Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hero Within

Back to Guilds

role playing, chatting, quest aid, books, comics, series 

Tags: Role playing, Sons of Anarchy, Heroes, Shifter, Comics 

Reply You forgot me?! What a jerk!
BIKERS PARADISE OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who do you ship?
  Orion/Grace
  Orion/Wren
  Orion/Mara
  Dereck/Wren
  Dereck/Mara
  Dereck/Cadie
  Cadie/Jasper
  Mara/Doom/Gloom
  Wren/Jesse
View Results

Golden Wolf of Mars

Friendly Conversationalist

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 5:34 pm
Ok cool. I'm out East as well, but wasn't sure where the roleplay was. Not that it matters terribly much I guess  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 6:11 pm
It is in a galaxy far far away!!!! blaugh  

Mahiru Zion
Vice Captain

R A B i D P i X i E S

Anxious Lover

10,250 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 6:33 pm
Somewhere with hills and mountains and forests! Like Washington. LOL  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 6:37 pm
I talked to that chic from the other RP. LOL Thought I would tell you since you made me laugh about it last night.

Night chics. I have to be up early again!  

Mahiru Zion
Vice Captain

Golden Wolf of Mars

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 7:06 pm
Hahaha! A galaxy far away! With mountains and hills and trees and streams. I like it. A little place that we can tweak and make what ever we want. No boundaries!

Night!!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 3:40 pm
I love my job. What I don't love is people screaming and cussing in my face.

Mahiru Zion
Vice Captain

Mahiru Zion
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 3:41 pm
Hunters Rose
Hahaha! A galaxy far away! With mountains and hills and trees and streams. I like it. A little place that we can tweak and make what ever we want. No boundaries!

Night!!

blaugh  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 4:04 pm
Mahiru Zion

Oh I feel you. I love my job but I can't stand unappreciative kids that think it's all just a joke and a game.  

Golden Wolf of Mars

Po_BirdFlight

6,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 4:46 pm
R A B i D P i X i E S
I'm now in the HEART OF TEXAS *cue hick accent*

I'm in Oklahoma, not too far a drive to visit!! 😃  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 4:49 pm
Po_BirdFlight
R A B i D P i X i E S

Hey Girl!! I hadn't seen you in a while, glad to see you still around!

And just becareful of those tornados  

Golden Wolf of Mars

R A B i D P i X i E S

Anxious Lover

10,250 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 6:06 pm
I didnt just make up the giraffe thing...I fed giraffes...real, living, breathing giraffes at the zoo the other day. xD
They are my favorite animal, and I have completed my bucket list. I can die happy. LMAO  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 6:11 pm
Po_BirdFlight
R A B i D P i X i E S

JESUS JENKINS.
Wrens brothers are burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes  

R A B i D P i X i E S

Anxious Lover

10,250 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Mahiru Zion
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 6:16 pm
Hunters Rose
Mahiru Zion

Oh I feel you. I love my job but I can't stand unappreciative kids that think it's all just a joke and a game.

Ugh! I love children, but I hate them too! If that makes any sense! I love children, I love how everything is still new and exciting to them. How they haven't let life break their spirit yet.

I don't love how spoiled, selfish and entitled children are anymore. They lack manners, basic home training and are so lazy! They lack common sense and basic communication skills!

My brother and I were just discussing this! When we were younger we shared everything pretty much. When we got a computer it was the FAMILY'S computer! We grew up pretty broke too. My Mom and Stepdad had a lot of issues and we weren't exactly a priority all the time.

So we took care of each other. I cooked, cleaned, did laundry, helped my brother with homework. We both packed the lunches for school, I walked myself to and from school. We pretty much raised ourselves for the most part. What little we did have, we shared.

We had problems with each other or other kids, there was no running and telling Mommy. Mommy didn't contact the school, or Facebook about it and get a crazy group of bored overprotective Moms to boycott stuff, or b***h at the school!

I got picked on regularly and survived. As did my brother. We got into fights, we SURVIVED. Nowadays kids can e-mail homework to their teacher.They text their parents if the teacher doesn't give them an extension. This world is so 'advanced' they had regressed back to morons. Just friggin' sheep being lead to the slaughter.

My son was not taught Cursive, but has a Harry Potter class. I love Harry Potter! I live and breathe it, but I think a class on it is just silly! Teach the children a useful life skill!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 3:57 am
R A B i D P i X i E S
I didnt just make up the giraffe thing...I fed giraffes...real, living, breathing giraffes at the zoo the other day. xD
They are my favorite animal, and I have completed my bucket list. I can die happy. LMAO
OMG that's awesome! I heard of some zoos doing that. I think it's awesome. Such an under appreciated animal  

Golden Wolf of Mars

Golden Wolf of Mars

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 4:02 am
Mahiru Zion
Hunters Rose
Mahiru Zion

Ugh! I love children, but I hate them too! If that makes any sense! I love children, I love how everything is still new and exciting to them. How they haven't let life break their spirit yet.

I don't love how spoiled, selfish and entitled children are anymore. They lack manners, basic home training and are so lazy! They lack common sense and basic communication skills!

My brother and I were just discussing this! When we were younger we shared everything pretty much. When we got a computer it was the FAMILY'S computer! We grew up pretty broke too. My Mom and Stepdad had a lot of issues and we weren't exactly a priority all the time.

So we took care of each other. I cooked, cleaned, did laundry, helped my brother with homework. We both packed the lunches for school, I walked myself to and from school. We pretty much raised ourselves for the most part. What little we did have, we shared.

We had problems with each other or other kids, there was no running and telling Mommy. Mommy didn't contact the school, or Facebook about it and get a crazy group of bored overprotective Moms to boycott stuff, or b***h at the school!

I got picked on regularly and survived. As did my brother. We got into fights, we SURVIVED. Nowadays kids can e-mail homework to their teacher.They text their parents if the teacher doesn't give them an extension. This world is so 'advanced' they had regressed back to morons. Just friggin' sheep being lead to the slaughter.

My son was not taught Cursive, but has a Harry Potter class. I love Harry Potter! I live and breathe it, but I think a class on it is just silly! Teach the children a useful life skill!

Yea I agree. I understand parents want the best for their kids, but giving them everything everytime with no work put forth, is not the best. THe world is going to be full of sissy's soon because of the way this generation is being raised. Hell the army can't even get in the face of recruits anymore! But everyone always has to find something wrong with the world to complain about, because they can't take the fact that maybe they dropped the ball and then it escalates down to the the kids that now can't really handle anything.

But yes lovely children. I really think it's dumb how schools have gone away with cursive, but we don't need penmanship with computers! Jeez it kills me everyday when kids complain about writing things down in their journals for like 30 minutes without a break. I'm like your 4th grade, you should be able to write 3-4 pages of notes without complaining. Plus don't even get me started on the way they write their sentences. Schools are more worried about the scores to compete with other nations that they are forgetting to teach social skills and such too. And as a teacher you have no time in the schedule unless you skip something the district wants you to do.  
You forgot me?! What a jerk!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff