Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] The handsome new neighbor (SilverMane and Shanty) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fokushi Meishin

Desirable Friend

6,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 2:01 am
This is a PRP skype log Between Fokushi Meishin's SilverMane and sage_the_vampirc_angel's Shanty

User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 2:06 am
Fokushi Wrote:

SilverMane sighed as she wandered towards the edge of the forest towards a clearing that she liked to spend her time in. The tall brown grass swayed and bent as she made her way through to a spot with a mix of short brown and green grass flattened down in a her sized area where she often lay and contemplate things. Today she didn't really have anything pressing on her mind. She just found it hard to see the sky under the cover of the trees that she usually enjoyed. She walked into her space and then with a huff she unceremoniously collapsed onto her side and rolled onto her back looking up into the sky, cloud-gazing.

WC:117  

Fokushi Meishin

Desirable Friend

6,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200

Fokushi Meishin

Desirable Friend

6,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 2:07 am
Sage Wrote:

Shanty made his way toward a new clearing, each fall of his hooves as done so with great care. The last clearing he had temporarily called his home had not had enough tree cover. So against all his efforts it had fallen to the menace know as leaf litter after a small wind storm had shaken up the trees surrounding it. He ha thought in the beginning there was to much space between the trees to many places for the wind to knock leaves and branches down into the space he had worked so tiredlessly to clean out. But he had enjoyed the view of the meadow there and peeking through the trees. But after such a wind storm he didn't feel like once again trying to clean the space only to have it ruined again. So there he found himself entering a new clearing a new meadow hoping that this one might be good enough to call home for a while.

WC:162  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 2:08 am
Fokushi Wrote:

Silver was muttering to herself quietly and pointing randomly at the sky, picking out and tracing random shapes with her hoof. She giggled at a particularly funny looking cloud depicting a wolf leading a parade of bunnies before sighing and rolling back over and climbing to her hooves shaking the loose grass out of her mane and reaching back to pull a stubborn twig out of her tail. Spitting the twig out she looked around briefly she dismissed her surrounding's as plain and dull before looking again to see what looked to be a large stallion at the edge of the clearing. She couldn't really make out his features from so far away except for the fact that he was brown. Shaking her mane once more to make sure that everything was out she started towards him figure that she could at least have a light conversation with him.

WC:149  

Fokushi Meishin

Desirable Friend

6,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200

Fokushi Meishin

Desirable Friend

6,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 2:13 am
Sage Wrote:

Peering around the meadow, Shanty released a small sigh. The view wasn't the best but it did appear as if though it would be well protected and easy to keep clean once he got the first big clearing of sticks out of the way. Taking in the opening before him the stallion's eyes caught on something moving. It took him a moment of intense staring to realize the moment was coming from another soquili, a mare from what he could make out. He knew the moment of staring was rude but he couldn't really help it, he had to be sure he wasn't in any danger. Put at easy he say no signs that the mare at least from this distance might be evil, Shanty allowed his body to sort of sink wearily as he sighed. If this meadow was this mare's home he couldn't just barge in and take over . Which meant he'd have to continue picking his way through the horribly messy forests before he found another good clearing.

WC:171  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 2:14 am
Fokushi Wrote:

She stopped about 10 feet away from him and was at a distance where she was able to project her voice and be heard without straining her voice. "Hello Sir, how are you today?" As she spoke she took a quick second to take in his muscular build with handsome features and a pretty mane. She blushed lightly as she realized her line of thought and quickly quieted it. "What brings you to my side of the woods? I don't think I have seen you around before." 'I definitely would have noticed if he had,' she mentally commented.

WC:98  

Fokushi Meishin

Desirable Friend

6,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200

Fokushi Meishin

Desirable Friend

6,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 2:15 am
Sage Wrote:

Shanty canted his head to one side as he listened to the mare speak, it did sound as if those this clearing was her home. But there should be not issue if he paused her for a moment's break. Taking a few seconds to consider the mare's question, Shanty pushed his front legs out dipping himself in a sort of odd bow. " Hello m'lady, excuse me for barging into your home. Ah. No I'm afraid I am not from this part of the forested lands. I am moving in search of a new resting place" Standing up right again Shanty took in the mare's looks, She didn't seem overly dirty and that was nice enough for him for now.

WC:119  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 2:16 am
Fokushi Wrote:

Silver blinked once at the relatively formal speech of the stallion and blushed a little more giggling to herself 'oh wow, a gentleman! It's been a while since I ran into a stallion like that. And he's so formal!' Shaking her head at him she stated lightly, "No need to be so formal. I'm no lady, I can get dirty just like any other hard working creature." Thinking over his words she gave a light shrug. "I guess you can call this area mine but I don't really live out here its too open and it gets hot during the midday. I live a little ways into the tree line. I come to the field mostly to relax. I don't mind sharing or letting you have it if you want it." She shifted a little at the thought of having such a good looking stallion as a neighbor and smiling gently and tilting her head down hoping that he didn't see the blush that had been plaguing her the entire conversation.

WC:171  

Fokushi Meishin

Desirable Friend

6,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200

Fokushi Meishin

Desirable Friend

6,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 2:17 am
Sage Wrote:

Shanty smiled softly, a gentleman's smile something soft and pleasing but that didn't quite reach his eyes. He had learned long ago as a foal not to shudder at other's being dirty. First off it was rude beyond measure and something he refused to do, and secondly most didn't mind messes as much as he did. " Ah, I see. Yes I prefer open spaces to ..." He frowned slightly as he paused for a moment considering his words careful. " to ..more cluttered places with in the tree lines of the forest. I'm currently seeking a well protected clearing that I may rest in for at least a few weeks." The smile returning to his face, this one that did reach his eyes Shanty looked around the meadow once again. It was good to hear the area wasn't claimed and perhaps having a bit of a neighbor wouldn't be so bad.

WC: 149  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 2:18 am
Fokushi Wrote:

Silver thought for a moment looking around the area trying to think of ways to be nice and neighborly. "Well I know a few places not far into the trees where you can get out of the sun that's still relatively open. If you feel up to it we can go for a short explore and we can get you acquainted with the area," she suggested. She deflated slightly at the thought of him only being around for a short time but figured that wasn't a reason to grump. 'And who knows,' She thought optimistically Who knows what can happen in a few short weeks.' Indicating behind her she flicked her tail in the general direction of her home. "I live that way into the trees about five minutes walk." She turned to face him again. "Before I forget to ask may I get your name? My name is SilverMane but my friends call me Silver."

WC: 156  

Fokushi Meishin

Desirable Friend

6,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200

Fokushi Meishin

Desirable Friend

6,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 2:19 am
Sage Wrote:

" As long as its a open and not to cluttered, I'd like to see some of the areas" Shanty paused then decided it would probably be better if he explained himself. " I mean, uncluttered such as with many fallen leaves or branches. I prefer cleaner living spaces." Looking toward the area she motioned toward Shanty nodded making note to keep that direction in mind if he did decided to take up residence in this area. It would be good to know where at least one of his neighbors would be. "Oh do excuse my manners miss SilverMane." Bowing once again the stallion nodded his head a bit in greeting. " I am called Shanty"

WC:113  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 2:20 am
Fokushi Wrote:

"Nice to meet you, Shanty." She Rolled his name around in her mind thinking it a little odd but figured that it fit him well enough. Smiling amicably she turns towards the first place that came to mind. She considered what he had said about ground clutter. "Well a bunch of leaf litter and ground cover comes with the territory but its nothing that can't be handled if you are diligent enough I guess. I mean my area was covered with about two inches of debris but I managed to clear it all out." She thought about the two days that it took her to gather all of the decaying matter and make her area flat. "The areas I am about to show you can be cleared relatively quickly and are just on the edge of the forest." Walking briskly she showed him a tree that had fallen, and wedged itself between a tree that had a sturdy thick trunk that split in half and grew. The tree though being knocked over and most of its roots exposed was still alive and strong for the moment.

WC: 189  

Fokushi Meishin

Desirable Friend

6,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200

Fokushi Meishin

Desirable Friend

6,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 2:22 am
Sage wrote:

Shanty followed after the mare listening to her carefully. As awful as some where with so much clutter did sound, at the same time is sounded kind of nice. It would mean for atleast a while he would have a good sized task set out before him. Pausing at the odd tree, or well trees he had been shown shanty once again found himself smiling. " How odd, Nature does such beautifully odd things when it goes awry. Though I must say it must have made such a horrible mess when it happened." Tilting his head Shanty wondered how much longer the knocked over tree would last with its roots out in the open. Perhaps if he stayed near by the could pile up some dirt to help it. Or not, the thought of having to much such an amount of dirt caused his body to shutter. It would just be simply horrible trying to make sure he was properly clean afterwards.

WC:162  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 2:24 am
Fokushi Wrote:

Flipping her mane to the other side of her neck before going to the exposed roots and climbing up onto the tree. She carefully made her way towards the split looking down to make sure her hoof placement was sturdy but otherwise climbed the incline with little difficulty talking as she went. "your right I love how this looks though I don't like how exposed it is the sun hits around midday and stays for about four hours Since the trees are so thin here. I prefer cool shade and thick coverage." She made it to the V in the tree and reached into the leaves and managed to tug off a short branch with two round peach-like fruit on it, she turned and slid carefully halfway down the tree before jumping off halfway. "though there is this fruit if you can reach it."

WC:144  

Fokushi Meishin

Desirable Friend

6,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200

Fokushi Meishin

Desirable Friend

6,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 2:24 am
Sage Wrote:

Shanty watched, aghast as the mare climbed up onto the tree. It for a moment threw him back to foalhood to his sister. He almost instantly threw those thoughts from his mind and rushed along the side of the tree trying his best to keep up with Silver so on the off chance she fell off the tree to the side he was on he could at least be some sort of cushion. "Oh do be careful" He said fretfully, he would really rather not watch some one get hurt this day. He never really did understand why or how some one could do such risky things as go on adventures, just like his sister. Again thinking of her his face turned down in a deep frown as he looked up at the mare on the tree as she grabbed a branch with fruit on it. So risky. He continued to watch as she turned and slid, then jumped from the tree a small gasp escaping him.

WC: 167  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces