Reply Alternia RP
[PRP] Late Night Snack (Eilidh + Nucleo) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Doutei

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 6:29 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

good things come in small packages

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 6:30 pm
Was it really only midnight?

Exhausted from a long night without any breaks, Nucleo wiped at his brow with a towel. His business was growing slowly and he was happy for it, but it came with more work. He wasn't getting enough sleep either, with the noisy remodels to his hive. This must be how Xavier and Amonee felt after one of their all day adventures! He longed to go on one with them but hadn't found an answer for the sun damage yet.

Finally there was a lull in customers and he was able to wipe down the tables and start a new pot of coffee. Relieved, the greenblood leaned against the counter and contemplated if he had the energy leftover to go into the back kitchen and grab something to eat.

Hobo Pixi

Doutei

Hobo Pixi

Divine Demigod

17,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:24 pm
Finally! Eilidh pulled the fresh grubloaf out of oven, setting ontop to cook. She moved to finish mixing the frosting, smiling to herself. Xavier had mention how over worked nucleo had been, especially lately. So today she had planned to bring him a snack for working so hard. Sure, she barely knew nucleo but Xavier talked about him a lot and he seemed friendly enough.

Gathering all she was bringing into a basket, she took off towards the cafe. The journey seemed fast as she was stuck in her own thoughts. With a shy smile, she slipped into the cafe. "H-hey nucleo." She bit her lip before slipping to the counter and setting the basket down.

Doutei

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:27 pm
"Hello!" Nucleo jumped at the sound of the door opening and turned to see a cute tealblood enter. With colorful streaks in her hair and some bows, the girl was adorable. He brightened as she approached the counter and said his name. Nucleo was used to trolls knowing his name before he knew theirs. It was a side effect of his clones, as well as having a public business. She seemed familiar though... who was she again?

"What's in the basket?" His curiosity was peaked at the gentle clunk of her placing something on the counter. It wasn't unusual for guests to be carrying purses and bags but baskets on the other hand... those kinds of things were usually for picnics and baking, right?

"It smells good!"

Hobo Pixi

Doutei

Hobo Pixi

Divine Demigod

17,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:28 pm
"O-oh... Uh.." Eilidh suddenly felt extremely shy. At least she did indeed find the right troll. "X-Xavier told me that you were over working yourself lately... And since you are his good friend.. I-I thought you might like a snack." She looked down, poking her fingers together as she spoke then looking up slowly to meet the others gaze. "It's.. Just a little something." She added as she reached to open the basket to show nucleo the freshly made grubloaf and fresh squeezed juice. "I hope you like it..." She nipped at her lip again, softly kicking at the ground.

Doutei

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:33 pm
"That Xavier!" Nucleo chuckled, a little embarrassed but happy that his friend was worried about him. He hadn't expected the jadeblood to start sending other trolls to check on him! Well, he'd let the boy off the hook this time because the girl seemed nice. Also, because she'd brought free food which was never a bad thing!

"Alright, I'll have some. Can't say no to grubloaf! But you have to have some too, okay?" The greenblood smiled and reached behind the counter to grab some silverware. He brought out two plates and two sets of forks and knives, placing one in front of her too. Letting her handle pouring them some juice, Nucleo took a seat and cut them both a piece. Scooping some up to his mouth, the boy took a bite.

"Wow, this is great! Did you make it yourself?" He didn't see any packaging on it so it must've been homemade!

Hobo Pixi

Doutei

Hobo Pixi

Divine Demigod

17,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:35 pm
Eilidh blinked with surprise before telling herself that surely the other was concerned that she was poisoning him. "Okay... I-if you would like." She replied as she watched him pull out plates and silverware. She carefully poured some juice into two cups and took a seat with Nucleo. She looked up to the taller troll then shyly looked down. "I'm... Eilidh... one of Xavvy's friends." She introduced, not wanting to be rude.

She watched as Nucleo took a bite, worried that he wouldn't like the grubloaf. To her relief, he seemed to really like it. The tealblood smiled, a teal flush burning her cheeks. "Yeah... I made it by myself... the frosting too." She explained as she took a bite then a sip of the juice. "I made it before I came over... and even freshly squeezed the juice too." She added as she poked at her grubloaf with her fork... still feeling a tad shy.

Doutei

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:36 pm
"That's right!" Nucleo exclaimed as she introduced herself. He paused and gave her a sheepish smile after realizing he'd been a little loud. Whoops!

"I mean, I remember him mentioning you!" The boy continued to eat his grubloaf excitedly. It was really good and a wonderful surprise after the way things had been going lately. He was impressed when she mentioned she'd also made the frosting and the juice! The way she humbly averted her eyes made him melt a little, feeling for the girl.

"He didn't tell me you were so good in the kitchen!" The greenblood smiled, praising her so she might gain some confidence. He wasn't a gourmet judge or anything but Nucleo liked to think he had a good handle on how café food and drinks should taste.

"What's your favorite thing to make?" He asked, curious. It was always interesting what people answered.

Hobo Pixi

Doutei

Hobo Pixi

Divine Demigod

17,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:36 pm
Eilidh jumped a little, startled at the loud reply but easily settled back into eating a bite again. "He mentioned me?... really?" She asked curiously, happy to hear that he thinks about her like she does. "He's really sweet, isn't he?" She mentioned before blushing again, rubbing her neck and giggling a bit. She sounded obsessed or something, didn't she?

She looked up to Nucleo as he mentioned her being good at something, "M-Me?... Oh.. I just followed the recipe, honest." She tried to explain, after all... it wasn't really good because of her cooking, it was good because of the recipe... right? Nibbling her lip nervously, she managed to smile some. "My favorite thing to make?.. like food? I guess... I like making breaded flapping beast... and breaded mushrooms. Though... I like making grubloaf too." She replied, tapping her chin as she looked up in thought.

Doutei

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:37 pm
"Yes he is!" The look on her face when talking about Xavier was transparent. Her flustered joy reminded Nucleo of how he'd been acting up until recently. It was a sad reminder of how fleeting those feelings could be if not acted upon. He wanted to ask Eilidh more about the topic but didn't want to scare her off. Perhaps later when they became more comfortable with each other, then he could encourage her.

"Breaded flapping beast? You know, I'll be hungry again tomorrow..." The greenblood joked, half serious. Her choices both sounded delicious, could anyone blame him? He wasn't self-centered enough to actually expect her to do it though- she surely had plans for tomorrow already.

With an impish smile, he cut himself another small piece of grubloaf. Hey, he was eating for multiple people here!

"How did you and Xavier meet, by the way?" Hopefully in a way less painful than him!

Hobo Pixi

Doutei

Hobo Pixi

Divine Demigod

17,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:39 pm
Eilidh began to feel a little less shy, happy that she was with someone that her friend also adored.... She could understand why... Nucleo was so... Tall! Okay okay, and handsome too. She wondered what Xavier and nucleo's relationship was like.

The tealblood smile softly, "w-well... Finding flapping beasts is hard work and I only really hunt them when papa bear is craving them." She explained, messing with her bow a bit. "But... If you'd like... I'll cook for you if you get me the ingredients. I can cook just about anything... " she looked to nucleo, feeling shy again. "I'll cook for you." With a little breath, she shoved her shyness to the back burner. "What do you like to cook?" She asked curiously, he did own a cafe after all.. Surly he enjoyed cooking too. Perhaps she could drop by tomorrow too... He does work really hard.

Eilidh watched as nucleo took another slice, happy he was enjoying the grubloaf. His next question wasn't at all surprising... She had been curious herself. "Oh.. He was hunting flapping beasts when I happened upon him in the forest... So I followed him until I felt he was not a threat then made myself visible... He talked for a long time and I showed him where mushrooms grew often in that part of the woods... Then he stayed over." She explained, taking a sip of her juice. "How's you both meet?"

Doutei

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:40 pm
"I like making various pastas and snack food! But I'm trying to expand my repertoire since it'll help my business." Nucleo answered, nodding to the menu by the counter. His choice of drinks had expanded since Bloodfest and he had a few types of sandwiches and whatnot available but there was always room for more. The main concern was keeping a good balance of not overshooting what was sustainable. He didn't want the quality of his products to decline in the effort to provide more choices.

"Wow! Well then clearly what we should do is make him catch a flapping beast for us and then you can prepare one for all of us to share!" The greenblood brightened at her story. It didn't surprise him that Xavier had coaxed her out with his calm demeanor. She seemed shy but openminded.

"I fell off a cliff!" The teen admitted with a sheepish expression. "Don't worry, I'm okay! Xavier and our good friend Amonee found me and brought me home." His body had recovered since the fall and he'd learned his lesson about being more careful when climbing. Goatmom didn't like it but she couldn't tell him not to keep at it when she did so herself.

"We all like to go adventuring. What kinds of things do you like to do?"

Hobo Pixi

Doutei

Hobo Pixi

Divine Demigod

17,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:42 pm
Eilidh smiled a bit, "well.. If you want.. I could maybe show you how to make some of the stuff I can make.. That would help you.. Right?" She asked as she poked at her grubloaf with her fork. She didn't know what the word he used meant... But she wasn't about to ask. Surly she got the gist of what he was saying.

Eilidh giggles softly, brushing her hair behind her auricular sponge clot. "I'm.. Sure he'd do that. It does sound like fun... If you meant it." She said then looking surprised as nucleo mentioned falling off a cliff. "W-why... Were you even by a cliff?... Didn't your lusus teach you that cliffs are dangerous?" She asked, "I'm.. Glad you are okay." She added.

"Amonee... That's the other that Xavier talks about.. They are like him." She nodded, more repeating a memory to herself before looking back to nucleo. "I've never had a friend before... Papa bear is wary of other trolls." She explained, looking outside the cafe were the bear badger mix was lazily sleeping. The tealblood looked back at him as he talked about adventures. "Well... I.. Wouldn't say I enjoy adventures. I'm worried the whole time I'm doing whatever it is I decided to do... But once I'm home.. I'm happy I went." She explained, "other than for knowledge of my surroundings.. I usually end up adventuring to find neat things to collect..." She explained.

Doutei

"That'd be great!" Nucleo nodded at her offer to show him her recipes. He wasn't sure if everything she made was a good fit for the café but it was worth a try! At the very least, it'd be fun to make a new friend and hang out cooking together. There were worse ways to spend an evening.

"You should meet Amonee! He's really nice." The greenblood smiled. The jadeblood was sweet and friendly, there was no way they wouldn't get along. It broke his pump biscuit to hear Eilidh had never had a friend before so he felt responsible for helping her out. Her description of her adventures made him feel a little bad for considering bringing her along sometime but maybe later she'd feel comfortable with it. He wouldn't rule it out completely.

"What do you like to collect? I like to collect stuff too! Knick knacks and mason jars!" He grinned and nodded at the stuff decorating his shop.

Hobo Pixi

Doutei

Hobo Pixi

Divine Demigod

17,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100
Eilidh smiled brightly as nucleo seemed excited about her offer. "I'll even look for more recipes that might help you for here!" She said with a bit of excitement in her voice before realizing how she must sound... Covering her mouth with an embarrassed look on her face. "S-sorry.."

She smiled a bit more, "Amonee sounds really nice from what Xavier said.. Just like you. If.. He is as nice and hans---" she stopped mid sentence as she realized what she was about to say, flushing teal. "H-hardworking.. Like you.. Then I'll like him too." Her pump biscuit throbbed roughly in embarrassment. He didn't realize what she was going to say... Right? She bit her bottom lip and shifted her gaze to the side. "M-maybe we could all meet up for a picnic?" She shifted gears of the conversation.

Eilidh was surprised that nucleo was interested in what she likes to collect. "A-anything really... I collected a pretty stone yesterday.." She pulled the little stone from her pocket and showed it to the other. "When I see Xavier later... I'm gonna see if he knows what kinda stone it is." She mentioned, "you've collected some nice things." She complimented.

Doutei

Alternia RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces