Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Contacts (Jordan & Sammy) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2016 4:13 pm
(backdated, Augustish)

The cheap eyePhone still worked, thankfully; it had been over a month since he'd had a chance to check it, but turning it off had preserved enough charge to keep it usable. There was a single number saved in it, and a short history of texts to that number. The long claws on Jordan's golem seemed to work just fine for typing, thankfully, and he tapped out a short text.

Quote:
Text to Sammy: You free for a meeting today?

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2016 6:03 pm
There was a buzz some where in Sammy's room, the vibration of her phone rattling about. The ghoul stumbled along for a bit tossing pillows and shooing Scareons aside before she finally found the phone.

Quote:
Text to J.Hammer: Yeah. Name the place I gotta ride anywhere.

That done she tucked the phone away a grim look crossing her face. It had been far too long since they spoke. There where a lot of questions and things that needed to be determined.

Prolixity

Miliardo Kason

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2016 6:11 pm
Quote:
Text to Sammy: Graveyard outside the school grounds all right?

He had decided that the graveyard would likely be the least suspicious meeting place; he would have to return to the scarefari later, since that was the ostensible purpose of his visit, but this was a neutral meeting place not too far from either location and not likely to look suspicious.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2016 6:17 pm
The only response sent back was a simple 'Okay' before the ghoul tucked her phone away tugging on her usual jacket and pants choices.

It didn't take long at all for Sammy to arrive. Her presence came in the form of hove clattering on the cobble. Sammy arrived on the back of a strange beast something that would likely give cause for a start for Jordan.

She rode on the back of a stallion mimicking the shape of a beast of creation.

"Sup Jordan, Ferros."

Prolixity

Miliardo Kason

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2016 6:30 pm
Jordan had been sitting on a tombstone near the entrance, a spot chosen after Ferros had reassured him that tombstones didn't hold quite the same significance as they did in the human world, and that it wasn't likely that anyone was genuinely buried there - or, at least, that if anyone was buried there it was more like sitting on a doorstep than expressing any disrespect for a burial site. He didn't look like the hunter that Sammy was familiar with; his golem was a slim and rather delicate male demon with black and white wings and tail and a thin dark halo hovering over white hair, wearing an oversized sweater and strappy pants.

He stood up and took a careful step back as she approached, keeping a wide berth between himself and the creature she was riding. "Hey, Sammy," he said, and though his form was unfamiliar, his voice was his own. "What the hell is that?"

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2016 7:20 pm
The ghoul relaxed when she heard her name, the boil was Jordan, though visually not at all, but that was the point of Golems. She'd met Rep in one once before as well. That had been interesting in its own rights.

The mount made no movements once Sammy tugged on a tangle of vines and shadows like a pair of reigns. She sat at ease on it's back, a strange bone buckler strapped to her left bone arm, new since they last met.

"Mount. It showed up not long after Creation went to town... It seems fond of me." There was a short pause, "He leave you anything good given that mark of yours?"

Prolixity

Miliardo Kason

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 3:33 pm
"Looks an awful lot like something that once took a damn good shot at trying to kill me," Jordan said dryly. "I'll assume you've got it under control. That one was much bigger, anyway."

He shook his head at the question. "Haven't been left anything, neither good nor bad. Makes me nervous, to be honest. It's been strangely quiet over on my side."

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 3:38 pm
"You'd be pretty right about that, I took swings at one as well ya know. Maybe it's the remains, or some kind of prize for beating it?" She shrugged, "Makes life easy when I need to be somewhere." Standing up in the twisted tendrils that served as foot rests she swung herself off the mount. There was also a strange bone shield on her arm. A small buckler made of somethings skull.

"Well. That's good, honestly, I was worried you where avoiding me over it." She strolled closer cocking her head at him a bit, "I'd ask to see it to double check but ahh... not exactly wearing the right skin for that here."

Prolixity

Miliardo Kason

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 4:12 pm
"Is it a type of minipet?" Jordan looked a little intrigued despite himself. "I've never seen a mini bigger than a small dog, nothing like that." He nodded at the shield on her arm. "I see you've got something new. Did that also just turn up, or did you hunt it down?"

He shook his head. "I'm not avoiding you. You know I've got to have some kind of reason for using a golem to get here. I can't exactly write meeting with a zombie to exchange information on the report when I get home, y'know." He laughed a little. "The mark hasn't changed or gone away. I'd say I wish it'd vanish, but that'd probably make me more suspicious about where it went or whether it was still there, just invisible. I haven't been able to identify any of the others with the mark yet."

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 4:41 pm
"Apex Minipet, they're a larger breed of minipets that can serve as mounts. Smarter too, I whistle and this beast shows up when I expect it. Way easier to train then some of the minipets I've owned in that regard."

When he pointed out her shield she rolled her arm inspecting it, "You won't believe the things I've done since I got this. Turned into a ghost, walked right through a door. Only lasted a few seconds but... it's strange?" She frowned a bit, "I found it after we where done dealing with Creation, it was just, there? I don't know why any more then the horse. It's an artifact but, it feels empty? Like its missing something. Sometimes when I fight it feels like it's feeding on fear but it doesn't SEEM to be a weapon like what you hunters use."

Oddities aside with the shield she took a seat on another tombstone pulling out a bag of spookies from inside her jacket to snack on. "Well not changing is good in its own right, means its not trying to kill you or anything. But you said other marks? Like yours or other kingdoms?"

Miliardo Kason

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 6:33 pm
There wasn't room in the labs for minipets that large, which was just as well, Jordan thought. He liked minis and was ambivalent about what was done to some of them in the name of research. He kept those thoughts to himself.

"That's weird," he said, frowning a little. "Feeding on your Fear or your opponent's Fear? Does it desummon like hunter weapons do?" He glanced around, double-checking to make sure that nobody was in earshot of their discussion. It wouldn't do to have someone overhear Sammy addressing him as a Hunter; he might be generally regarded as the equivalent of the mythical boogeyman to most Halloween residents, but there were enough creatures who knew something more solid about Hunters that it could be dangerous. He couldn't see or hear anyone nearby, though. As long as they kept their voices down and their guard up, it should be fine.

"I have to assume that Creation's got some use for me, if it bothered to set a mark on me," he said. "So I don't think it'd kill me outright. Other marks ... when I got it, Creation showed me some things. One of the parts of that vision was that there were others with the same mark. Some of them seemed to be on your end of things, and some on mine. Can't exactly go around asking about it, however." He grimaced, and his golem's wings spread briefly and then refolded themselves, tucking primly in. "I don't want people asking questions about the one on me, and I'd guess that the others feel the same way."

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 6:40 pm
"Their FEAR, it doesn't seem to take interest in mine unless I um, use it?" She shrugged, "It's rather passive to be honest, and no it doesn't de-summon it just kinda exists as is. Honestly I need to haul it around to use it. Not as small as where ever you guys stow your friends." Her own gaze drifted over his shoulder checking for the same thing, thankfully, everything was quiet but them.

"Probably, question is what and that's the scary part ain't it?" She leaned back on the stones crossing one leg over the other in her lap as they spoke. "So both sides are marked for whatever it is? That's interesting, do you have names for anyone on our side? I could poke around if you want."

Prolixity

Miliardo Kason

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 7:47 pm
"I probably should've figured that if you were hauling it around, you have to have it that way." Jordan nodded. "That'd be too easy, right?"

He shook his head. "No names. I got brief, blurry impressions, and frankly I'm not sure I'd recognize them immediately if I saw them. Not very useful, I know." He sighed. "I don't know what Creation intended by showing me that, and I don't know if I was even meant to seek the others out. It offered knowledge, but it didn't say anything about what it wanted me to do with that."

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 5:01 pm
”Oh if life where only easy, you guys get to shrink and hide your toys as trinkets and mine comes as a bulky buckler, well not really bulky, but the worst part is I have to have it with me to use it I think,” still she only shrugged, “Least the horse listens when I call, and the shield is handy in a fight for blocking things still.”

Her shield wasn’t the focus though, the real questions where still about the marks, “Well that’s a dead end for sure. Maybe if you run into him just ask? Can’t hurt right? Not like when we run into these things we get much of a choice with it.” That was a lie, sort of, she very much had sought out Excalibur and Protection in turn for hers. “He hasn’t visited you since has he?”

Miliardo Kason

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 6:14 pm
Toys, Ferros snorted, but he was more amused than insulted.

"Toys," Jordan repeated with a wry grin. "Sounds like yours are pretty handy anyway."

"Can't hurt, I hope," he agreed. "I haven't seen anything related to him in months. Or any of the other legacies, for that matter. It's been almost suspiciously quiet. I can't help feeling like something's due to happen."

Miliardo Kason

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces