I am a Hero....Right? 1x1 (yaoi) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Luneaska

Fashionable Detective

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 11:30 pm
Rosso is a hero, one who believed he was doing the best for his kingdom even as they sent him time and again to his death. Even as he was forced to murder those he holds dear in the name of the greater good. After years and years of this he breaks. Going into despair over the things he's done Rosso decides that on his final mission to kill a enemy king, he will instead throw himself at whatever mercies he might get from the man no longer caring what happens to himself.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Name: Rosso L'arc

Personality: Was once a very vibrant and happy man, one whose smiles and laughter lit up a room full of people, now he is nothing more than a broken shell of himself. Has a very twisted view of what it means to be a hero due to what he's done and has extremely low self worth. His view of right and wrong is also extremely skewed because in most of his missions, the kingdom taught to do whatever was necessary to finish. Even if it meant killing innocents.

Background: Formally was the captain of a small mercenary band that rose to fame after they were the only survivors of a great battle, the king seeing that he could use a charismatic man like Rosso among his knights took him and elevated the rest of group. It went downhill from there because the king they were working for was extremely ruthless and only cared about power, and the prestige Rosso might bring to him.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:08 am
Luneaska
Rosso is a hero, one who believed he was doing the best for his kingdom even as they sent him time and again to his death. Even as he was forced to murder those he holds dear in the name of the greater good. After years and years of this he breaks. Going into despair over the things he's done Rosso decides that on his final mission to kill a enemy king, he will instead throw himself at whatever mercies he might get from the man no longer caring what happens to himself.

Personality: Was once a very vibrant and happy man, one whose smiles and laughter lit up a room full of people, now he is nothing more than a broken shell of himself. Has a very twisted view of what it means to be a hero due to what he's done and has extremely low self worth. His view of right and wrong is also extremely skewed because in most of his missions, the kingdom taught to do whatever was necessary to finish. Even if it meant killing innocents.

Background: Formally was the captain of a small mercenary band that rose to fame after they were the only survivors of a great battle, the king seeing that he could use a charismatic man like Rosso among his knights took him and elevated the rest of group. It went downhill from there because the king they were working for was extremely ruthless and only cared about power, and the prestige Rosso might bring to him.

Hello. I am interested in this...  

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Luneaska

Fashionable Detective

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 5:21 pm
DragonMistress07
Luneaska

*great! I'm at work right now so I can't really do anything but if you wanna post a character profile go ahead!*  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 5:36 pm
Luneaska
DragonMistress07
Luneaska

*great! I'm at work right now so I can't really do anything but if you wanna post a character profile go ahead!*

Okay  

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 6:01 pm
Name: Tenshi Skyheart

Personality: Tenshi comes off as a sweet, kind, generous if not a bit unpredictable kinda man, never mind that he is a King. He is known to be very generous towards animals, children and the elderly. But he can also be cold and ruthless whenever he or his kingdom is threatened. He doesn't take to kindly to it and uses every method he can to crush his enemies and usually comes out on top. Oh, and he's also effeminate but please don't say into his face. He hates it when people mistake him for a woman.

Background: Tenshi is the king of Cimmaron and Rosso's target for assassination. Tenshi is the only son of the kingdom's former king who died in the war and the queen who died a year ago from a terrible illness. So, as soon as he came of age at 21, he was crowned King and has been ruling his kingdom for a year and doing well. So, imagine his surprise when he learns that an enemy king has hired someone to kill him and not just anyone, Rosso.

Portrait:

User Image
Luneaska

(I hope this is okay)  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 9:24 pm
DragonMistress07

*I am home! Also it looks good, I just realized I didn't have Rosso's picture up and added it. I'm gonna grab something to eat really quick and then we can start*  

Luneaska

Fashionable Detective

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 9:39 pm
Luneaska
DragonMistress07

*I am home! Also it looks good, I just realized I didn't have Rosso's picture up and added it. I'm gonna grab something to eat really quick and then we can start*

Okay.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:21 pm
DragonMistress07

*Okay back, do you wanna start or do you want me to?*  

Luneaska

Fashionable Detective

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:23 pm
Luneaska
DragonMistress07

*Okay back, do you wanna start or do you want me to?*

Could you, please?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 11:12 pm
DragonMistress07

Rosso moved through the shadow's of Tenshi's castle, surprisingly it had been quite easy for him to get into it. But perhaps that was because of his experiences. He had occasionally been sent on assassination missions, the King of Halua had told them it would been good for one of his best knights to have a broad skill set, for the good of the kingdom. At the time he had been honored but now......he knew better.

Rosso had mostly gotten a layout of the castle and eavesdropping on some of the servants he found out that the King, Tenshi would be most likely be in the war room going over reports. Stepping inside a nearby alcove he let out a quiet breath his hand going to his face where a black mask sat. It had been given to him two years ago when he was starting to be sent out on more dangerous missions.

The king had said it was to help hide his identity, to strike fear into the hearts of their enemies but Rosso knew how he looked with it. Nothing more than a muzzled dog awaiting his Master's command, letting out a hiss he tore off the mask and threw it to the floor. Rosso rubbed a shaking hand over his face and made to step back out into the hall.

He couldn't stop now, not after his came this far. It was time to meet his fate for good or ill.  

Luneaska

Fashionable Detective

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 7:07 am
Tenshi sighed as he went over the reports that his Captain had given him earlier. He had been up most of the night flight over them as if he didn't he would never hear the end of it from his Captain. He ran a pale hand through his blue locks as he started to go back to his reports. Thank the gods that he had the foresight to ask the kitchen staff for some food as he was going to need it. As his blue eyes scanned the report, noting that there was a lot of bandits taking up residence in the old ruins near the kingdom. No. That will not do. He would definitely do something about that tomorrow. He did not want bandits anywhere near his kingdom or people.

After a bit he decided to take a break and with that thought, he got up, stretching before padding over to his balcony to get some fresh air. He sighed as the night breeze weaved through his hair, cooling his skin a bit. King Tenshi was describe as "beautiful" to anyone who met him not that he cared so much for things. He hated when people mistook him for a woman and he made sure they knew otherwise. Win a shake of his head, he turned his gaze to the sky, enjoying the sight of he stars, not knowing that someone was slowly heading towards him to take his life.

All was silent until he heard something outside the door. He blinked before turning his head towards door, wondering who could be up this time of night as he knew it was only him in the war room.

(Sorry I can't write more...is two paragraphs okay?)
Luneaska

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 8:39 am
DragonMistress07

*It's fine I don't normally write this long anyways and apologies for the wait, my internet died last night and I was only able to get it back up this morning*

Rosso stopped, in front of the door to the war room quietly listening for any sounds. He could hear footsteps on the other side and his hand went to his weapon. a dagger before stopping.

"That isn't what you're here for, remember?"
Letting out sigh his hand dropped and he instead stepped back from the door.

How cowardly, that he couldn't even meet his death without hesitation, Rosso took another step back from the door and made to move off back into the shadows.  

Luneaska

Fashionable Detective

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 8:58 am
Occ: It's okay. I understand

Tenshi padded on over to the door, pausing for a second before opening it and poking his head outside to see if anyone was there. "Hello?' he called out into the empty hall, his eyes sweeping the area. He waited a few seconds before shaking his head and going back inside. That was odd. He could have sworn he had heard someone outside his door. He decided that maybe he had been in the room too long and it was time for him to get some sleep.

With that decision made, he gathered up the reports, placing them in sweat pile before showing them away in a protective alcove where only he he access to. And so, he cleaned up the rest of the room before exiting and heading to his bedchamber.

Luneaska

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 8:45 pm
DragonMistress07

*Hey sorry for disappearing suddenly, my grandma died suddenly and I just got overwhelmed and had to take a break. But I'm back now if you still wanna rp*  

Luneaska

Fashionable Detective

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 8:52 pm
Luneaska
DragonMistress07

*Hey sorry for disappearing suddenly, my grandma died suddenly and I just got overwhelmed and had to take a break. But I'm back now if you still wanna rp*

It is okay. I am sorry for your loss. I know how it feels. I lost both sets of my grandmothers and grandfathers. Plus my uncle and aunt. I understand. Of course I do. I'm rest to go when you are.  
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff