuerdo? Hold onto me if you get scared!" They gently gripped onto Tieldad's feathers as well, right next to their friend. They gently gave their papa a pat to signal they were ready. Tieldad chirped and extended his wings out fully, gently flapping them at first and then slowly began to beat them more rapidly. Laying one of their hands on Kolako, Ninfia smiled reassuringly as Tieldad slowly lifted off the ground. "We have liftoff!"

xxxquite uneventful

Yunonia

Obsessive Lover

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2016 9:05 pm
      Kolako stared at the jewelry in awe, mouth slightly agape. "Ayyy que lindos..." Kolako sighed softly, thinking of the many combinations she could make with the beads and the feathers. Maybe if she found a dead bird she could use their feathers? Maybe she could make them a really nice necklace with it! Or would they not like it... Kolako seemed pensive. She had so many ideas, she only refocused when they had begun to talk to them again. Kolako blinked out of her shock. She nodded, finding their words comforting and friendly. "Gracias, again..." She said softly, then watched the other pat their lusus and-- She felt her hands tighten a little when they were a little higher in the air, and while Kolako didn't grab onto the other, she was definitely feeling her hands clench some as she looked around the area with slight urgence. She was used to trees and ground so any concept of air suspension was unwanted. "A-Ay...!" She watched the wings, almost as if studying them. Was it the wings that suspended them? "This is so cool!" She didn't know what else to say. It was starting out so interesting!

Yunonia
!!

Alternia RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas