Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
[PRP] Do You Believe in Magic? (Wander + Cynril)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 5:17 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Trust the magic of new beginnings...

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 8:19 pm
It was a lovely night at the swamp. And, even as lovely and safe as it was, Cynril couldn't help but feel... Lonely. Lately he had been think much about his old life, his old home, about his morail. He even woke up at abnormal hours just to cry about not having them around anymore. So, in hopes to keep his mind busy, he wandered, and looked through the trash as he hide whatever he could find in his pockets. The child heaved a sigh as he sat down on the dirt near some trash cans, feeling somewhat like home-- like Civisect. He couldn't say he didn't miss the amount of times trolls nearly culled him but he did miss the big dazzling city, with its nice ads, view, and treasures.

Cynril looked to the side as he watched his imaginary lusus smell some of the rotten fruit while they kept him company. "J-jer...?" The mutant sniffled. The lusus looked at him with a cheeky smile, causing Cyn to look away bashfully. It was embarrassing to talk about his morail to them. "F-forget it... keep on doin' th-that."

Stuffing his hands into his pockets, Cynril found an old piece of candy-- one of Awassi's candy pieces. He wasn't sure when or why did they gave it to him, but for some reason, he never dared to eat it. So instead he stared at it for a couple of moments, twirling it through his fingers. He remembered that one time he showed his morail how he could make it disappear, those were certainly the good old days. Without putting much thought, he held the candy in his left hand and placed it between his thumb and first two fingers.

"Jerem. H-hey!" He said, capturing his lusus's attention once more. "Watch th-this!" Cynril brought his right hand into position, took it, and reach in as if he was about to grab the candy. Then, he positioned his hand as if he was going to grab the candy with his thumb coming in under the candy and brought his four fingers over the top of it. Of course it was all a simple illusion. He did the misdirection, hid the candy back in his pocket, and revealed his "empty" hand to the imaginary lusus.

"T-ta-da!" He giggled. His disappearing games always lifted up his mood.

Gl!tch~
o uo/

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 8:13 pm
Keeping clean in the bog was never easy. A lot of trolls got used to getting grimy, but Wander wanted to keep her clothes as nice as possible. It was one of the few things that made her feel good. Another thing that made her feel good was getting new books whenever some were dropped off from The Outside. So Wander had done just that, pumping herself up enough to go to town and tuck a selection into a basket, then find her way back towards her hive without stepping in any muck.

Suffice to say, it wasn't easy.

Lots of less than graceful side-steps, turns, hops, and near acrobatics just to stay on dry-ish land. Finally, though, she found a stretch where she could walk normally for a time. The orangeblood stopped to catch her breath. Abby snoozed on her shoulders in the meantime.

Over the snore-purring, Wander heard a voice. She turned about, soon seeing a kid sitting on the ground and doing something with his hands. The movements looked familiar, like maneuvers she had seen before. And at the end of it, the 'ta da', made her blink as she connected the dots.

Despite herself, Wander stood up on her toes a little, clutching her basket, and called over, "A-are you performing?"

ImaginationsParadise
Poof! A tag

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 6:40 pm
Huh?

Cynril looked up just to see someone looking at him. He gulped as he got a good look at her and tried his best not to let his fight-or-flight system to take over. After all, he was in the safe place, nothing bad would happen. Thinking about that made him relax. E-everything will be ok...

"Um..." He stuttered, he couldn't remember the word. But she said preforming, maybe that was it? "I was doing a... um... A disappearing game I g-guess..." That trick was something he picked up over the years while he strolled like a vagabond through the streets with his morail and caught a glimpse of various street magic shows. He never away from that sleight of hand though, that was the only trick the child knew by heart. Sure he saw some other tricks now and then, but he lacked the confidence to try his own hand at them. Stuffing the candy into his pocket, he made his way towards Wander.

"I-I... I don't know how to e-explain but..." Maybe showing her would explain it without the need of words. So he repeated the trick one more time for the orangeblood to see. Just making the candy disappear with a swift move of his hand, easy peasy... If he actually knew her. Midway the candy slipped though his hand, falling into the ground.

"It... doesn't always work... ehe... But that was, um, i-it..." The teal mutant said bashfully. What else he could do besides act like a total fool? Introduce himself so the ground could swallow him up. "I'm Cynril... What a-about you?"

Gl!tch~
Pick a card any card! Thank you for your patience <3

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 1:38 pm
A game? Hm. She watched him do it again. Wander kept a close eye on the process, and blinked when it failed. "Ah..." But she thought she knew what we was trying to do. "Y-you make the c-candy d-d-disap-pear, right? I-I like that trick." While it was very simple, that didn't matter. Someone doing magic tricks at all in the swamp was a surprise! Especially a stranger. She had never heard of a 'Cynril' before.

She stepped up closer. The other troll seemed nice. Maybe they could be friends... "I-I'm Wander. I-I like magic, too..." She kneeled and picked up the dropped candy. "A-and candy. H-here you go."

ImaginationsParadise
Wowza!

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 3:56 pm
"Y-yeah! It's n-nice... It's the one I-I like the m-most..." He replied bashfully. Ah, magic! That was the word he had forgotten. Cynril took the candy back from Wander with a smile, stuffing it back in his pocket for safekeeping.

He made a mental note to remember her name as she seemed like someone he could get along with in this swamp. Not that he didn't or wouldn't get along with anyone else but... It was weird, finding someone else who'd be interested in the same thing he was interested in. Could they have more things in common?

"It's f-fun... I like doing that t-trick and...." Should Cynril really mention the escape tricks? He wasn't that good at them just yet and needed to practice more now. "I wish I-I could do more of 'em..." It was best to leave that out for now. "What t-tricks do you k-know W-wander?" The child would love to see her tricks! She seemed so much better compared to him.

Gl!tch~

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 6:34 pm
"Y-you'll be able to, I-I bet... W-with practice a-and guides... Th-that's h-how I get b-better, anyway." She had to wonder what manuals he used. But that'd be a question for later.

"A-ah..." Wander rubbed the back of her neck a little. "I-I like to p-practice c-card tricks and hat t-tricks... S-s-simple knots a-are fun too b-but they're a l-little rough for me..." She had a hard time getting the hang of them, but she wasn't going to give up! "But I-I'm trying to get b-better! And I like w-watching m-magic show tapes. D-d-do you watch shows, t-too?" What a pleasant conversation! The kid's clothes were very drab, though, so it was hard to tell that he was into this stuff! Maybe she could help him with that, if he wanted.

ImaginationsParadise

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 5:20 pm
"Th-thanks, I really hope I c-can!" He smiled. "I try to p-p-practice a lot but..." The she said a strange word. His smile faded slightly as he asked, "Um, wh-what are g-g-guides?"

Cynril tilted his head to the side slightly as he tried to picture what Wander said. Even if he was learning more and more words with each passing night, Cynril still came across new words! Learning all of them sure was hard. Anyways, that wouldn't stop him from having an enjoyable conversation with the orangeblood. "O-oh, those sound so c-c-cool even if they're a bit hard to do... I'd like to see you doing one of th-those tricks! I'm sure you're b-better than me..." Cynril smiled, being one hundred percent honest. Everyone was, in some way or other, better than him-- and he knew it.

"Oh... W-well, I've watched some sh-shows... But the street m-magic kind of shows. Sometimes I w-watched some on TV but..." He said looking down at his feet. He could still remember the times he'd watch those shows in awe, trying to copy what the performers did even if he constantly failed. Some of those night he'd been hungry and cold, but the sight of that, wether he stood in front of a TV shop, or peeked through someone's windowsill or simply rushed his way to the front of the crowd just to see the magic happen... During those moments, he'd completely forget about his problems.

"Y-you should see th-those! Th-those are really cool, and the t-trolls doing them are v-very brave..." He'd love to be brave like them. Oh well.

"Maybe, we c-can see one together one night... Maybe... Not s-sure if you would like th-that."
He scratched his arms, mentally slapping himself for saying that. As if Byakko would let him out just like that without someone to care for him. Honestly he didn't want to bother anyone with that, but it was a nice thought to see a street show again. More if Wander hadn't seen them.

Gl!tch~

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:57 pm
"Ahhhh... Guides a-are what you read o-o-or watch t-to learn h-how to do something... They u-usually include step-by-step instructions..." A little weird that he didn't know what that was. But maybe he was a reclusive swamp kid, or something.

She blushed a bit at Cynril's enthusiasm about her abilities. "I-I don't know... I'm s-still not much more th-than a beginner... I think w-when I've gotten a g-good trick worked out I-I'll show you!" He deserved better than a really, really basic thing like coin tricks.

Street shows... Now that was a concept. Wander knew they existed but she didn't see them much, not compared to the recorded showings. Partially because...street performers drew crowds, and Wander preferred avoiding getting caught in those.

"A-all performers are brave, r-really..." But maybe there was more risk in trying to catch passerbys' attention. Hm.

"Seeing one t-together one night...th-that would be nice, I think! I-If your l-lusus is okay with it..." Wander herself was more inclined to try watching one if she wasn't on her own for it.

ImaginationsParadise
After FIFTY-THOUSAND YEARSSSSS

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:09 am
"O-oh! Okay! A-as payback, I'll sh-show you my, uh... tricks! And m-maybe you can give me some um... tips I-I think that's how they're c-called?" That made a little sense. Hopefully he'd managed to retain that information for a long time. One thing was for sure, he'd take the orangeblood out to see a street magic show some day. He was sure Byakko would disapprove of him going out of the swamp unless he was with someone she trusted. And he wasn't going to go through the trouble of asking or bothering someone with his childish whims. "My um... m-my lusus wouldn't so okay with it be-cause I m-might get them in s-s-some trouble... B-but, I promise I will!" He crossed his little heart with a smile.

"I-I'll take you t-to my favorite street m-magician so w-we can watch their sh-show together!"
Cynril's smile widened a bit, liking the idea very much. Sure he didn't considered the risks but, how could he! He only hoped he'd be able to keep his promise in the future and hopefully be c=able to become good friends with Wander.

Gl!tch~
short!

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash