Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] Littlest Thunderbirds (Jinan / Stormchaser)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mistalina13

Beloved Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 6:36 pm
User Image User Image
User Image

Kamikis Teepee | mistalina13s Teepee
Starter to follow in the next post. No others unless invited. Thank you.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:20 pm
At first Jinan had said nothing because she wasn't sure. Zahra had chided her for it but it did not seem fair to dangle the possibility before her mate only for it to turn out not to be true. But now it was undeniable, with the shifts of temper and appetite over the last several months. Her body had begun to show a bit recently too, from what her small companion had said anyway. So it would not be long before she was very obviously heavy with foals. It was fitting that they would be born with the changing seasons - this was roughly the time of year she had come to the Thunderbirds in the first place. It scarcely seemed like it had been that long.

That had been when she first met Stormchaser too. He would make a wonderful father when the time came. At least their foals would not lack for love or the presence of family. Being in such a close knit herd made that simple enough and it was a wonderful feeling belong to something like that. This was so solidly home now that she scarcely missed where she had come from now.

"Are you going to keep working, or daydreaming?"

"Hmn....oh!" It took Zahra's reminder for Jinan's focus to come back to the present. "I'm sorry."

The little songbird twittered, a sound that might seem like a laugh and Jinan tried not to frown. "It wasn't as if I am the only one distracted by nesting." Well, technically her friend was not specifically - but his own little lady, Shimmerwing, was. Said little lady was also her mate's companion and so it amused Jinan to no end that there were to be so many little ones at once.

"Well, at least I know."

"I will tell him when he returns next." Stormchaser was a guard, so he did spend time away. Hopefully he could manage a little less time out in the field once the foals were more imminent. Maybe not much depending on herd duties but enough to see the children's first days and give them their names at least. Zahra's doubting look made her snort softly. "I will, I promise."

"Good. Better for it to come from you than someone else."

Word would inevitably get around eventually one way or another. Even if it was just when she went out to trade work and materials with the other artisans. "His guard rotation should end relatively soon, I think." Her more recent cycles of alternating incredibly sleepy and restless made it more difficult to keep track of the time. "Do you think he'll be happy?"

"Very. We should try and get this all finished before Stormchaser returns though."

Her green feathered companion had a point. Celebration was likely to take precedence over work once he found out. At least the task was not a difficult one for now, sorting out suitable strips for basket weaving. Once the materials were sorted they were to be passed off to another for the actual work. Jinan was still learning so this was another chance to become familiar with the materials.

Kamiki
I'm basically just winging this! If anyone else feels inclined to pop in just let me know and I'll add 'em to the top post!

mistalina13

Beloved Shapeshifter

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces