[PRP] Family Name [Labyrinth x Rogue Gallery]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Astraea Pandora

Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 6:29 pm
Labyrinth's fur prickled a little as she headed to the shopping district. She'd declared to her mothers that today she was going to go pick out her Halloween costume even though it was like seven weeks before trick or treating. She'd get the best ones if it she went this early! Wisp and Noc agreed but decided to send someone else out with her to keep her out of trouble, as the filly tended to get in it..often. She wasn't pleased but relented.

It was who they picked out that really riled her nerve though, Rogue Gallery. "Your uncle will watch over you!" she'd been told that morning. Uncle? Pfttt..in name only! Lab was nearly a year and a half older than the crimson colt. She was more likely to protect him then he was her. Seriously....

"I'm not calling you Uncle Rogue or anything!" she'd barked out of earshot from the adults. "So don't even expect it! You're just Rogue!"

zippedsiren

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 3:10 pm
Astraea Pandora

"Fine by me," Rogue glanced to the side at his niece. She was older than him, yet he was still her uncle. To be honest, Rogue wasn't really sure who was suppose to be looking after who. There was some suspicion that their respective mother's were looking to pawn their more rambunctious and impetuous children off on each other. While they shared an adventurous spirit, Rogue was less then impressed with his niece's physical prowess; it always seemed like she banged herself in some way or another and lacked a certain agile grace.

"I'll be Rogue and you can be Igor." The magenta colt pointed to a mask with an attached hood. "That'd suit you, I'm sure," he teased.  

zippedsiren

Dapper Spirit

Astraea Pandora

Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 5:24 pm
Lab made a face and gave the mask a small hit, it waggling back and forth on the hook.

"Ha ha, did you make that up on your own?" she said with a sarcastic lilt to her voice. Man why did they have to send her along with such a square? At least Blade would have been cooler, or Bijou more helpful. The filly poked at a magical girl costume, starting to pull it off the wrack when it got stuck. And by stuck, it was meant that another colt was pulling on it, grinning at her.

"Haaaa Labyrinth, are you gonna dress in a frilly skirted outfit? I guess its good for a baby costume." a steel blue colt teased. Several other colts and a filly snickered nearby, some having expensive cosplays in their hooves. "Look at this costume guys!" he said, waving the cheap plastic and spandex outfit in the air. "Labyrinth has decided to give up adventuring and becoming a magical girl!" More snickering.

Lab's heckles rose.

zippedsiren

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 3:43 pm
Astraea Pandora

Rogue Gallery lightly scowled at Labyrinth and rolled his eyes, "as a matter of fact, I did. It just came to me." Sure, she was kind of annoying, but he could let her teasing slide. It was in a good nature really and teasing between family was common. Still, he turned his back to look at the costumes nearest him, not paying attention to the tug of war that seemed to start on the costume.

It wasn't until he heard the recognizable voice of a colt from their class, heckling Labyrinth, that Rogue Gallery turned back to look. Ugh, suspicion confirmed, it was a large black colt, Crude Oil, who was teasing Labyrinth. Boisterous and without any real style at all, Crude Oil was just a big goon. He was a goon nonetheless and Rogue wasn't particularly interested in throwing himself into that path. If he had to give his niece props for anything, it was that she was pretty scrappy... surely, she could handle Crude for him.

Rogue hung back, watching the scene play out.  

zippedsiren

Dapper Spirit

Astraea Pandora

Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 4:18 pm
"Shut it!" Labyrinth barked, snatching the outfit back away from Crude, cheeks burning hot. "I can be whatever the hell I want to be!" She glowered, starting to hang back the costume on the rack, but apparently the goon squad's leader wasn't having that.

"Ohhhh no you don't!" he laughed, taking the wig off the hanger and cramming it onto her head. "Be the magical girl you know you wanna be!" his squad laughed. Lab cast a glance, spotted Rogue just sitting back. What the hell dude?! Bad idea, Crude caught the quick glance and went in for the kill. "Oh ho, is that your boyfriend? Is he going to be your magical boy?"

Labyinrth went from red to crimson in the face. "NO!" she nearly bellowed. "HE IS NOT MY BOYFRIEND HE IS MY UNCLE!" Second mistake, crimson instantly became mauve. Her statement hung in the air for a silent moment before the hysterical laughing started.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Oh MAN! LABYRINTH, TOUGHEST FILLY IN SCHOOL HAVING TO GO SHOPPING WITH HER BABY UNCLE. THATS PRICELESS!"

Hot, angry tears stung Lab's eyes. "Shut up.." she squeaked out, voice wavering.

zippedsiren

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 6:21 pm
Astraea Pandora

TEARS. Of all the things that Rogue hated, he quite possibly hated seeing a lady (even Labyrinth) cry the most. Under his layers of moral ambiguity and guile, Rogue Gallery was still the son of a prince. Something resembling chivalry was in there. While he was all for letting a capable lady stand up for himself, deep in his stomach he couldn't stand to see her buckle and cry.

Rogue Gallery took a breath before he sprang into action, "Actually," the colt sauntered over to Crude and using his unicorn magic tugged the costume away from the bully. "Labyrinth was helping me, pick my costume. You just know it's hilarious. I'd be a shoe in for best costume. Plus fillies love a funny colt."

Rogue used magic to hold the costume against himself. "Looks pretty good, right Labyrinth? See, Crude, I don't really know much about this whole magical girl life style, but I thought to myself, Rogue, you need an expert to help you. So low and behold, I enlisted the help of a magically savvy filly, who just so happens to be my niece."  

zippedsiren

Dapper Spirit

Astraea Pandora

Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 10:20 am
The laughter paused, then began again, just as loud if not louder. But it was only from Crude's cronies. The colt himself looked really, really, angry.

"You talking back to me baby uncle?" He fast approached Rogue, using his black hoof to "tap" the other colt in the middle of his chest, hard. This was his mistake. Behind his back, golden eyes aflame, ears plastered against her head, body coiled, Labyrinth was a viper ready to strike.

"RRRRAAWWRRRRR!!!" With a loud battle cry, the filly launched herself at Crude. Her body made a graceful arc in the air as she landed on the bigger colt's back and dug her fangs into his ear.

zippedsiren

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 10:38 am
Astraea Pandora

The laughter of the gang by Crude turned into shocked gasps.

As his niece leapt into attack mode, Rogue Gallery literally had her back. The unicorn put his hooves around his niece and attempted to pull her back. Rogue Gallery wasn't really one for direct combat, he preferred wits and stealth. As he attempted to separate them, he coo'd calmingly at Labyrinth, "He's not worth it, Labby. A thug is a thug. I know you're cool, you know I'm cool.You don't want thug germs anyhoo right?"  

zippedsiren

Dapper Spirit

Astraea Pandora

Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 10:52 am
Labyrinth hissed like an angry animal and wriggled in Rogue's grip. Crude put his hoof up to his ear and dabbed at the couple drips of blood oozing out of the small punctures.

"Y..you BIT ME." The colt exclaimed in a mixture of outrage and confusion. "You bit my ear!!"

Lab bared her tiny fangs and gnashed her teeth. "And if you come anywhere near me or mine I will rip your ear off next time! Count on it!" she spat out those last words, then spat out a little bit of Crude's blood on the floor.

"HEY!" A loud voice halted all activity and the foals all looked up in horror as the large, draft stallion who owned the store marched out of the backroom and loomed over the group of children.

zippedsiren"

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:54 am
"Well, you kind of deserved it. Didn't anyone teach you that if you have nothing nice to say, say nothing at all? On the bright side, if you wanted to be a pirate for Halloween, you got perfect spots for piercings." Rogue smirked as he tried to defuse the bully, as best he could, still holding on to the snarly Labyrinth.

Then he heard the booming voice of the shop owner. His inner monologue yelled at him to run away and scatters, but he didn't want to lose sight of his cousin or unleash her to defend herself. The colt merely smiled, looking up at the owner like a kid who was caught red handed in stealing a cookie from a jar, "Oh, hello good sir, this is a fine establishment you have."

Astraea Pandora

zippedsiren

Dapper Spirit

Astraea Pandora

Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 12:58 pm
Labyrinth dusted herself off after picking herself off the ground. While Rogue's words had been polite, they'd also been full of sass.

It was pretty awesome.

The owner, who didn't take kindly to her uncle's tone, had gathered up all the foals and bowled them out into the street with a warning to never return unless accompanied by an adult. Several of Crude's gang took off like their tails were on fire. A couple others were talking to him rapidly, tugging him away by the arms and legs. He shot Lab and Rogue a dirty look. Labyrinth glared right back, then turned her back to Crude, kicking up some dust with her back feet in his direction.

"Psh. What a pain." She walked over to Rogue. "You ok kid?"

zippedsiren

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:26 pm
Astraea Pandora

He didn't really mind being kicked out, and was pleased to see the gang backing away. The colt turned his back to them and and started to walk away with his niece.

"Kid? I'm your uncle!" Rogue teased, but he understood the sentiment and lightly laughed. "I'm right as rain, what about you, Kujo? That was some wild action. I can't believe he said those things, no culture at all."  

zippedsiren

Dapper Spirit

Astraea Pandora

Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:41 pm
"Pshhh!" She licked at one of her fangs and gave Rogue a toothy grin. "Sometimes all some people can understand is a little violence. I bet he'll think twice before messing with anyone again."

As they headed back the Crown Cup, Labby whined about loosing out on the chance to get a prime costume before they were all sold. "Stupid Crude! Stupid fight."

Just as they were about to push the door into the store, Labyrinth paused dead still. Her golden eyes widened and then a brush flushed across her face. "I'm so stupid." she muttered. After a second she shot Rogue an apologetic smile, she scuffed a fore hoof on the ground. "My sister is a costume designer..I should have just asked her to make me something for Halloween...." She grinned sheepishly. "I guess I'm not as bright as I think I am sometimes." The filly laughed and pushed open the door to the cafe, holding it open for her uncle. "I'll get her to make you one too as long as you don't tell anyone about today. My moms will get kinda cranky if they find out I bit someone...again."

The filly trotted in behind Rogue, under the partition into the kitchen calling "Grandpaaaaa Bru! Can I have some scones and teeeaa???" A pause. "Yes of course we were good! What would make you think otherwise?"

zippedsiren

My Little Phony

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff