Submit

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 5:22 pm
This RP for the beginning is mainly solo for myself. Those entering will be by invitation only

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 10:03 am
User ImageUser Image

Lingering days caused rain to fall monotonously at any given time. From the moment three fillies were born early fall their lives were forever changed. Being thrown deeply into a memory of confusion and hate drove each one seeking a different path from the others. The first being Kunoichi grew hateful as her sire carrying wings of unforgiveness to the unknown. The second carrying identical long outstretched wings carried happiness in a child-like demeanor the opposite direction. Finally there stood alone the remaining filly bearing no wings but a soul filled with promise and optimism.

Even in the cascading rains, snows, or sweltering heat her outlook in life did not change. Only once when she witnessed near death of her mother did she truly cry in fear and sadness.

"What are you thinking about?" came a small voice that called upward from beneath her temporary shelter from the rain.

"Hmm?" replied a soft yet vibrant voice, "Oh many things. Mainly the last day I saw my father".

"Oh? Sharingan told me about that. How come it's coming up now after all those years?" the small canine asked with a twitch of her nose.

"I don't know. I haven't thought about my father in a long time since I was a filly".

"Do you hate him Chidori? I mean for what he did to your mother?"

The little mare shook her head, "No Ramen. Angry yes but I could never hate him. I guess you could say I kind of see his situation and views on the subject".

"What are you planning to do?" the small cream colored fox asked with a sniffle pulling back between the mare's legs out of the downpour".

"I plan on finding my father and setting things right. I don't know how things will fare but, in my eyes I can only hope for the best. Even in the rain Ramen there is sunshine drying away the tears. In a lonely world there is always someone who will make you see the positive aspect of things. My father isn't all bad just misguided in his hatred".

"Ah okies. So what are you planning to do?" her mind was rampant wondering where Chidori was going vs what she set out to accomplish.

"I plan on finding my father and setting things right no matter what the outcome. If I can show him the positive reasoning then maybe he might see the light, she responded with a swish of her tail followed by the stamp of a hoof.

Ramen nodded lolling her tongue, "Let me come with you. I won't be much help in a fight but I will keep you company".

Craning her head downward she nuzzled the little fox, "Only if you wish Ramen. Like I said I don't know what's going to happen but it will be nice to have the company. We'll head out tomorrow if you want to bring along a few things".

Nodding the little fox smiled, "Of course. Maybe in this journey I'll see Sharingan and Kyuubi" then she scooted off to her makeshift den to prepare things.

Chidori stood still looking out over the mists that rose from the heated ground, "I'll find you father and make things right. You can't live in a world of revenge and hate forever".

Cantering off she headed home to prepare declining to speak to anyone of her decision. Lingering in faults there still was a glimmer of hope her father would see light through the darkness again. Even in despair there was always a silver lining buried in a sea of doubt. Like her other mother's mentor she wanted peace and acceptance. Being thrown to the side because of disappointment left a sour aftertaste in her belly but she fought against it.

Chidori wc: 466
Ramen wc: 161  

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 11:25 am
User ImageUser Image

Continuous days of rain left the terrain soggy and overly saturated from the incoming storms. Footing was treacherous in mud soaked holes and grass slick beneath one's hooves. Looking upward the skies seemed dull as the darkened clouds kept raining downward with cooled drops pinging off your face.

Moving idly for periods of a time a lone mare with wings thin as paper set out seeking someone. Garments covered her form keeping most of the rain out of her pale fur. Flicking an ear she hurried to the next area of shelter catching her eye. Her wings felt heavy now as the leaves from the fall saturated trees kept her dry at best. Mists rising from the warm ground made things difficult to sense where anything was at the time. Closing her gentle soft eyes she tried sensing where the missing soul was she sought. Never had there been a time she had left his side if merely to seek forage or water.

Days had passed since he had vanished leaving her unsettled if not incomplete without his presence. Stoic in nature with a more aloof personality he seemed distant at times making her wonder what he was thinking. Even in the cold of his tongue upon words stone carved ice she still loved him. Some would call it allegiance while others spoke loyalty while she herself loved him with no regards for others.

Flicking an ear now she listened as the falling rain pinged off the leaves creating a harmonious tune deep in her ears. Blowing outward she noted the rhythm of nature combining with the scents of autumn leaving a soggy feeling along her withers. Usually when fall announced itself the vibrant colors seemed crisp and welcoming. Now they carried a musty scent mingled with the deep rains.

"Why did you come looking for me Konan?" came a deep voice filled with no emotion behind her that created a solace within her soul.

"Pein" she breathed easier, "I was worried about you".

"I was fine. You shouldn't of come out in this rain... look at your wings" he grunted breath warm upon her neck.

"What matters to me is you are safe" she replied reaching over to lip at his mane dispelling the water.

"Konan worry about yourself" he pulled away from her looking out at the rain, "Besides I have had things on my mind".

"Things?' she queried stepping closer to him regardless if he seemed agitated, "What sort of things do you mean?"

Pein snorted not stepping away this time, "The world here holds so many ideals and yet through the darkness there is light. There is peace here Konan".

Perking her ears she nodded, "Yes there is peace in this land. Have you thought otherwise?" she queried with a shiver.

The tall angeni nodded pulling closer to Konan letting her shivering cease as he provided warmth, "A few years back there was rumor of a demon form as myself. Who went mad trying to destroy everything around him". Now he dropped a lower wing over her pulling her closer, "I sense he's still out there somewhere".

Konan smaller in stature looked up at Pein thankful for his nod kindness and sudden change of heart, "There are many demons out there Pein. Why this single demon angeni that captures your attention?"

Pein grunted with a flick of his tail "Because Konan.... with creatures berserk without emotion driven by fear, hate, prejudice" he breathed, "The world is not at peace nor can seek the ideals of our beliefs".

Konan nodded, "I see... so that's what you've been doing seeking out the demon angeni. You left me behind in your pursuit to keep me safe didn't you Nagato?"

Pein's brows furrowed moving him away from her to look in her eyes, "Don't mention that name. I am Pein and always will be. You know I don't like hearing things from the past".

Konan looked blankly at him knowing she hit a nerve, "Even the past has things we can not unsee. To me you were always Nagato and Yahiko was always..." Now she remained silent a single raindrop dripping from the leaves above sliding down her cheek.

Pein breathed pulling closer to her his head touching against her cheek, "I'm sorry."

Konan breath skipped knowing Pein's personality only wishing he would come to terms with his past. Her own muzzle touched upon his cheek a brief lick in assurance then she looked outward in the rain noting two figures in the distance. One being definite Soquili while the other seemed to be a familiar of sorts. "Look over there. It seems the rain has brought out others".

Pein's eyes narrowed pulling away from her to look out in the mist, "It seems you are right. Go find out what they are seeking. Report back to me".

Konan nodded instinctively, "Yes my Pein. I will seek out why they are here".

Pein nodded with a cold look watching his mate fly out in the cold rain again wondering who these travelers were. Also, his mind murmured if they knew whereabouts about the demon known as Uchiha Sasuke. Pein as well as Konan had appeared one day in this land with preset memories he had no idea existed. In this memory he had lived through war, found Konan and Yahiko, found jiraiya Sensei, and watched others die including his will to love others. Repressing hatred for others molded a cold void of an emotionless soul. Konan of the two remaining carried the softest heart remaining loyal to Pein for her lifetime. Even though Yahiko was lost in those memories he set his mind to stay with Konan though his own hope flitted away like a butterfly in the skies. Only Konan no matter how cold he had become would ever warm his heart creating a small ember when all hope was generally lost.

His eyes now seemed blank still culling upon that name "Nagato" which he shunned for ages. Every once and again would she cause him to remember those memories he boarded shut under his guise of Pein whom believed himself to be a deity of cleansing the world for peace and harmony.

Konan wc: 557
Pein wc: 477  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces