"Oh my gog that's genius!" Scorpa's eyes lit up at Static's idea of attaching something to the end of her ponytail. What should she do? A blade? A spikey ball? The possibilities were endless! Why had she never thought of that before? This troll seemed to be very creative with combat ideas. Taking her hair hostage was certainly a sneaky evil move! She wondered what other ideas he'd come up with in the future. Static was one to watch.

"Really? YAY!" The yellowblood snatched the plush up immediately. She'd approached him with the hope of snagging the plush but hadn't expected him to hand it over so easily! Caught off guard, she briefly wondered what game Static was playing. This thought was immediately replaced with happiness though as she cuddled the pig with a toothy smile.

"Thank you Static~" Scorpa sang out before pulling the blueblood into a tight hug. It was easy to win Scorpa's affection if you gave her some first. Or if you were cute. Or if you were a highblood. But especially if you gave her things.

"Oh, I see Flydra! I gotta go but I'll see you around Static." Scorpa glanced at a pair of horns moving in the crowd behind him. Dashing after her friend, Scorpa spun around to shoot the blueblood one last grin before disappearing into the crowd.

"I'll pay you back next time we meet."

Micillia
finished! was it a threat? or a promise of a present? who knowwwwws? thanks for the fun rp! static is very cute and i look forward to them meeting again!