Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

can't wait for winter break.
  so tired, and so close to finishing
View Results

sgt.Frosty

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 10:54 pm
so scrolling through my facebook feed, I see an ad for reeses, they are advertising their "Christmas tree" shaped reeses thingies.

only it doesn't look like a tree, it looks like a lump of s**t, seriously it does. and people who commented on the video said the same thing, so what does HR do? they try to "play it cool" like one of their comments was "you may call it #2 but we know its your #1 cool ) which completely ignores the problem. xd

also I have not been here in a loooong time, whats new with everyone? I got finals next week. also one of my professors has gone full b***h and her class is giving me the biggest workload but Ive managed to meet self imposed deadlines. but I aced my museum paper that I wrote for art appreciation, like all of my essays for that class were my prof.'s favorites. saying i write and analyze in a post-graduate fashion. ninja

and my tuition for next semester was $43, down from $108 this semester. emotion_awesome  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:28 pm
Where the hell are you going that tuition is 100 dollars or less? gonk  

ScarredRavens

Dapper Phantom

16,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100

sgt.Frosty

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:48 pm
ScarredRavens

I forgot to mention that was after my grants and scholarships. sweatdrop

yeah, so I gotta have at least 12 credits, or full time so I can get any of that financial aid, and 12 credits is in the ballpark (at the college I am going to) of $16K, the higher or longer I maintain a certain GPA, as I understand it, the more scholarships/grants I get. thus, I pay for a semester of college for the price of a used videogame. biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:59 pm
sgt.Frosty
ScarredRavens

yeah, so I gotta have at least 12 credits, or full time so I can get any of that financial aid, and 12 credits is in the ballpark (at the college I am going to) of $16K, the higher or longer I maintain a certain GPA, as I understand it, the more scholarships/grants I get. thus, I pay for a semester of college for the price of a used videogame. biggrin
God damn man, I have to use student loans and i'm crying every semester when I see how much I owe. crying  

ScarredRavens

Dapper Phantom

16,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100

sgt.Frosty

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:24 pm
ScarredRavens
sgt.Frosty
ScarredRavens

God damn man, I have to use student loans and i'm crying every semester when I see how much I owe. crying

I tried student loans too, but have not permanently canceled them yet, I only cancle them per semester when I know I will need them. any loans I have I havent spent a dime of it so I can pay it back.

also, my high level of scholarship/grant stuff would probably be due to my tax information, and that I filed as an independent  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:26 pm
sgt.Frosty
ScarredRavens
sgt.Frosty
ScarredRavens

I tried student loans too, but have not permanently canceled them yet, I only cancle them per semester when I know I will need them. any loans I have I havent spent a dime of it so I can pay it back.

also, my high level of scholarship/grant stuff would probably be due to my tax information, and that I filed as an independent
Oh i see that makes sense.  

ScarredRavens

Dapper Phantom

16,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100

sgt.Frosty

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:33 pm
ScarredRavens
sgt.Frosty
ScarredRavens
sgt.Frosty
ScarredRavens

the whole process is mercilessly confusing to me though, like after I get my degree, how do I...not have scholarships/grants/ student loans anymore? xp  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:38 pm
sgt.Frosty
ScarredRavens
sgt.Frosty
ScarredRavens
sgt.Frosty
ScarredRavens

the whole process is mercilessly confusing to me though, like after I get my degree, how do I...not have scholarships/grants/ student loans anymore? xp
Never stop taking school. Problem solved!  

ScarredRavens

Dapper Phantom

16,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100

sgt.Frosty

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 7:03 pm
ScarredRavens
sgt.Frosty
ScarredRavens
sgt.Frosty
ScarredRavens

Never stop taking school. Problem solved!

good thing I also want to get into computer science then  
Spam Central

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff