Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP]Crash landings don't always end badly[Dahlia x Bayonet] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2016 11:59 pm
Ugh. Stallions. She couldn’t help but want to comment back but bit her tongue. No, she wasn’t going to let it keep going on like that. It was a mute point already so she figured just letting it go was the best option for both of them. If not they’d be standing there until they were both gray in the mane at this rate. “That sounds rather exciting.” She said thinking of the last time she was that far west to see the ocean. Had she been that far yet? Recalling her most recent travels she had been to some large bodies of water, but not the Ocean. “Do you think I could accompany you?” It was a rather far-fetched question but she figured it would be nice to at least travel with someone for a little while. At least until they got so sick of one another they had to separate.

WC: 152  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 12:21 am
Shrugging he looked towards the horizon and figured that maybe if you had nothing better to do it would seem exciting. He froze for a second when she asked if she could travel with him. He wasn’t sure if she would be a hindrance to his journey since she couldn’t seem to fly very well. He considered his options carefully and figured her had two options. Leave her and not risk being slowed down or keep her as a traveling companion for as long as their tenuous truce lasted. Eying her critically he stated sternly, “If you lag I will leave you. If you happen to get attacked you must be able to defend yourself. If you fall out of the sky again I won’t catch you. Do not make me regret allowing you along.” He flicked his tail and turned to start walking assuming that since she had asked she could walk with him if she accepted his terms.

WC: 160  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 12:22 am
His terms sounded reasonable enough. Though really it would be him who would have to keep up with her. While he thought her clumsy and ill equipped she was quite the opposite. The thought made her smile and she gave a small nod of her head. She was going to say something but kept her mouth shut and just kept the smile on her face and followed alongside him.

WC: 69  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces