Welcome to Gaia! ::

My Little Phony

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Phonyland! 8D 

Tags: phony, phonies, phonyland, unicorn, pegasus 

Reply My Little Phony
[ORP] HALLOWEEN 2016 COSTUME BALL Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Your Little Phony
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 12:49 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

. HALLOWEEN 2016 COSTUME BALL .

The master of the mysterious gothic mansion on the outskirts of Phony City has invited every Phony to a Costume Ball on the night of Halloween!
You have many questions, but they largely revolve around whether that ancient mansion has ever been there before and why do these mansions
always seem to pop up overnight in October.

The mansion, decked inside and out in the furnishings of the season, is pretty small as far as mansions go, you find when you get there -
but the master has made good use of the open first floor: the lit dancefloor pulses to a dope beat, there are long tables of appropriately
spooky-looking treats and eats, and plenty of spots, less or more private, for Phonies to mingle.

"Ah, my children of the night," the master of the house - oh. He's dressed as a vampire. How original. - appears at the top of the stairs,
"what sweet music you make! Will make. Now that the party has begun. HAPPY HALLOWEEN."
The dancebeat kicks into high gear as he hastily beats a retreat. UTZ UTZ UTZ

THIS IS THE OFFICIAL HALLOWEEN COSTUME BALL ORP THREAD!
RP your Phony attending the Costume Ball here and include the image of their costume in-post for your 1 costume ticket!
RP at least 100 words across all posts for the day to claim 1 RP ticket per day.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 8:30 pm
User Image

Jolly Roger was not happy.

He was perfectly capable of happiness, he remembered the emotion fondly, a far off distant memory from before the dark turning point in his life when his crew had uttered ‘Halloween’ and ‘Costume Ball’ in the same sentence and had collectively turned their heads to stare at him.

At some point, he had given up on fighting the inevitable and allowed himself to be dressed, squawking indignantly as they put feather into his hair and tugged a beak over his nose. A parrot. Really? Truly? A pirate arriving at a costume ball dressed as a parrot was easily the worst idea anyone had ever had and yet here he was, standing awkwardly in the foyer of the mansion, cringing at the harsh music and garish decorations.

But the worst part, the very worst part that made him seethe - was that none of his crew members were actually here. He was going to toss all of them off the ship when he got back.

Jolly Roger lifted his head proudly and marched his flamboyantly feathered butt over to the food table. He might as well enjoy the free treats while he was here.  

Ruriska
Crew

Invisible Dabbler

LizzyMoo

Rainbow Senshi

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 9:10 pm
User Image

Out of Orbit was not certain if this was the most intelligent decision she had made.

Surely, she thought that this Costume Ball would be a far more Filly-Friendly event. She had dressed up as a dainty Ballerina. She had pulled back her long, dark mane to look more elegant and spritely.

Yet the moment the little filly saw the host, she was as wide-eyed and terrified as ever. He was a spooky stallion. As quickly as her hooves would allow, little Out of Orbit skittered in, making her way to what seemed like the safest place in the eerie mansion; the snack table. And then the filly claimed her spot, hiding under the table and peering out cautiously.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 9:25 pm
Jolly Roger was eyeballing the ‘eyeballs’, deciding if he wanted to try the gruesome jelly treats when he noticed someone scamper rapidly over to the snack table - and hide herself beneath it. He frowned. He hadn’t though the atmosphere that frightening but he was a pirate and notoriously hard to scare.

He grabbed a paper plate and started loading it with Halloween treats; some spooky ghost candy, weird cookie fingers and a few other bits and pieces. Then without a word, he put it on the ground and slid it under the table with his hoof.

LizzyMoo

Ruriska
Crew

Invisible Dabbler

LizzyMoo

Rainbow Senshi

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 9:53 pm
There was a noise that resembled a squeak, then a small thud against the snack table after the snacks were deposited at the ground floor.

The reason for the sounds went unexplained for a bit. However, eventually the plate seemed to slide back out from the depths of the snack table.

Big blue eyes peered out curiously.

"um... did a-anypony drop these?"

Ruriska

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 10:02 pm
Well, that was irritating.

He didn't want any good deed to actually go noticed.

"It's yours," Jolly Roger told her gruffly, shoving it back under again as if expecting her to follow it like a puppy after a food bowl.

LizzyMoo

Ruriska
Crew

Invisible Dabbler

LizzyMoo

Rainbow Senshi

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 10:30 pm
There may have been a miscommunication.

Those big blue eyes blinked, now confused by this brightly decorated stallion.

Lifting a hoof up to her mouth, she puzzled over the subject quietly. "...b-but... it just appeared out of nowhere. I... I didn't take any food under the table with me..."

Clearly, it meant only one thing.

It was ghost food.

Suddenly underneath the table didn't seem as safe anymore. Shuffling out from her hiding spot, she practically collided with the stallion.

"I...Um... I'm sorry... um...that is a very good costume..." Her ears were pinned back in embarrassment.

Ruriska

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 10:40 pm
The big blue eyes full confusion, the pretty pink costume; it was all too cute, Jolly Roger had to avert his gaze and scowl into the distance instead of look at her.

He certainly didn't expect her to suddenly emerge from underneath the table and bump into his legs.

"No, it isn't," he hissed back in alarm, immediately felt bad for his sharp tone but didn't know how to fix it without being obviously apologetic. "Go back under the table."

LizzyMoo

Ruriska
Crew

Invisible Dabbler

LizzyMoo

Rainbow Senshi

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 10:45 pm
The filly shrunk down a bit in her spot at the harsh tone, and practically crouched down so her belly touched the floor when he told her to go back under the table.

"Nuuuuu... there's a ghoooost..." she whined quietly, bigger puppy eyes quivering at the stallion.

Ruriska

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 11:02 pm
Ugh. Puppy dog eyes. His greatest weakness.

"Don't be ridiculous, there's no such thing," Jolly Roger chided before remembering his one terrifying encounter with the unknown in what had definitely been a haunted house.

"Aye, alright, just," he shrugged awkwardly, "let it be then. The food will keep it busy."

LizzyMoo

Ruriska
Crew

Invisible Dabbler

LizzyMoo

Rainbow Senshi

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 11:14 pm
The idea that the ghost would be kept busy with the food was an amusing one. The little filly couldn't help but giggle a teeny bit imagining the ghost trying to pick up the food and not being able to. Because it was a ghost.

Standing up a bit taller, she looked at the Stallion's costume again.

He said it wasn't a good costume (though she disagreed in secret).

"So... what is your name? I mean...I could call you Mr. Bird... I guess if that is your preference, I could..." her voice hushed as she somewhat swayed awkwardly waiting for him to answer her question.

Ruriska

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 11:19 pm
User Image

Halloween. Costume. PARTY!

The construction worker all but trotted in with his short bob tail held high, his ponytail smacking with satisfaction against his hat, rolling around the cigar between his teeth -- a fancy chocolate one with pretty foil wrapping, of course. Rocky Road was practically brimming with excitement and anticipation for the event, but he kept it calm and cool behind his guise. He had to - if he was going to sell the Smooth McGroove cowboy or whatever his name was, he'd have to play the part...or in the very least, pretend to.

It made his trot calm down into a saunter, swaying his big ol' draft flanks to make sure his belts swayed with him and his spurs would clank with some (faux) authenticity. He was no sheriff, but a gunslinger, and the clack of the metal was a necessity.

Quote:
I'LL APPROACH YOU TWO LATER >8U JUST KEEP BEING CUTE.

Chrystali
Crew

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

Ruriska
Crew

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 11:23 pm
"Do not call me, Mr. Bird," he grumbled at her, turning his body slightly away as it was would encourage her to stop asking questions and go somewhere else. He almost didn't answer her, briefly considering the merits of a deep and angry silence.

"Jolly Roger," the pirate admitted after a while, his gaze drawn to large newcomer as he sauntered into the room. A cowboy. How ridiculous. Even if his costume was really very, very good and it highlighted how dumb JR looked with his beak and feathers.

He hated him already.

LizzyMoo

Chrystali

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 11:41 pm
User ImageCrooner entered the party with a bit of swagger. There were phonies from all over inside, and he was going to pick a lady to be his. He double checked that the black bandanna tied over his face was secure. It wouldn't do to lose part of his costume before he even started!

His costume had been carefully considered. He wanted free range of motion, and perhaps something that would be a bit of a pun, or a subject worthy of bringing up in conversation. He'd finally decided on a thief..or a robber...or whatever they're called. Either way, his goal was to steal at least one kiss tonight. The little hearts on his shoes, gloves and bandanna were a subtle hint at his intention.

The music was loud, and not entirely his style, but pleasant enough. He sauntered his way to a wall and leaned against it, taking in the atmosphere of organized chaos with a smile and the occasional flit of his pink wings.

Blue Eyed Melloon

Skilled Connoisseur

19,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Trick or Treat 100

LizzyMoo

Rainbow Senshi

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 7:52 am
"Jolly. Roger." the filly repeated carefully. Not as familiar with pirate terminology, she couldn't help but wonder why Jolly Roger wasn't Jolly so much. However, she was familiar enough with the idea of not living up to a name.

She noticed a very heavily costumed Stallion who maybe was a cowboy (she wasn't so sure), and then a burglar. They weren't scary (fortunately, the table-ghost and host were scary enough for the evening), but they definitely seemed to have a "tough guy" theme to them. It caused her eyes to drift to her own costume, which was far less tough and much more pink.

"D-did you make your own costume, Jolly Roger? I really like the bright feathers!"

Ruriska

Chrystali
For mention

Blue Eyed Melloon
For mention

My Little Phony

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items