[PRP] Sand Dune Sledding! (Mahmud - Static) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 7:16 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 10:48 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Static had seen a flier in his home of Civisect about Sand Dune Sledding, and immediately the boy was all for it. The twenty beetle "fee" was obviously the ChittenTow Activities Club's attempts to weasel some extra beetles out of the nearby highblood city, but Static was all for it. Raijin was even interested in the event, obviously plotting something, but Static didn't care. He wanted Sand Dune Sledding.

The day of the event came, a teenage troll leading the various tourists to the best sledding dunes, and they were free to play. Static gave the trashy cardboard a weird look. ChittenTown was trying, besides, it was way more hardcore this way. This was authentic. The boy eagerly grabbed his cardboard and watched as both tourists and locals lined up at the top of the best dune for their turn.

Skyli Peep

Micillia

Dapper Duck

penemueIntuition

Magical Bro

23,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 7:14 pm
        Whatever the hell was going on outside, Mahmud had no idea it cost money. In fact, he had mostly gone outside to see what was going on and chase them away from his not-so-nearby home! After all, depending on what someone's view of property was these people could possibly be invading his. Or not. They were like, a mile out from his hive. There was just enough hubbub to catch his attention on his and Harpommy's stroll around the desert to direct him over there was all.

The very second he had gotten there though, before a word of protest could be said, a cardboard piece was shoved into his hands and he was roughly directed towards a dune. Okay. Okay there had to be a way out of this mess before stuff got too real...

Biting on his lower lip, the boy scooched to a fairly unpopulated dune next to another troll. This one had a wicked, WICKED scar and one hell of an expression... Mahmud couldn't help but swallow deeply and stare ahead and away from Static. "So. Uh..." In the background a figure laid out their cardboard and jumped onto it... what the... oh god. OH GOD.

Mahmud pulled an emotional one eighty and went from trying to avoid eyecontact with his new companion to visually clinging to Static like they were the last troll on this god forsaken planet that could save him. "THAT? WE'RE DOING THAT? WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO DO THAT?!"

Micillia
Give him some time to ease into it I promise he'll enjoy it *laughs* Show him how its done, Static! If you need more, as always, let me know!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 9:41 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Static looked gleefully at the other troll. "Isent this great?!" Static exclaimed, too excited to realize the other troll was anything but excited as well. The boy clinged to Static and the boy's eyes lit up. "Yeah! Good idea! The extra weight will really get us some air!" Static wrapped an arm around the other troll, and then ran forward, launching the two onto the cardboard "sled". "OH YEAH!!" the Blueblood yelled as they sped down the dune, going far faster than any other troll.

Skyli Peep

Micillia

Dapper Duck

penemueIntuition

Magical Bro

23,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 10:31 am
        GREAT? What kind of sopor was this troll sippin'?! As Static spoke on, speaking of... extra weight, and "getting air", a horrifying thought dawned on Mahmud. This. Was. The WRONG PERSON. TO TALK TO. They were insane! ABSOLUTELY BONKERS. Absolutely... putting their arm around him?!

Oh no.
        Oh no no no.
        NOPE. NO NO NO NO--
        "AAAAAAHHHHHH"

There was no time to react, no time to jerk away, and the sled he had been personally holding fell out his hand as they hit Static's. Wind slapped Mahmud in the face as they raced down the sand fast, faster, insanely fast! All of his hair blew back and the cardboard beneath them shook as they zoomed past other things that he could only assume were shrubbery and other trolls. He was dying. This is how he died. Not in the Trials, not by a scary lusus monster lady, but by this...

... this amazing sight.

As they flew over another dune he poked an eye open to face his demise. Vast desert sprawled out beneath both kids as they flew into the air. It was cleaner up here, and the moons seemed to shine brighter. Even riding Harpommy's back was different from this. There was a weightlessness that could not compare.

And then they crashed and skid around some more. The landing took the breath right out of him, and Mahmud breathed in sand that sprayed up. Coughing, he continued to cling onto Static for dear life until finally, FINALLY they came to a stop.

"Ah... aha... ahaha! AHAHA!" Something hot was rushing through him, like all those times his life had been in danger but... this was different. As he laid there sprawled against the dune, there was no more danger. Everything was fine! His heart felt like it was skipping beats, and Mahmud shook violently, but he was fine. "THAT WAS AWESOME!" With a big grin the boy sat upright, sand pouring out of his already quite large hair. "What WAS that? Who are you? Can we do it again?" he blurted out, still shaking from head to toe.

Micillia

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 10:56 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Static and his sled buddy came to a stop eventually, rolling feet over head again and again as their speed finally came to a standstill. His head was in such a buzz of excitement that he barely registered that he was still holding onto another troll, and that the troll was holding onto him. Static blushed as the other troll pulled away. Suddenly shy, the blueblood smiled as the boy exclaimed in excitement. "Uh, Hi. Im Static." The blueblood said as he stood up as well. Then the other troll shook like a wet dog beast, even more sand getting thrown up into the air. The blueblood couldn't help it, and he laughed out loud as he tried to block the sand with his hands. "Was this your first time?" Static asked, "And, um, Yeah we can do it again! Except..." Static said, both excited and shy to be asking this of another. "Except, you want to race this time?"

Skyli Peep

Micillia

Dapper Duck

penemueIntuition

Magical Bro

23,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:29 pm
        Static was nice enough, it seemed. At the very least, Static was polite. Which surprised Mahmud, considering their initial reaction to him was to hug him tight and go shooting down a dune at gog knows how fast. But it was appreciated, and he couldn't help but keep smiling as they talked.

"Mahmud. Nice to meet you!" All this politeness Static had made him want to be as well. He stood up straight and tall (as tall as he could) and gave a little nod of his head. "I've never done this before but... lets race then!" Just then he remembered one important little detail... "Oh... my cardboard is at the top of that dune... ... hey!" Mahmud smiled at Static and bounced a little in place.

"Race you to the top!" he cried out, and before Static could know what was happening, Mahmud was scrambling up the sand, trying his best to get through the fine material. It didn't work out as well as hoped, and despite living near sand all his life he still had great difficulty getting any traction...

Micillia
You can let Static win the races if you want! biggrin <3 I don't mind if he does, haha.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 1:18 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Static grinned a big goofy grin, for once in a long time feeling free to have fun. His lusus was somewhere, somewhere not here and not bothering every troll around to pick fights. This troll was nice, and didn't seems to judge Static, in fact, he was having fun with them! "Mahmud." Static repeated, glad the other was so enthusiastic.

"Yeah! Okay!" Static said about both the race to the top, and the race sledding back down. "Sled winner gets to, um, pick cream ice flavors!" The boy yelled, scrambling after the brownblood.

Skyli Peep

Micillia

Dapper Duck

penemueIntuition

Magical Bro

23,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 8:40 am
        Ice cream, ice cream?! Starry eyed, he stopped climbing the dune for a moment in order to exclaim "I've never HAD Ice cream! Oh my gosh!" Now that was motivation! With renewed resolve, Mahmud managed to make his way up the dune and dug around for his sled. Sled, sled... ah! There it was, sticking straight up out of the sand. He grabbed it quickly and turned back to Static, sharing that same goofy grin he had. "Ready? Ready ready?"

Micillia
HELP STATIC IS ADORABLE I'M DYING, also I didn't want to start the countdown without you... but if you want me to do it totes shoot me a message and I will! biggrin <3

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 8:48 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Static easily got caught up in the boy's excitement. He had never had ice cream?! Static grinned, looking forward to seeing the boy's reaction to the cold sugary treat. Static grabbed his sled, and looked around for another troll. Countdown had to be done by an un-involved party, it made it feel more intense that way. Calling over a bored looking troll, (how could anyone be bored around all this fun?!) Static got into place, and nodded at Mahmud. The countdown troll started, "3... 2... 1... Go!" Immediately Static pushed off, feeling the air in his hair.

Skyli Peep
Eats up Mahmud, Static has a frieeeeendddd!

Micillia

Dapper Duck

penemueIntuition

Magical Bro

23,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 6:53 am
        "3... 2... 1... Go!"

Wiggling excitedly in his seat, Mahmud kicked off when the words "go" were uttered. Immediately his sled went flying into the sand, slipping and sliding him down the dune at top speeds. Static was giong fast too, from the looks of it, but he couldn't look for too long at him. There was just so much wind, so much going on... so much... wobbling?

Yes, his cardboard "sled" was starting to wobble as he traveled. Not knowing what this meant, he tried to reign in control again by tugging at the corners. Instead of straightning his sled out like it was meant to, Mahmud pulled too hard on the left corner and sent himself spiraling. "AAAHH--- OOF!". Face-first he hit the sand and started tumbling, rolling down the dune as the cardboard pathetically floated behind him.

It was some time before he reached the bottom and uncurled, sprawled out onto the sand all dizzy. Totally ate sand. Yup, he totally got a big ol' mouth and hairfull of it. "Am... I... alive..." The world was still spinning around him, and he closed his eyes to try and keep from getting sick. Despite this... spill, sledding still was fun! He just needed a quick break... yeah...

Micillia
Unlikely desert friends, go! 8D

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 10:53 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Static saw his friend turn rapidly and go flying, rolling over and over and over. Man, Mahmud had the best techniques! He had gotten so much air on that one! The blueblood tried to maneuver his cardboard sled over to where the brownblood landed, but ended up having to stand up and run.

"Mahmud!" Static yelled as he ran. "Mahmud that was amazing!" Static went to stand over the brownblood, and beam goofily down at the other troll. "Woah, did you wipe out?!" Static said, amazed. He hadn't even wiped out once in his short life so far. This brownblood was something. Static laughed, it didn't look like the brownblood would be getting up for more sand dune sledding anytime soon. "Um, do you want to take a break and go get icecream?"

Skyli Peep

Micillia

Dapper Duck

penemueIntuition

Magical Bro

23,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 12:00 pm
        Spinning... the world was still spinning for a little while, before it finally started to settle in his head. Somewhere far away, and closer approaching, was Static's voice. Before long, he was asking Mahmud if he wiped out, if he wanted to go get ice cream now.

"One... hold on..." Man, was Harpommy gonna kill him later for getting all this sand in his hair. Last time this happened, she had to shake him upside down from the roof. With a groan Mahmud struggled up to his feet, holding his head. "Y-yeah... lets go... um... to Chittentown? If we go, we gotta get Ommy..." It wouldn't be wise for two children to go walking into a big city by their lonesome, after all. "But... I'd love to get ice cream with you! Lets do this!"

Micillia

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 8:07 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Static looked down at the boy, smiling. Mahmud was so funny when he was dizzy. The boy mentioned someone, Ommy? "Is, is Ommy your lusus?" Static asked, acutely aware of where his own lusus was not. "Well," Static said, steadying Mahmud with a hand, "Which way are they?" The brownblood swayed dangerously, and Static laughed, "Um, hey, how about i carry you, piggy back! I, uh, i think the cold of some icecream will really help, all of that, er, dizziness." Static shifted from foot to foot, was it weird to offer piggy back rides? He should be more patient, but the lure of both the delicious treat, and the look he knew would appear on Mahmud's face were tantalizing.

Skyli Peep

Micillia

Dapper Duck

penemueIntuition

Magical Bro

23,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 7:13 am
        Giving only a limp nod in response, he continued to brush the sand off of him. After that, he started shaking his hair in attempt to get more out... and then he got touched. Again. One would think that after being literally embraced by the other troll it'd get easier, get less shocking. But it didn't. Mahmud jolted slightly when touched and looked at Static with a surprised expression.

No... No Static didn't want to hurt him. Calm down, calm down... it was going to be okay. For gogs sakes, he wanted to offer a piggyback ride! Which... oh man, was there something dangerously close about a piggyback ride. Static could just end up carrying him like, anywhere. Anywhere he wanted and that was that. Right into a trap, right into the...

No. No that wasn't it. Static didn't want to hurt him.

For the time he was mentally arguing with himself he was silent, but finally gave a short nod again. "Y-yeah... lets... go. Ommy is at my hive. You'll know it when you see it its..." How did he describe the hive to him? After a little bit of motioning in a box shape with his hands, Mahmud gave up. "... A mess. I didn't build part of it right when I was making it... the first floor is just kinda plain but, the second floor... is really sharp looking. its not that far from here." Was he insane? Letting Static go all the way to his hive? Should he really be trusting a highblood that much right now? Did he even have a choice?

Mahmud squirmed in place a little bit, thinking about it. "S-sorry I'm... just dizzy. Thats all."

Micillia
; v ; don't worry Static u a good good boy

Alternia RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas