Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 9:09 pm
continues from here
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

When: A few days after their first meeting, the pair spend a night hanging out together.

Where: In the Four Fronds, Eilidh's hive

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 9:10 pm
After meeting the tealblood Eilidh in the woods, and being offered a place to stay for the night Xavier had reluctantly traveled with her, hand in hand back to her place within the Four Fronds. The large den was easy enough for his mother to fit inside, and as promised she'd had an additional recupracoon for him. While he'd been wary of being in a strange trolls hive...his time with Nucleo and Amonee had taught him sometrolls could be trusted. Their walk to her hive hand in hand talking that first night had Xavier letting his gaurd down. The girl was excitable and nervous, but she meant well..both of them had rights to be afraid. Alternia was a dangerous world.

He'd woken up early, when the sun was still out to made them their evening first meal. Xavier hadn't been able to stay asleep, his sleep schedule hadn't been adjusted since coming back from Bloodfest yet. Yawning he checked on the grubloaf he'd made for them all, and the eggs still cooking. He hoped she liked scrambled..he wasn't very good at making other kinds.

Anu slept soundly in the center room, for now content knowing they were all safe and sound. Xavier making new little friends was touching.  

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

Hobo Pixi

Divine Demigod

17,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 9:14 pm
Papa Bear was first out of the two to arise, sniffing around in the kitchen as a way of approval for the food that Xavier was making. The bear lusus then make his way to eat some honey. His personal stash was stored in the pantry, which the large white bear was quick to help himself.

Eilidh finally woke up, stretching then getting up to get ready for the night. She dressed quickly before she made her way to the kitchen. "Evening... Smells good." She said tiredly, waving a hand sleepily in her guests direction.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 9:16 pm
Xavier peered around to the tealbloods lusus with a small wary smile. He wouldn't touch or pet the creature without his ward near by but he did offer the creature a respected bow of his head. It settled down and began chowing down on its honey, to which the jadeblood went back to what he was doing. He looked at her with a smile lining his face as the boy hopped down off his chair he'd used to make cooking a bit easier.

"Good evening. Did yuh sleep well?" He asked curiously as he plated the eggs along with flap beast meat and some fresh apple juice thanks to his apple farming friend from the city. "Thanks..I hope so. It's better then nothing right?" Xavier murmured softly deciding to sit at the table, waiting for her nervous whether he'd actually cooked everything properly...what if she hated it?  

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

Hobo Pixi

Divine Demigod

17,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 9:23 pm
Eilidh smiled to Xavier, rubbing her eyes some before taking a seat and trying a bite of the food. She beamed Xavier a smile, "Wow this is really good Xavvy!" She exclaimed, offering Papa Bear a bite in which he obliged and made a pleasant sound. She looked to Xavier, "Papa bear likes it!" She ate more, pleased with the food then taking a sip of the apple juice. "mnn... Thank you."

She smiled as she said her thanks. "What else do you know how to cook?... Do you like to cook?" She asked curiously. "I love cooking and baking... maybe next time we can bake or cook something together?" Eilidh offered after a moment of consieration.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 9:44 pm
Xavier looked between Eilidh and her lusus before he smiled sheepishly. "I wasn't really sure if yuh would..but Im glad you both are in agreement." He let out a long exhale he hadn't realized he was holding in. "I've only really done a few things.." He admitted having prepared what he knew best. Sitting down he joined her after getting his kindly mother a plate. Sighing happily he idle swung his legs tiredly on the chair as he smiled.

"I can do a pretty good pasta dish..it has mostly veggies In it but sometimes meat like flap beasts." He admitted. "Hoofbeast burgers and stew aren't to hard. Anything else I am not sure I'm that great at. I'd love to cook with you!" He exclaimed excitedly with a wide smile. While tired Xavier seemed to perk up. "I usually don't ask...Nucleo and Amonee prepare their things like I do and we share. It would be nice to share something like this with you." He rambled on a bit nervously but joyful none the less. Xaviers sense or responsibility made him want to care for others and always do what was the right thing. "Maybe you can teach me how to bake...Mum usually does the baking around here..I'd love to get better." His brows furrowed slightly as he rubbed his neck a bit.

"What so yuh usually do in your free time for fun?" Xavier inquired curiously, wanting to essentially learn everything about his teal friend.  

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

Hobo Pixi

Divine Demigod

17,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 9:53 pm
Eilidh listened to Xavier explain what he could cook, thinking he was probably bad at cooking most things. She nodded to him as a way of showing she was listening to him, even if she stared at him and lost herself in thought for parts and bits of his explanation.

"Sure, I could teach you to bake." She offered, "it's easy if you have a good imagination and if you are good at knowing what really tastes good together." She explained as she stretched some. "I make a killer pie and grubloaf!" She added.

The tealblood rubbed the back of her neck, "me?.... well I collect honey... and adventure I guess." She explained, finishing her food and juice. "Sorta depends on what I need?" She said unsure then crossing her arms to think. "So.. I guess what I'm saying is if I need meat then I hunt or if I need silk then I adventure to find spiders or caterpillars.... whatever has silk." She explained. "What about you?"

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:07 pm
Xavier realized he was rambling to and extent when she nodded her head and went silent. His freckled cheeks flushed slightly as he smiled sheepishly. "Thank yuh...I look forward to it!" He shifted in his chair as he swung his feet back and forth a bit. Yawning loudly he rubbed his eyes a few times as he beamed at her as she mentioned her killer recipes. His tummy rumbled slightly at the others comment. "Have you ever considered baking for the cafe?" He asked curiously as he finished his food slipping to the sink to wash his plate having already swept up the dishes from the morning. He came back around for her dishes as he looked thoughtful.

"I usually spend time watching the sun rise and set when I can... Hiking, working at the cafe..um. Harvesting gems from my mine...hunting as needed for the house and practicing with my glaive. Music...I really love playing on my tin whistle." He admitted before pausing to consider if there was anything else worth mentioning. "I also like refining gems into jewelry..it's one of my favorite ways to pass the time. I also watch movies occasionally with Cleo and Amo." He added thoughtfully as he stood beside her.

"D.. do you like bracelets or necklaces...I can also make rings I'd like to make something for you in exchange for cooking lessons." Xavier realized he'd hinted at the fact he could be in sunlight. He held his breathe waiting to see if the other commented or not.  

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

Hobo Pixi

Divine Demigod

17,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:10 pm
Eilidh watched as Xavier collected the dishes, not complaining since dishes were the bane of her existence. "No.... I haven't. Papa bear told me that I shouldn't go to town often since I could get hurt and or stolen from. I don't have much as it is." She explained. His comment on watching the sunset wasn't really something she thought too much into. "Hiking is fun.... you can see and find cool things hiking." She added before her brows knit together, "what's a tin whistle?" She asked curiously,

"gem collecting? You make jewelry?" She more or less repeated rather than asked. "That's really cool!" She smiled brightly to him, "I'm not picky.... you can make me anything." She told him, "but you know... I wasn't planning on charging you anything..." she explained, looking to her lap.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:25 pm
As Xavier collected the dishes he shuffled closer to the sink to slip them in. As he did so the jadeblood fumbled with what he had as one of the plates slipped from his grasp and fell into the sink. Foolishly he immediately reached for the plate in hopes of saving it. His hand slid against one of the sharp knife-like splinters without thinking. Gasping in pain as the feeling radiated from his cut he watched jade ooze and slowly drip into the sink. His freckled cheeks paled as he stared at his hand then dish with a sad expression. "I...I'm sorry...I will replace that for yuh." He winced as he ran his hand under cool water for a moment as he sighed.

"Yuh...I tend to avoid big crowds too." Xavier agreed as he tried to recompose himself as he pressed his hand against his kilt holding the cloth to the wound to keep blood from getting all over.

Xavier was slightly surprised she ignored the comment about seeing the sun. Maybe...his being a jadeblood wasn't that unusual after all. Smiling a little at her question about what a tin whistle was he walked to his bag he'd brought with him and produced the small musical instrument. "I will play it for you another time when my hand isn't..." He trailed off with a sheepish embarrassed expression.

"Ah yuh I do!" He explained with a wide smile. Xaviers eyes widened. He had not considered the idea she wouldn't want payment. "Well...then I will just make you one just because. It will be a surprise what you get." He blushed his cheeks tinting with his jade hue as he glanced down at his boots rocking on his heels slightly.  

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

Hobo Pixi

Divine Demigod

17,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:30 pm
Eilidh watched as he went to do the dishes, smiling in appreciation. "Ah! You don't have to do the dishes! You are my gue--" she started to say as he very clearly cut himself. Eilidh's mind was unsure if healing was required but she needed to make sure he was okay.

She quickly hopped out of her seat and rushed to him, grabbing his hand. "Don't get your blood on your clothes!... it will stain." She warned, looking at the deep cut. Without any further hesitation, she took a deep breath as she brought his hand to her lips and kissed his wound. As he pulled away from his hand, it healed up the cut. Her face tinted with teal as she looked away shyly.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:32 pm
Xavier looked away briefly as he felt fairly embarrassed he'd managed to mess up the dishes in no time flat so quickly. In his mind he had deserved the deep cut for having messed up and was to blame for the broken dish. "I..it's okay.." He glanced down at his kilt glad for the matching color between the fabric and his own blood.

As she approached and took his hand into her own Xavier blinked at her wondering why she suddenly took in a deep breath. Blinking slightly he watched as she pulled his hand to her lips. His eyes widened in confusion as the pain in his hand went from a throbbing sensation to absolutely nothing. "E..Eilidh...?" He asked softly as he looked to her with confusion. His gaze flickered to his hand as he realized what had happened.

It was healed. Like it had never happened.

Xavier was in awe of the other. "This...is incredible. It's nothing compared to being able to walk around in the sunlight." He smiled at her genuinely in thanks. "Thank you..truly." He said gently squeezing her hand.  

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

Hobo Pixi

Divine Demigod

17,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:37 pm
Eilidh flushed a darker teal, nibbling at her lip as she was called amazing. "You... really think so?... I don't normally let anyone know I can heal... Papa Bear told me that bad people would have taken me and used my powers or something similar." She explained, taking his other hand and kissing a smaller wound that was likely over looked.

"I'm glad that you don't think I'm weird... my first friend... she called me weird and was mean to me... her purple blood was weird but I always healed her... till the one day I couldn't." She explained, smiling sadly.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:40 pm
Xavier smiled gently as he nodded then to explain he was most assuredly sure she was great. "Y...yuh you really are! Not likely trolls with powers are respected members of Alternia. Jadeblood's are mostly archaic. As a culture they use to exclusively care for mother grubs...and turn into rainbow drinkers when we die. It comes with the sunlight...I don't usually tell anyone I am...but with Mum....it is a hard topic to lie about." He admitted reluctantly.

He looked to his hand in awe. None of the cuts were there...he felt much better in fact. Xavier couldn't believe his eyes much the same way Nucleo and his clones were extraordinary so too was Eilidh's gift. All trolls powered or abnormal were gifted in their own right in all fairness. "I'm sorry to hear about the purple blood..they were wrong. You are great as is." He encouraged with a gently clasp of his hand on her shoulder.

"I promise." The jadeblood added after a moment before removing the hand on her shoulder to clasp her hand holding his with a sense of childish determination and joy.  

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

Hobo Pixi

Divine Demigod

17,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:43 pm
Eilidh listened to Xavier, smiling when he had really meant what he said. She flattened her pleated skirt shyly.

She began rocking back and forth on her feet. "Hey... Xavvy, wanna go for a hike? Maybe when we get to the top of the mountain.. you can play your tin flute?" She offered, "I'll make the lunch."

Alternia RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff