Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2016 10:10 pm
User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2016 10:15 pm
It had been the end of summer when he'd taken to the road. His mother was happily settled at home with Banzai, but it had pained him to leave her still. His siblings were often away, and he felt guilty to be the one leaving now.

That had been months ago, and now he was trudging through deep snow on his way home to visit. Up ahead, there glinted something blue in the field of snow. Adjusting his head, he tried to see what the splash of color was.

It was someone up ahead.  

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2016 10:42 pm
Xara could hear the wind whistling around her, feel it trying to hinder her forward momentum. The cold made her shiver as she felt the snow coming down on her blue coat. She didn't know how much further she could go, she was already trudging in the snow that came up to her knees. The only reason she was even out here is that she had heard rumors of a pink haired mare who led a herd in the middle of a wooded area. She had hopes that it might be one of her sisters, maybe they hadn't died after all. Granted, she doubted it was anything more than wishful thinking, but she felt she had to try. Maybe they could give her a place to call home, even if it was not a relative.

"It...it is sooo...cold,"she chattered to herself, still marching forward. Then her ears perked up as she thought she heard the sound of crunching snow. Surely she was not hearing things, but it could be one of the creatures roaming about.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 11:40 pm
The wind let up a howl as he hurried forward to see who else was out in this weather. "Hello there!" He shouted out moving gracefully through the snow. So far the snow had been smooth and he'd been lucky not to hit any ice patches. The sky above them was grey and the flakes were falling faster as he glimpsed the pink of her hair.

"Wait up!" He hurried along faster before he lost the other soquili in the snow.  

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 11:55 pm
Xara's ears flicked back, hearing the call for her to wait up, coming from the direction she had heard the crunching snow. From the sounds of the voice, unless her senses were off, it sounded like it was a male. Stopping in her tracks, she waited for the other one to catch up to her. She kept her ears focused in that direction, so she knew when he was getting close enough. Paying attention to the sound of his movement, it was not long til she knew he was close. Turning her face in the direction she figured he was, she bowed her head in greeting.

"I am glad to know I am not the only one out here. It might be dangerous out here in this weather, might be a good idea to find shelter. I am afraid I have gotten myself lost and not sure how much longer I can travel when the cold is getting to me,"she admitted to the other.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 10:32 pm
Zatarra hurried in the snow to catch up and was met by a pair of beautiful aqua eyes that looked through him. Straight through him, the realization hit him as she spoke, her voice dancing on the blowing wind. She must be blind or at least could not see well.

"It's very dangerous in this weather, perhaps we can seek shelter together? It's going to freeze and the ground is icy at best. It's going to be hard not to fa-"

His voice cut off sharp and his hooves went in all directions as he landed with a thud and a loud crack as pain lanced up his leg.  

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 12:13 am
Xara nodded her head softly when he said it was dangerous out here in this weather. She thought about the suggestion he posed about finding shelter together, it was probably a very good idea. After all, extra body heat would definitely help them both keep warm in this frigid weather. A soft blush painted her cheeks at the thought of being so close to a stallion. However, she was broken out of such thoughts when what the other was saying suddenly cut off abruptly. Then she heard the sound of something falling and what sounded like a breaking sound. A frown came as she inched closer, wondering if something had happened to the stallion.

"Are..you okay? What happened, I heard something fall in your direction and also something breaking. Please tell me nothing fell on you..or that you fell yourself,"she spoke, trying to keep her calm, but the worry laced her words.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 10:25 pm
Pain shot through Zatarra's limbs until he felt tears pouring out of his eyes. For a moment, the only sound was the buzzing in his ears until he realized that he had screamed.

He bit back his pain as he tried to pry his eyes open. His front left leg had a noticeable protrusion below the knee, a very unnatural one. It had to be the bone.

He took in a sharp breath. "Sorry, I..I...fell. My leg...it's broke...badly. Can you," he took a deep breath, trying to focus. "Come closer, I need--need help."

Somehow he'd went from helper to the one who needed to be saved. "I'm Zatarra." His words felt so crisp and broken, but they were the best he could do.  

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 11:47 pm
Xara winced when she heard the scream and her ears went back some, feeling the worry creep up on her even more. She could hear the pain in his voice, he must have really hurt himself, she had been afraid of that. Soon his voice came hesitantly out to her, so he had been the one to fall and he broke his leg. Her ears flicked forward again as he asked for her help. She wasn't sure what she could do, having not really done much with healing magic, though knew it was in her blood. However, she knew he needed her to do what she could, so she took a deep breath. Then she began slowly making her way over to where she heard his voice, it helped when he spoke his own name.

"It is nice to meet you, Zatarra. My name is Xara. Thank you for keeping your talking going, so I could come to you...I..I can't see where you are,"she replied as calmly as she could, but there was sadness when she mentioned she couldn't see. She managed to get to where she was pretty sure he was, least she hoped so.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2016 5:52 pm
Xara. His mind tripped over the beauty of it before the next thought tumbled in his head. She was blind? He saw her looking with distant eyes, blue, but as remote as the skies. "I'm so-sorry. Just this way." He kept talking to bring her closer. "If you can help me-me get up that'll help. Can you heal?" He asked half hopefully. If she could at least take away some of the pain they'd be able to make it to shelter before the snow came down.

He tried to think ahead. A few feet away was a sizeable branch, one they could use for a splint if need be. "I'm right--right here. Almos-almost there."  

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2016 7:31 pm
Xara heard him apologize for what she could only assume was what she said about being blind. She tried to get a smile to come to her lips, but she was sure it had faltered a little. However, his directions to her reminded her that she couldn't dwell in her thoughts, she needed to help him. Carefully, making sure she didn't slip herself, she continued to walk in the direction of his voice, since she now knew she hadn't quite made it to him yet. When he mentioned that if she could help him get up, she felt a rush of hope, she could certainly do that. However, it sunk a moment later when he asked if she could heal. She was quiet for a moment, just working on following his voice, letting him lead her to him.

"It is okay, it happened when I was just a filly. I will tell you more when we are safe, if you would like. Yes, I think I can help you get up, at the very least. As for healing, only basic stuff, haven't really been trained to use my magic for healing,"she answered. Right now, she was starting to feel a little bad for not finding someone to teach her before now.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2016 12:59 am
Zatarra focused on breathing as she approached. The faint scent of lilies drifted to him as she moved closer, making him think of spring and warmth. He could feel the heat of her as he moved closer. "For what," he inhaled sharply, "worth. I'm sorry." He shifted and pain shot through him making his vision go white.

He breathed through it, tried to focus again. "I might be-be too heavy for you. I'm going to need help to get the bone in line if we're-we're going to move." His whole body felt like blazing heat even in the cold. "I can do this, I can do this." But he doubted himself as he looked up at her. He shifted slightly trying to make things easier on himself and her.  

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2016 1:13 am
Xara tilted her head again, wondering what he was apologizing for this time. It wasn't like him falling was his fault, it was pretty icy out here. As for her not knowing as much about healing as she should and being blind, it wasn't something he had done to her. She finally felt what she was pretty sure was him, then heard him mention probably being too heavy for him. There was no way of telling for herself if he was actually going to be hard for her to help stand. However, she was not going to leave him out here all alone. She took a deep breath, before searching for anything her parents might have taught her before the fire.

"I think I can help decrease the swelling some and take away some pain, if you want me to. Then together we should be able to get you up and get you wrapped up. If we can get the supplies and you walk me through it, I think I can help,"she replied. She turned her head more in his direction, before waiting to see what he would say.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:59 pm
Zatarra took a deep breath again. "Okay, sounds good. What do-we start with? Do we go some-somewhere first or try to secure it?" He shut his eyes and squinted hard again. He had to breathe through it. He had to keep talking and focus or he'd pass out. If he passed out, she'd never get him up. He couldn't do that to her or himself.  

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:10 am
"I am pretty sure we need to decrease the pain first or we won't be getting anywhere. Then I think I can create a makeshift splint with some branches and some grass or some of my mane. Alright, I want you to look at me, try not to think of the pain,"Xara spoke, trying to keep her voice steady. Taking a deep breath, she focused on her horn, hoping that it was starting to glow, before pointing it to Zatarra.  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff