[Honesty/Loyalty] A Day At The Beach [OoO & Aquarius]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 6:28 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It felt like it'd been a long time since Aquarius really got to hang out with his family, so he was really excited to spend some time with his sister, Out of Orbit. He was also excited to spend some time at the beach with Cetus as well, but family was very important to the young colt. The soft whoosh of the waves was relaxing, and the sky was bright and clear, not a cloud in sight! He breathed in deeply, enjoying the fresh beach air and the sound of the gulls crying overhead.

"Um, I'm really glad you could be here! It feels like we hardly ever get to hang out..." he said with a smile. Aquarius knew their older siblings were just a bit busy now, and of course it was hard to try and arrange meetings between everyone... The one-on-one attention with his sibling was nice though! More personal and intimate, so he could spend quality time with her. He didn't mind if all they did was just sit at the beach, admiring the waves, but he wondered if she'd want to do something else too. "Maybe we could get ice cream!" he said brightly, Cetus pushing against him in excitement. The shark probably wanted a treat too, if they went and got something to eat.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 10:40 am
User Image

Out of Orbit was taking in the scenery, since this was honestly her first time at the beach. When she learned she was going out to the sand and water, the little filly made certain that her mane and tail would not get in the way of her fun by tying them up in buns (much like she did at Halloween). No need to drag five pounds of wet hair through the sand if she could avoid it!

"I wouldn't miss this for the world, Aquarius!" The mention of ice cream didn't just cause excitement in the shark, but also made the filly perk up. "Ice cream sounds really good, especially on a warm day out!" It was honestly the kind of day where a Phony could just lounge about, absorbing all the calming warmth from the sunlight and sand. Stretching a bit almost like a cat would, she asked with a pleasant smile "So, how is life treating you these days?"

purplerosesbeauty
I imagine wet hair on poor OoO...it was not pleasant xd

LizzyMoo

Rainbow Senshi

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2016 8:55 am
Aquarius was glad his sister seemed to be enjoying herself. She looked lovely with her hair up too, and he was momentarily glad his own mane and tail were more along their father's length than their mother's so he didn't have to deal with the troubles of taking care of super-long hair. Still, it must have been some work for her, as an earth phony. The warmth of the sun washed over him like his affection for his sister. "Ah, things have been well... you know, I do a lot of studying. There's so much to learn! About the stars and the sky, and the different weather patterns and water cycles... about other phonies, how to take care of people..."

He smiled and patted Cetus, as the shark rubbed up against him for more attention. "I've made a few friends... which is nice." He adjusted himself so he was sitting more comfortably. "What about you?" Aquarius hoped OoO was getting out more, and maybe making friends too.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2016 10:34 am
Some part of Out of Orbit couldn't help but be a bit jealous of her brother's finny-friend. It must have been nice to have a friend with fins, fur, or feathers keep a Phony company! The filly couldn't help but scoot closer and carefully try to extend a hoof towards the shark for potential pettings.

When her brother explained all that was going on in his life, she couldn't help but smile warmly. A simple "That sounds nice..." was her response until he somewhat flipped the question on her.

Her face may have turned quite pink from all the blushing she did. What had she been up to these days?

"Oh... Um... Well I have been working on collecting more Galaxy marbles. I gave a couple away... I think to my friends. Maybe...?"

Confidence was not exactly Out of Orbit's strong suit.

purplerosesbeauty
OoO will sneak off with a sharky, nobody will notice.

LizzyMoo

Rainbow Senshi

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:37 pm
Cetus perked up as OoO approached, hungry for affection. He leaned into her offered hoof, rubbing against it and closing his eyes in pleasure. "That's wonderful, your marbles are so lovely, after all," Aquarius beamed. "Cetus seems to really like you too..." he giggled softly, and the shark confirmed with a little nod. "I'm glad you're getting more friends... I mean, we're friends of course, but I think it's nice... having lots of other friends to rely on as well." He was quiet a moment.

"Um... do you mind if I talk to you, about something actually..." he said, looking to his sister. "I-it's not um, anything upsetting or terribly important really, just... um... about one of my friends..." Aquarius didn't want to alarm her or cause her any stress, and also didn't want to be a conversation hog! He tucked his hooves under his body to relax in the sunshine.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:26 pm
Out of Orbit was not a rambunctious filly, so she didn't go overboard with her affections to the shark, instead delicately running her hoof over the big fish. It was enough to momentarily distract her from her flustered state, her cheeks cooling back to a more normal color.

With a momentary beaming smile, the filly agreed "Yes, we are friends!" And as her "friend" spoke of needing to talk with her, Out of Orbit knew it was her duty as a friend to lend a willing ear.

"Y-yeah, sure. What did you want to talk about, Aquarius?" the filly offered as she continued to casually give the shark some gentle affections.

purplerosesbeauty

LizzyMoo

Rainbow Senshi

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 4:24 pm
"Well," started Aquarius, feeling a little shy. He glanced at his sister, then at Cetus, relaxing into the methodical petting with ease. That made Aquarius smile. He was glad his pet got along well with his beloved sister. "One of my friends, Nimbus... ah, did you know, he has a shark too, Virga, who is Cetus' best friend, actually! Oh, um, but that's neither here nor there really, really..." He trailed off and gave a polite cough, trying to reorient himself. It wouldn't do to start off his conversation by talking about something entirely different. "Nimbus is very special to me. He's like... my best friend? But... I really like him, like maybe as, more than a friend? Like maybe... as a crush, or something like that..."

He smiled, feeling a bit of heat in his cheeks just thinking about him. Nimbus really was so admirable, so strong and clever and nice. He breathed in and looked back at his sister, glad for her company once again. "Do you um... ever feel that way about any of your friends, maybe? I was hoping maybe you could give me some advice, to be honest..."

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:13 pm
Out of Orbit listened carefully about her brother's friend and the friend's pet shark. It made her smile to think that two sharks could play nice, though the question of how sharks played did arise in her mind. Yet, as Aquarius had stated, it was neither here nor there.

Especially when compared to the next tidbit of gossip.

Aquarius like-liked his best friend. The filly might have been a bit wide-eyed, but she was just trying to take in the information as well as the visuals. Her brother's sincere expression was all she needed to see to believe he truly loved this Nimbus-Phony.

However, her eyes popped open even wider as a question was posed at her.

"Oh... no no no no... I don't have any b-best friends... not that I know of at least... which if I had one, I think I'd know... right?" She shook her head, as if trying to reset her train of thought like an etch a sketch. "W-what I mean is... I don't think I have any advice... s-since I don't know how you feel so much... but... it seems like you love Nimbus. And I couldn't be happier!"

She offered a large smile, almost as if she was trying to mimic the shark that was lingering in the area.

purplerosesbeauty

LizzyMoo

Rainbow Senshi

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 3:18 pm
Aquarius listened intently, a gentle smile as his sister spoke, wide eyed. It was a bit sad she didn't have any best friends, but they were both so young still. There would be time to forge connections for both of them. Their schoolfriends and neighbors were plenty and there were always so many new people to meet! And of course... "Well, if none of your other friends will be your best friend, you know that I'll always be your best friend then, OoO. As your brother, I think that's only fair that we stay super close... even if you end up making other friends!"

He nodded gently, gemstone eyes twinkling. Cetus wriggled back over towards him, nibbling gently on his fetlocks for attention. "And, even if you don't have advice it makes me feel better just to admit it aloud, you know? Having secrets doesn't make me feel very good..." He patted the shark. "I'm glad to have your support, too. I want to tell Nimbus sometime..."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:24 pm
The little filly couldn't help but blush a hint when her brother suggest they be best friends. She was under the impression it was definitely allowed, and that her brother could have more than one best friend too.

Out of Orbit nodded her head, though it was not clear what she was nodding to. Was it the notion of being best friends? Was it agreement with the notion keeping secrets was hard? Was it about having her support?

Maybe she was even nodding to all three?

Eventually, in her quiet tone, she uttered "I... I promise! You will always be my best friend too, Aquarius!" With that, she extended her hoof, as if to clink hooves to finalize such a promise.

purplerosesbeauty
ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED: LOYALTY

LizzyMoo

Rainbow Senshi

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:02 pm
Aquarius reached out and touched his hoof to his sister's, beaming. "Of course!" He felt very warm inside, even warmer than the sun that beat down overhead, and stronger than the waves that crashed not far from them. He had a loyal friend in his sister, no matter what happened.

He stood up afterwards, shaking his mane and tail out to get the sand that had no doubt managed to sneak in off. "How about we go and get that ice cream now, OoO?" he asked, watching Cetus flap his way around the two of them, excited at the prospect of treats for them. He wanted to start the rest of their day as soon as possible!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:46 pm
Following her brother's lead, the filly shook off her hooves as she stood up. Her hair should have been pristine thanks to her planning ahead. Out of Orbit couldn't help but giggle a little at her brother's nickname for her. It might have been a bit silly, but she liked it a lot.

"Yes, let's go!" she chimed as the pair trotted off to the adventures with sweets and a shark.

purplerosesbeauty
FIN

LizzyMoo

Rainbow Senshi

My Little Phony

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out