Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[ORP] Minipet Go (OPEN) Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 1:23 pm
MINIPET GO

Trisha took up residence in the creepateria. She set herself up a little booth, with fliers. And then she put on her best, most winning smile.
Anyone who got too close got a flier shoved into their hands. “Try the new mini pet app. I have a code for beta testers. The company asked me to recruit people to try it out. Just open your phone and type in minipet go. Use the code, Minipet123 and you should be able to down load the app. If you need help downloading I’ll be happy to help.”
Trisha smiles at you, ready for you to open your phone and get on the app. You wouldn’t want to disappoint her, would you?

Flier:

Come try our new app, Mini pet go. It’s an interactive minipet game. You can go out in the world and catch as many mini pets as you can, level and play all without having the discomfort of cleaning up minipet poop.

Go to minipetgo.creep on the web. Download our new app with the code Minipetgo123.

Only available on eye phones and galaxyeaters.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 1:23 pm
You download and pull up the app:

Welcome to minipet go. This is an interactive game that allows you to catch minipets. We have minipets of all varieties. Some are water types and are located near the water, and others are fire types located near lava.

You can travel all of Halloween and collect them all.

A character appears: I’m professor deadwood. Nice to meet you.
Now tell me, are you a boy or a girl?
What is your name?
Perfect. Now please take this and fill out my minidex. But wait before you go it’s dangerous. Pick one of these starters here:

Three minipets appear:

adopt starters
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
You now have unlimited miniballs until you catch your first one, and it will not run away on you.  

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 1:25 pm
HOW TO PLAY

In your first post, please post logging on. You may do as much or little character creation as you want. Please pick a user name.
Also, when you first log on, after all the general stuff, there will be a starter. You will have unlimited mini balls until it is caught. Please rp catching it.

Somehow the creepateria has a minipet stop. It seems to be located over Trisha’s booth. There are also a few others about the school, like in the library.

You may find the same mini as another person’s roll. But only three people to the same roll. After that it vanishes.

How to play:

Rp coming across a minipet.

Roll a 10 sided dice
1-7 common
8-9 uncomon
10 rare

You get to pick the mini, but it must adhere to the rarity. NO REs sorry! They aren’t in the game.

Roll a 1d10 to throw a ball.

7+ is catching.
1 it runs away.
Give it a mini treat and you get to use a 6+ for the next throw. (Must be posted in a separate post)

If you want an easy rig to pick your mini for you:
(not required)

Roll a 1d12 dice
1 batling
2 ghost dog
3 demon cat
4 invible dog
5 corividus
6 bomb
7 Floresce
8 Mixer
9 foxfire
10 Scareon
11. blossilia blood
12. blossilia blood

Gym play is not currently up. There are only pokestops and minis for now.

You may rp in this thread around the creepateria or on the school grounds.

The goal of the thread is to catch 3 minipets after the starter. This gets you to level 2. Get 800 words and collect your rp points.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 1:31 pm
If you show Trisha your starter, she gets a smile and a nostalgic look on her face. “Oh yes, a good choice. I got a Ghost dog.” she whips out her phone to show you. “I also have quite a few minis.” Trisha’s phone is packed full of minis. For some reason she has a lot of fish types. She will happily scroll through showing you. Maybe you can escape when she isn’t looking.
Oh look another student appeared. Trisha’s attention has turned to them as she starts her pitch again. You are safe.  

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
Manda rolled 1 10-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-10)

Manda

Skilled Explorer

8,700 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 2:32 pm
Donovan noticed that there was suddenly some kind of booth in the creepateria when he went to get some "lunch". He didn't necessarily need to eat but he did somewhat enjoy people-watching. Wandering closer with his hand stuffed into the pocket of his hoodie, he was startled when a flier was suddenly shoved at him. He took it by reflex more than anything else and went to lean against the wall a few feet away, looking it over.

After reading the flier, Donovan shrugged and decided, why not? He usually didn't bother with the minipets, because it seemed like a lot of work. But this app would let him catch minis without having to actually feed them or anything...

[[Welcome to minipet go. This is an interactive game that allows you to catch minipets. We have minipets of all varieties. Some are water types and are located near the water, and others are fire types located near lava.

You can travel all of Halloween and collect them all.]]

A character appeared on his phone screen. "I’m professor deadwood. Nice to meet you."
"Now tell me, are you a boy or a girl?"
Donovan clicked on "boy" without hesitation, then watched as the question changed...

"What is your name?"
He entered "Donovan" and got a message that the name was already taken. Frowning slightly he tried again. "Dono123". It was boring but he wasn't exactly all that creative. This time the game accepted his name.

"Perfect. Now please take this and fill out my minidex. But wait before you go it’s dangerous. Pick one of these starters here: "

Three minipets appeared on the screen...
"You now have unlimited miniballs until you catch your first one, and it will not run away on you."

He blinked as a ball appeared at the bottom of the screen. Okay, so he was supposed to throw the ball to catch a minipet... He decided to try for the Batling.  
Manda rolled 1 10-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-10)
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 2:33 pm
It looked like the ball would hit the minipet at first, but the minipet wiggled at him and the ball missed. Tilting his head slightly, Donovan tried again.  

Manda

Skilled Explorer

8,700 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100

Manda

Skilled Explorer

8,700 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 2:35 pm
The exact same thing happened again. Looking over toward the booth, Donovan wandered back that way with his phone.

"Hey," he said to the ghoul running it. "Is there a trick to this? It keeps. Wiggling."

phantompanther13

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 3:25 pm
Shiki had found the strange flyer about a game, and he couldn't resist going to find out what the game was about. The small kitsune had brought a phone with him, though he wasn't all that sure about how to play with it. Standing by the flyer as the app downloaded he found himself bouncing nervously on his toes, tails flickering all around him.

Finally a screen popped open asking several questions.

The professor on the screen asked about if he was a boy or a girl. Boy..
Name, um well it is Aoe Shiki.
Now Prof Deadwood let him pick a starter minipet to help him. Oh.. oh what to pick.

Batling looked fluffy, Invisible dog looked.. well like nothing, but there was something about the Demon Cat. It reminded him a bit of another student he met.

Demon Cat!

Now to catch a new mini!  

Steal

Kindred Collector

25,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Kanth rolled 1 12-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-12)

Kanth

Fallen Galaxy

21,490 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 3:28 pm
( posting roll then going to edit heart )  
Steal rolled 1 10-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-10)
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 3:29 pm
Oh, the batling didn't want to go with him to start and he had to catch it. He peered at the fluff and then moved toward it before trying to flick the capture capsule to snag the cute thing. The ball missed by a mile and the batling tries to run away but doesn't make it. Shiki whimpered a bit and looked down sadly.

"No. Got to try again.." He bit his lip and took a deep breath.  

Steal

Kindred Collector

25,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 3:33 pm
Trisha was rather please that she was already getting beta testers. She had a huge grin on her face as a couple of students she didn't know well tried the game.

Then she got a question. "Oh? Is it wiggling? It should catch eventually. You can keep throwing balls until you have it." she typed out a not on her phone. "This is under development, so give it a few more tires and let me know if you are still struggling. However, if you use a minipet treat, it does make it easier to catch." She grinned, excited to have a friend. "Batlings are super cute, aren't they."

Manda

Steal rolled 1 10-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-10)
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 3:33 pm
Shiki eyed the batling and flicked the ball again, hoping that it would capture the fluff ball. Finally the ball hit the batling and it wriggled a few times. Shiki held his breath and finally the capsule sealed.

On the screen came some basic stats and it asked if he wanted to name the batling. Shiki thought then shook his head a bit. "No.. I want to find foxfires." He shut the dialog then started to walk slowly down the hall eyes locked on the screen.
He then realized.. he was going to get a demon cat not a batling.. He messed up. "No... I wanted a cat..." Too late.  

Steal

Kindred Collector

25,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Steal rolled 1 10-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-10)

Steal

Kindred Collector

25,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 3:41 pm
Still blindly walking down the hall he hit the Creepitoria, literally, smack in the face... door hit him. He winced and wiped his nose, before pushing the door open. "Owee.. oh.. oh!!" He raced across the floor a mini!  
Steal rolled 1 10-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-10)
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 3:45 pm
A misty haze filled the screen then up popped a rare mini, looking at him and bouncing a bit. Shiki gave a squeak of delight at the site and looked at his balls on the bottom on the screen. He had to catch it. It was a foxfire and he was not going to miss the lovely fluttering fancy!

Flicking the capsule, while poised on one foot he held his breath.  

Steal

Kindred Collector

25,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Steal

Kindred Collector

25,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 3:48 pm
It was perfect!

Shiki started yipping and dancing around the room before showing the capture to the first being he ran into. He looked as if he was won some kind of major prize the way his ears were perked and tails flagged.

"I got a fancy foxfire!!" He kept bouncing and yipping with joy, sounding a lot like a puppy. "I'm going to catch ALL the foxfires!"

Phantompanther13
You have created an addict. Be proud.

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas