Fokushi Meishin

Desirable Friend

6,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2016 3:38 pm
Sage wrote:

Shanty looked over the tree and the rocks. As big as the space was and even with its room for expansion Shanty didn't believe he'd be very comfortable with in the space. Something about all the dirt and the confinement made him very uneasy. " I don't think I could get very comfortable in such a place. I don't do will with small enclosed spaces. Especially such creepy ones. As much of gentleman I like to be I'm not very much of a manly man. I can't stand much horror or discomfort." Smiling shyly Shanty hoped Silver wouldn't think to poorly of him for not being stronger stallion about such things.

WC: 110  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2016 3:40 pm
Fokushi Wrote:

Silver giggled and walked back to Shanty. "I should have figured you wouldn't like it. I didn't like it. I must be getting tired." She blushed lightly as she started to shuffle because of her own awkwardness. Flipping her mane she peeked up at him and muttered, "Sorry to waste your time..." once again looking at the sky she saw that the sun had practically disappeared and the fireflies where coming out, lazily floating over the tall grass. "I should be getting home soon. It get really dark in the forest and I am not particularly fond of trying to navigate the trees when I can't see them. The offer still stands if you would like to spend the night with me." She mentally flinched at the slight implication of her words but didn't correct herself doubting his mind was in that kind of place. What did it say about her and the fact that hers was?...

WC: 157  

Fokushi Meishin

Desirable Friend

6,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash